Locking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilike2hide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What does everyone use to lock your self in diapers, if you do lock your self in them?

I like anti strip suits that zip from the back, they are manly used for developmentally disabled people who take their cloths off and shred their incontinence nappies.

I have a pair of locking plastic pants but they aren't all that satisfying. I think mittens might be the better solution in that case but it's only an occasional interest. Generally, the scope of my fantasies don't require that kind of physical measure.

The closest I get to locking is an Abena body stocking ,i do not have the physical strength to zip or unzip,my aide has to put it on me and has to take it off ,it is fabulous for compressing bulky diapers,off course that means if I were to need a change ,or need to give a urine sample my doctors nurse will have to do it, so far it's only been once and they didn't mind at all .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I use locking anti theft devices on cloth diaper covers in combination with back zip locking sleepers as well as a big baby sleeping bag with locking zipper. The keys and opening devices are locked away in a safe with programmed time frames for opening time. Of cause there's a backup solution but this is expensive or much cleaning work to deal after.

If you are sleeping in a crib with locking doors and crib top there's an additional possibility to keep you in your diaper for the intended use.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Damn dude your not playing when you say locked in !
ss44bb said:
I use locking anti theft devices on cloth diaper covers in combination with back zip locking sleepers as well as a big baby sleeping bag with locking zipper. The keys and opening devices are locked away in a safe with programmed time frames for opening time. Of cause there's a backup solution but this is expensive or much cleaning work to deal after.

If you are sleeping in a crib with locking doors and crib top there's an additional possibility to keep you in your diaper for the intended use.

Trevor said:
I think mittens might be the better solution in that case but it's only an occasional interest.
Mittens are awesome, though if you've got any combination of dexterity and determination, they're not quite as disabling as one might hope. I definitely can't remove a diaper while wearing them (at least not in a non-destructive fashion), but I was once able to remove a locked on pair when my bf left the key on the table and turned his back for a minute.

Mittens sounds like a great idea

And now all my brain will supply is this:

dude-let-me-in-it-amp-039-s-me-mittens_fb_1598337.jpg

I'd say a pair of mittens that you can't get out of on your own would be most frustrating and secure.

Never been into the whole "Lock me up in a diaper!" thing myself, but I know my winter mittens are a pain in the butt when you're trying to get hold of stuff. I can only imagine what a pair expressly made to keep you from getting a hold on anything would be like. :laugh:

They'd also be easier to stash than a locking body suit or the like since they're smaller and if you got them made with material they could look just like any other kind of mitten.

Mittens, booties, secure sleepers and sleeper bags... about the only thing I’ve not used are locking diaper covers!

As a guy who can remember bits and pieces of trying to pull my own life support out , i can tell you those mittens will piss you off , i think they figured out that the mittens were a realy bad idea after words as they could not get me to stop freaking out ,they threw anesthetic doses of everything but the kitchen sink at me and could not get me to calm down.it was a serious bad time delirium due to multiple organ failure and they just added fuel to that fire with, you would not beleive what one pair of posey mittens and a posey REST vest can do to aggravate a delirious combative patient .

Locking plastic pants from Fetware are pretty great. Pricey, but durable and worth it if that's what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back