• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to it all and excited to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleSnep

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello all! I am new to the ddlg/abdl scene. I am exploring with my Daddy, and I have a varied head space age, from 2 years to tweenaged. I am here mostly for guidance through this new territory and to make friends along the way!

A little more about me: I am a 23 year old student finishing up my BS in Biology with a minor in Chemistry (One more year left, YAY). My Daddy and I have been together for almost 2 years. We participate in other aspects of BDSM including pet play (which I'm also still new at) and Master/slave dynamics. He and I are both also furries. At the moment, he and I would prefer to stay anonymous between here and the furry fandom, so I will not give out our names or information about our sonas, sorry. Outside of all these things, I also enjoy learning/practicing the piano and violin. I am slowly trying to teach myself both instruments, which has been a huge struggle. I also have an extreme passion for animal care. My dream job is to be a veterinarian or animal researcher. I want to help animals that live in zoos and sanctuaries to have improved care, habitats, and lives.

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment, I will have a fully updated profile soon. Thank you all who read through all that, and I hope to speak with some of you soon!

Wow LittleSnep! That was a good intro! Welcome to the site! I wanted to be a vet when I was younger but my life just didn't go down that path.

Thank you! Being a vet and doing all the things that lead up to it are very hard. I don't Think my life will go that way either. Another 4 years of school might be too much for me. ^-^

You can do it!

Thank you! I sure hope so! I do have backup plans just in case.

Welcome!

Wow, I have a lot of respect for anyone teaching themselves the violin. I learned at a young age from a very patient teacher, and I can't imagine I would have ever learned it without her (I'm a lazy person). So all the best wishes in that regard! I know it's a pretty slow learing courve, but being able to pick up a sheet of music and just playing it is super rewarding. I'd also recommend joining an amateur orchestra, that has helped me so much with other members giving me pointers and motivating me to get better to keep up with the rest of the musicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back