Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybill

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I need some constructive honest truths here!
I am a DL /ABDL and have been for a while now , and I also lead P&w in our church.
I have been having a ‘battle of the mind’ in that part of of me says’
‘Its wrong to be a ABDL and a Christian? The two conflict!
Can someone help me on this!?

Sure. Don't worry about it. There's nothing in the Bible or any other teachings I have heard about that talks about ABDL. Enjoy your church time and enjoy your private time later!

I don't know of any Christian teaching from the Bible that says anything that could be against this kind of lifestyle. So, I think you're good. You shouldn't beat yourself up about it.

Reactions: Aspie69
his is a common thread that comes up around Christmas. There is one part of Corinthians that says "Man will leave his childish ways and take a wife" that gets discussed, but there is real no signs that it is a sin or crime.

egor said:
his is a common thread that comes up around Christmas. There is one part of Corinthians that says "Man will leave his childish ways and take a wife" that gets discussed, but there is real no signs that it is a sin or crime.

1 Corinthians 13:11 is actually referring to the infancy of Christianity.

Christ says that only those that are like children ( relating to trust and faith ) will get to heaven.

There is nothing in the Bible that prevents ABDL. Not explicitly or implicitly. Explicitly because ABDL did not exist. Implicitly happens when your interpreting a text. So if you interpret the text, ask yourself how does my interpretation give meaning to His life.

The Roman Church sees incontinence as a disease, a diaper as a tool to manage that disease, so the diaper is not a subject for discussion either.

How you treat your fellow men, live by the rules ( as good as possible ) those are the things that matter to Him.

Babybill said:
I need some constructive honest truths here!
I am a DL /ABDL and have been for a while now , and I also lead P&w in our church.
I have been having a ‘battle of the mind’ in that part of of me says’
‘Its wrong to be a ABDL and a Christian? The two conflict!
Can someone help me on this!?

This is an issue of the heart. Remember that the heart will deceive you. I am a conservative evangelical Christian who has many flaws and areas of his life to work on and struggle with for the rest of my days. Diapers do not fall into that struggle. I have a loving God who has sent me a loving and compassionate wife neither of which judge me for wearing a diaper.

This said it is your life and your conviction and no one can tell you one way or another it is a peace you will need to attain. First, pray and seek the will of God. Second, search His word for His will. Finally, seek wise counsel from someone who will not judge you, but rather seek understanding alongside you.

I've always thought that God had other things to worry about besides what sort of underwear I was wearing.

I have thought a lot about it and about similar behaviours.

At first,
and most important for sure:
god is a spirit - the spirit of eternal love - god is the eternal love himself - he wants us to be like him - we are spirits - we have eternal existing souls - we are created to live eternal - we are spiritual creators in gods image by ourselfs - every single thought, every spoken word, every action and behaviour should be reconsidered for an eternal spiritual beeing - in eternity little faults will grow to big mess - not to love god and not to love others is mostly dangerous for our own eternal spiritual existence because of many logical reasons (with respect to eternal spiritual existence, serving the whole creation in the name of god)

[1.John 4] (Christian Standard Bible (CSB))
7 Dear friends, let us love one another, because love is from God, and everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
8 The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
9 God’s love was revealed among us in this way: God sent his one and only Son into the world so that we might live through him.
10 Love consists in this: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins.
11 Dear friends, if God loved us in this way, we also must love one another.
12 No one has ever seen God. If we love one another, God remains in us and his love is made complete in us.
13 This is how we know that we remain in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.
14 And we have seen and we testify that the Father has sent his Son as the world’s Savior.
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God—God remains in him and he in God.
16 And we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us.

God is love, and the one who remains in love remains in God, and God remains in him.
17 In this, love is made complete with us so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment, because as he is, so also are we in this world.
18 There is no fear in love; instead, perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. So the one who fears is not complete in love.
19 We love because he first loved us.
20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and yet hates his brother or sister, he is a liar. For the person who does not love his brother or sister whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.
21 And we have this command from him: The one who loves God must also love his brother and sister.

If god wants us to become (grow from seed/fruit to vine ourselfs) eternal creating spiritual beeings like him, to rule with never ending love our own spiritual creation into everlasting infinity...

...as He mentioned (revealed) in [John 15]:
5 I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without me.

...I would suggest, that you don't want to be served (or maybe ruled) by an angel that is living and acting like a toddler for his own - maybe - but you would want your angel to be wise, protecting and serving allmighty beeing full of love to whole creation - but maybe have some childish aspects to be perfect ...

Could you imagine?

I'm sure the way I live with my little beeing on earth now is not suitable for such area of eternal serving responsibilities - but it is a very good seed for something good to be developed in the (spiritual) kingdom of god by myself out of myself - to spread love into eternity.

May Jesus take everything from our hearts away exept the childlike love to him and to each of our brothers and sisters. Amen

Last edited by a moderator:
Some where’s within the pages of the good book ( aka. The Bible ) there is a mentioning of casting of the swaddling clothes, this term swaddling clothes has come to be know as a diaper in many cultures, and has been interpreted as casting off the diaper to become a man.
Now just why it is not referred to a female child becoming a woman is not known to me.
Therefore it should be interpreted as casting off the diaper to become an adult.
Now will you get into heaven if you spent your adulthood wearing diapers is truly unknown by man or woman until the great gathering and reading of names of those who are to enter and those names not spoken will be cast into the depths of hell for eternity.

I see no reason why you cant be both, I mean the way I look at it, the bible is mostly about not being a sinner and overall just being a good person

I think it's all about priorities. If you're a Christian, your first priority has to be to God. After that, everything else lines up in a row like dominoes, wife, kids, job, etc. Somewhere in that list is a little time for pleasure like diapers. One could do worse.

dogboy said:
I think it's all about priorities. If you're a Christian, your first priority has to be to God. After that, everything else lines up in a row like dominoes, wife, kids, job, etc. Somewhere in that list is a little time for pleasure like diapers. One could do worse.

that's right - in the name of love: neccessary to not to make your own interests/desires become first priority instead of needs of others

BabyTyrant said:
I see no reason why you cant be both, I mean the way I look at it, the bible is mostly about not being a sinner and overall just being a good person

...absolutely - it's all about actively loving each other in the name of god as our heavenly father

Thus the question would be:

Are we harming somebody else with our behaviours ?

Regardless of the religiousness of the question - do we ? What do you think ?

Babybill, I am a DL that struggles with nocturnal incontenance, and have been a YP for many years. I've, in the past, struggled with this topic a LOT! I was a DL WAY longer than a bed wetter, so while that fact makes the topic a bit easier now, it didn't always. Also, wearing for need and desire are two very separate motivations in my mind. And both are present... Wearing for desire often happens in addition to my night time needs.

So, is the act of wearing a door a sin? This is the bottom line, there is absolutely nothing with with wearing a diaper. There is no biblical law, no scripture, no mandate that would cause anyone to think wearing a diaper in and of itself is wrong for any reason.

That said, my biggest struggle has not been the idea of wearing a diaper, but rather, what wearing a diaper sometimes makes me want to do... Which leads me to my second point... Is masturbation a sin? This topic is highly debated. There are points on both sides, though I'll shut down anyone who tries to say yes based Genesis 38:9 with Omar spilling his seed. His sin had nothing to do with spirm on the ground and everything to do with him rejecting the law, and therefore God, by trying to prevent his dead brother's wife from bearing a child. For him, it was a heart issue. Without going too deep, I've come to the conclusion that masturbation, in and of itself is not a sin, otherwise walking up with semin in your underwear (or padding) would also be a sin, for which, you typically have no control... Try 6 months after your wife's c section with no intercourse, and working hard to not masturbate... there is no control in your sleep! What IS a sin, without question is, where is your heart and mind at during the act of masturbation? Lustful thoughts? Yes, that would be sin, Matt 5:28... It is, IMHO, purely a heart and a mind issue.

So now, I come full circle, back to your question. Can we reconcile our AB/DL activities, with also trying to love and obey God? I think everyone is going to have a different answer, because everyone's experience and motivations are different. This is where I've felt the need to make changes to how I engage in this part of my life. But before I go down this road, please don't interpret the following as my laying a path I believe others must follow... This is simply my personal journey and conclusions I've come to.

1. Be mastered by nothing...
1 Corinthians 6:12, "All things are lawful for me, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything." There have been times that my AB have mastered me, dominating my thoughts and time. I try hard to keep this in check. Any time I've noticed it's out of check, I work to refocus and get my priorities straight.

2. Lust. Matthew 5:28 ... I'd be lying if I said DL was not a sexual part of my life. I'd be lying if I said I've never caught myself in lustful positions. I do try hard to keep this in check. I'm not always successful. My wife doesn't love that I wear, but prefers it to a wet bed. That said, she will sometimes bring me fulfillment while I'm wearing, mostly early morning "snuggling" from behind, but sometimes in other ways. I try hard to keep my diaper "play" and satisfaction more centered around that kind of activity, which genuinely lacks lust. This IS something I still struggle with sometimes though.

3. Don't cause others to stumble, Romans 14:13-23... This is not something I feel like I struggle with, but it is something I keep in mind. This motivates me to generally not be public with this party of my life. That coupled with 1 Thessalonians 5:22, I'd rather avoid the appearance of evil. The general population simply is no understanding of ABDL'ism. Does that mean I feel the need to hide it? Aside from my three daughters under 10, no! I simply don't feel the need to openly share anything medical or sexual with anyone outside of my marage or very close friends.

4. Trusting wholly in God to provide my every need. There are way too many passages needed to fully substantiate this position of mine, but I'll put here the strongest two: Philippians 4:6-8 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." And Exodus 20:3, No other God's. Honestly, this is the point that I struggle with the most. After much introspection and digging through my past, trying to uncover the why's that make this part of my life me, I've come to the conclusion that my DL tendencies very much center around a coping mechanism from pre pubescence that became linked to sexual desire, more through accident than anything else... That's a huge story all by itself, perhaps I'll share some day... Here's the point — and by itself it may be week, but it's honestly where I'm at, so I'll share — I feel that when I'm stressed, sad, or just depressed, I often turn to diapers for comfort... Instead of God. This is a hard reality that I'm still trying to work though. At this point, my need at night has honestly been the permissiveness I've been leveraging to deal with this topic. At this point I feel confident that this and the other points are currently in check.

All in all, I still struggle, but I have come to accept this part of me and where I'm currently at in my walk with Christ.

I know this is a crazy long post, but I hope it has helped in some small way!

Good bless! And keep being a light!

I am part way through my 40's so I don't know how I compare age wise to many of you on here but I will offer my opinion on this because its something that I had an issue with for many years.
I hail from what turns out to be a ridiculous cult that many many decades again disguised itself as a Pseudo Christian religious sect.
While you guys would have been sitting there peacefully on a Saturday morning watching cartoons eating Cap'n Crunch ( am I only the only one who does that! ) we would have been the ones to come knocking at your door (JW's) to tell you that the only way to right was to convert and become one of us!
We were right, all you guys were wrong, even if you claimed to be a Christian, you were not a true Christian unless you were one of us!
I was raised in that mess along with my siblings. We were indoctrinated in all manner of falsehoods, evil and warped thinking. This was a group where there was so much control over everything you did, you were told that if you did anything wrong, you better report it and confess your sins to the local congregation leaders who are referred to as elders. Their mantra was if you don't tell us, God will know and eventually we will know so you better out yourself now! I may not have known that what I was doing had a name (ab) and did not find out till age 23 but I had been involved in the whole baby thing since age 5 and for all the years that I felt that somehow God might be mad at me, damage was done! It didn't have to happen but it was partially because of the teachings of this cultish mess. Now if one were to look into a valid version of Christian scripture ( not the biased redacted travesty we had! ) one would be hard pressed to find anything that could be translated into something that says, No this is wrong! If someone is a Christian then they have hopefully decided that they share a special relationship with their creator and they will know that as an imperfect being their creator knows them and accepts them for who they are. As Christians the idea is that you have a desire to live your life in a certain way and that you hope that for the most part you are simply living life the best way you can. Remember that you are imperfect and your god knows this and what makes you happy is not evil, does not hurt others and you are not hurting yourself.
Take it from someone in their 40s who has been covertly this way since age 5, your god does not want you to be unhappy. Scripture clearly states that god is love. While there have been cases in the bible that speak of gods wrath in certain situations, your tendencies to relive your childhood and simply to be happy in the headspace you create for yourself is not something that is going to illicit a negative reaction from the Christian god.

For all of those of you who were sitting quietly on Saturday mornings looking out the window toward your front yard uttering the following sentence, " Oh crap not them again!" I offer you my apologies for having bothered you in the first place...
Be happy with youself! God knows the true you! If you are good person God will know and all else will take care of itself!

As a devout Christian basically all my life, being a PK and now a Sunday school teacher and youth leader, I have struggled with this for years (I am 37 now). I am not AB at all, but I’m definitely DL. I would be lying if I said that diapers don’t bring me sexual satisfaction sometimes, but most times it is simply for the comfort. Although I accepted myself for my diaper wearing around age 20, it took me 10 years of marriage to finally tell my wife about it because I was scared of her reaction. I know...it’s not the best thing to hide any secret from your wife, but I’m sure most of you understand. Anyways, when I told her, my wife flipped out, said I was possessed by the devil himself and I would be going to hell if I didn’t stop. Because of this, she did not want to be married to a condemned, possessed man who obviously didn’t “know” God and she threatened to take my kids and leave on the spot if I didn’t change my ways. I told her that this desire to wear diapers has been with me since early childhood and it wasn’t something I asked for and it’s not something I can get rid of. She called BS on that and said it’s a choice and a sin just like being gay is (a whole different topic of discussion). She also said I should have told her before we got married so she could have ran far away from me. That hurt so much. I didn’t want to lose my family so I promised to throw away my stash and never wear again. Though the desires were strong, I did keep away from wearing. But on the inside, I was feeling like crap. I hated myself and once again the thoughts of “does God hate me for this?” and “am I sinning?” and “am I going to hell?” came rushing back as they did when I was younger. I felt like dying because the one person who is supposed to love me the most wanted to leave me so quickly. I regretted saying anything to her. Did this mean our marriage wasn’t strong? I asked her if one of our kids say they like wearing or turns out to be gay, what would you do? She sadly said she doesn’t know and hopes she never has to find out. This hurt me too because the answer from a parent should always be “I would love my kid anyways”.

Sorry for the long rant, but it is something that still carries some hurt for me. It has been almost 3 years since I told her and things have improved a little. 3 months after the blow out, she, out of the blue, said that after she had time to think about it, she overreacted. While she doesn’t like it and will never understand it, she said she is okay if I do it on my alone time, but I have to keep my stash and any evidence of it hidden. She never wants to hear about it and basically wants to live as if it doesn’t exist. While it’s not the most ideal situation, especially since I don’t get much alone time, it’s better than her upright leaving with the kids. So now we are okay I guess. We still are very active in church and still serve God with all our hearts, but it does still bug me a little knowing that she will never accept me fully.

For those that doubt: divorces where common in old and new testament. Its only in RK church that they hang on to “ what God brings together, men shall not seperate”

A lot of the “ Biblical “ regulation finds its roots in political choices, not in the bible itself. Divorces were even in the middle ages expensive and complicated when land had to be divided between noblemen and women. Making it divine solved that issue, at least:thats what the Vatican thought.

The current pope asks the church to be realistic. People choose to get together, God didn’t put them together.

If your partner doesn’t accept you as God made you, he understands your saying goodbye.

Reactions: BlueHama
Thanks so much for your very informative explanation, much appreciated

dogboy said:

I was thinking along these same lines, with regard to this topic.

when I hear this topic and it come up a lot I always think of what
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these

and I think us AB and little's ones. are just big kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back