Being attracted to incontinence as a reason you like nappies/diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think for me the reason I love nappies so much is the incontinence side of it. I like the though of being made incontinent and dependent on nappies. I love anything incontinent related, medical looking nappies, plastic mattress protecter, plastic pants, clinical smelling adult wet wipes, the smell associated with incontinence, etc.

I see myself as asexual and my whole sexual drive is focused on me being incontinent. I'm not sexually attracted people either incontinent or them wearing nappies. When I do look at nappy pictures I imagine myself wearing them and that I am incontinent, I'm focused on the outline of the nappy and the wetness, I like pictures of people wearing medical nappies such as Molicare, Abena with a slight wetness or messing that resembles actual incontinence. I done'l like looking at people wearing AB nappies.

Are there others who's fetish revolves around the incontinence aspect and loves everything incontinence?

Yes, I have to admit that for me, the AB side of things holds no interest at all. Each to their own, I'm happy for others to do so, it's just not my cup of tea.

On the flip side (and while I fully understand that truly being incontinent is a real disability and a drag), I do find a strange fascination and appeal when I think of women being urge incontinent, or imagining them secretly wearing underneath their clothes. I guess I share some of your thoughts and feelings on this one. But it's pretty much all in my head. I know an old lady of around 80 who is a lovely person (she's a client) and I did notice one summer's day that she had the outline of a large incontinence pad in her pants. I remember another lady of a similar age living near me who clearly had the same thing going on. I didn't find either of those a turn-on though.

I narrowed it down to basically women that I found attractive first and foremost, and then the thoughts in my head would take that to another level. I think for me, there is also an element of embarrassment and shame linked to it, although I'm still a bit sketchy on the details right now.

I can see that. For me I like the idea of being incontinence and depending on a caretaker. Might be the dependency aspect that appeals to me.

To each their own, but the furthest i would go is to pretend that i physically need the diapers, and if I really need to go it can feel that way.

But I have had a taste of incontinence (very briefly) when I was in Elementary School, and that was bad enough to not have any kind of fantasies about being incontinent long term/permanent.

It's funny how different we can be in the details when the broad strokes are so similar. If I became incontinent, I'd have to adjust how I think about this to continue to enjoy it at the level that I do. I suspect I could because it's bigger than incontinence but it's a non-trivial factor for me that I don't really need them but I'm having to wear them anyway. I can fantasize about being rendered incontinent but those fantasies are for short term problems or something that could be reversed by some kind of effort. It's an unnatural state and that's what makes it appealing. If it were ongoing, I'd have to wrangle up a new angle.

Yes, I definitely like that side of it. I wouldn't want to be permanently incontinent, but if there was a safe, temporary way to experience it at a time and place of my choice...

I also like casually using nappies as if I needed them, and also love the thought of incontinent women of relatively young age, going about their normal lives with nappies under their clothes and wetting them without control.

It's weird actually; I am incontinent and have been for 7 years, and I have developed (as a coping mechanism, I think) an interest in all aspects of the condition. It doesn't turn me on in a sexual way but I do enjoy collecting and wearing/using all the associated "equipment", and I am no longer truly comfortable if I'm not wearing a diaper or some other sort of physical protection.

But the AB side holds no appeal for me whatsoever, except maybe for a very small thought that, under the right circumstances, I could handle being the carer for a "little", for perhaps a short while. But for myself, it has to be purely medical.

bobbilly said:
I think for me the reason I love nappies so much is the incontinence side of it. I like the though of being made incontinent and dependent on nappies. I love anything incontinent related, medical looking nappies, plastic mattress protecter, plastic pants, clinical smelling adult wet wipes, the smell associated with incontinence, etc.

I see myself as asexual and my whole sexual drive is focused on me being incontinent. I'm not sexually attracted people either incontinent or them wearing nappies. When I do look at nappy pictures I imagine myself wearing them and that I am incontinent, I'm focused on the outline of the nappy and the wetness, I like pictures of people wearing medical nappies such as Molicare, Abena with a slight wetness or messing that resembles actual incontinence. I done'l like looking at people wearing AB nappies.

Are there others who's fetish revolves around the incontinence aspect and loves everything incontinence?

I was/am the exact same way! I see it as a sort of full-blown DL that borders on body identity integration disorder (biid). I have always "seen" myself as being incontinent and dependent on diapers and was never comfortable in my own body unless I was wearing a diaper. Well, thanks to a bad car wreck that nearly killed me I did become urge incontinent with a neurogenic blockage. While fully dependent on diapers, it sucked. All that pain, discomfort, and near inability to pee was simply not worth being diapered no matter how much I love them. Well, after two decades of pain and.... complications/near-death, I finally am fully functionally incontinent- and yeah I love it!

I can definitely confirm when someone is this much of a Diaper Lover, there simply is no fetish in it. This is a literal part of who you are and no type of true love can be classified as a fetish by any means. My suggestion to you is to first just start wearing and using diapers 24/7. This would be required anyways if you really were incontinent, so sooner or later you'll need to be there anyways, right? Give it a few months to a year after that and do a little "soul searching" about how you then feel about diapers. You may be surprised to find being incontinent (and the cost of diapers) might not be as fun as you though it would be- though you may (I did).

downtide said:
It's weird actually; I am incontinent and have been for 7 years, and I have developed (as a coping mechanism, I think) an interest in all aspects of the condition. It doesn't turn me on in a sexual way but I do enjoy collecting and wearing/using all the associated "equipment", and I am no longer truly comfortable if I'm not wearing a diaper or some other sort of physical protection.

But the AB side holds no appeal for me whatsoever, except maybe for a very small thought that, under the right circumstances, I could handle being the carer for a "little", for perhaps a short while. But for myself, it has to be purely medical.

Sounds like me. I really like being incontinent and enjoy collecting all the nappies etc.

If I could turn continence on and off, I would leave it off most of the time because I wear nappies anyway and it's just more convenient not to have to think about it. However I can't imagine wanting to be permanently incontinent, that would be a massive headache with some of the things I do.

In my present permanently-continent body, my justification / rationalisation for *needing* to wear a nappy all the time is that it is for dealing with special circumstances. There is just enough extreme activity in my work to make this a (far-fetched) possibility. I like to draw parallels with the high-profile nappy wearing activities like space travel, deep diving etc. I.e., where there's a genuine need but due to external conditions, not internal ones.

Much the same applies to people I find attractive. I don't want them to be incontinent, but if they prefer to wear a nappy 'just in case' or happen to be astronauts, that's ideal!

bobbilly said:
I see myself as asexual and my whole sexual drive is focused on me being incontinent. I'm not sexually attracted people either incontinent or them wearing nappies. When I do look at nappy pictures I imagine myself wearing them and that I am incontinent?
I feel the same, but I'm not sure about the sexual part(EDIT: I mean I'm not sure if I have any sexual feelings altogether). I do get pleasure when in a wet diaper and enjoy looking at them and if it's pictures on the internet I always imagine myself being the one wearing the diaper. For the past few days I've been 24/7 and it just gets me excited because it feels so good. It's the first time wearing during the day for me and before I've been more into wearing at night. It makes me sleep better.

bobbilly said:

I tried replying to you yesterday, but for some reason it didn't show up. Yes, I am almost exactly the same way. I am very much a Diaper Lover, almost to the point where it could possibly be a form of body identity integration disorder (biid). From a very young age I have always seen myself as being incontinent and diaper dependent. And I was never comfortable unless I had a diaper on. In fact, this compulsive type of diaper love has never been, and could never be, a sexual fetish for me.

This all said, when I was in the Marines I got badly hurt and became urge incontinent with a neurogenic blockage. And while I did love having a perfect excuse to wear diapers, I have to say it actually sucked really bad always having painful urges and yet still not being able to go without straining really hard. Well, after two more decades, and nearly dying from from my urinary problems, I am finally, fully functionally incontinent. And I love it!

My best suggestion to you is to just start wearing diapers 24/7. IF you were to become incontinent you'd be in them all the time anyways, right? Wait till after a few months to a year have passed then reassess if you still feel the same way. A lot of people end up changing their minds about being 24/7 after they need to make adjustements in their life to accommodate them. Not to mention having diaper supplies hit your pocket book too.

For me it is not the incontinence issue (though growing up and having bouts of bedwetting up to age 9 was borderline after sometimes several nights in a row). When I was 8 and had my best friend's mother explain to me the logical measure of wearing protective underclothing and it kept me from saturating my pjs and the sheets it really hit home for me. Only when I went to college and the nighttime wetting occurred steadily for about 8 months did I openly accept the situation and wore snap on diapers and plastic underpants at night for a remedy and felt OK with it (what else could I do? Also, my roommate was very understanding about it). The security is what really strikes me so if I ever did have bedwetting issues later in my life I could immediately deal with it as I did in college. So DL to me is about the secure feeling I get at sleeping at night with no worries about wet sheets (though it doesn't occur now, I am prepared).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back