Bedwetting without a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
i started to pee myself and wet my bed on purpose when i was 12, but i could not buy diapers and had not much space to hid them, so for many years i simply had very pleasurable "accidents"
of course i love diapers, but from time to time i still like to wet my bed before and after sleeping, expecially in summer

how many do enjoy bedwetting with no diapers? ^_^

Last edited:
I very much enjoy wetting the bed without a diaper, I also wet pretty often on purpose when i was younger.

I grew up wetting the bed and absolutely hated it. I always wanted to wear diapers at night.

razor said:
i started to pee myself and wet my bed on purpose when i was 12, but i could not buy diapers and had not much space to hid them, so for many years i simply had very pleasurable "accidents"
of course i love diapers, but from time to time i still like to wet my bed before and after sleeping, expecially in summer

how many do enjoy bedwetting with no diapers? ^_^

Same, only I began purposefully wetting my bed, pants, underwear and most anything available long before your age 12. And right from the beginning, well before puberty, it had sexual overtones.

WBxx said:
Same, only I began purposefully wetting my bed, pants, underwear and most anything available long before your age 12. And right from the beginning, well before puberty, it had sexual overtones.

I must of been as young as six or so when I began wetting on purpose,, I also wet everything anywhere. I had a special overstuffed chair that my folks had stored upstairs in the barn that i would sit in fully clothed and pee, then hide my peed in things to pee in again later on. I bet I peed in that chair several thousands times at least.

I personally wouldn't wet the bed without wearing a nappy, I once did it accidentally after a night out drinking on new years eve. I was about 20 at the time and had booked a hotel with some friends, luckily I had my own room so none of my friends ever found out. I had had a lot to drink and had gone to bed in just my boxers. I remember I just woke up and both i and the bed were soaked. I left the hotel as quickly as I could before the cleaners came round, about a week later i got an email from them fining me £150 for destroying the mattress.

Same here.

If messing is said to be a hassle, then what's to be said of bedwetting? Besides, I wet the bed a lot when I was younger, it got uncomfortable...

Not for me.

I hate wet beds, ruins the mattress and makes a lot of extra washing. Sadly definitely have leaky nappies on occasion and even with a mat/pad underneath the sheet it’s a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back