Shaveing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilike2hide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone else shave before diapering? First time shaveing all most all the hair off, in preparation for friday night. I got most of it shaved, but and tips on how to get 99%of it? Hatdto see the back and bottom area, want make it easier to clean

I don't know how it may work for men, but I usually use special creams... Maybe you could look them up... But again, they are designed for women, so I don't know if the result will be the same...

You don't want stubble. The itch will drive you mad for the next day or two. I occasionally take a regular scissors and just pull up the longest tufts and trim them back fairly close, to cut down on the long ones. I've found if they end up running horizontally they can get snagged and pulled on by the elastic leg gathers on diapers sometimes, which can be... uncomfortable. At night right after I lay down I always tuck in a finger on both sides and run up and down a few times where the leak guard rests on both sides, to make sure the longer hairs are oriented vertically in line with the leg gathers, so I don't get any pulls when I shift in bed. (seems to be a bigger issue by morning when my diaper is pretty wet)

Creams for women also work for men. Keeping it hairless is great for hygiëne but also unpractical, because its a lot of work.

Everytime I have a poopy diaper I shower clean up and shave pelvic and butt. Then dry off and rediaper abd powder up

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

I always trim my pubic area. I use to have slight hair on my back and rear, but since starting electrolysis treatments, I'm pretty much hair free there, so I only need to do some slight trimming and upkeep every month. Nothing beats wearing a diaper when your diaper zone is all nice and trim, it's just super comfy and it makes clean-up way easier.

I shave daily, whether I'm wearing diapers or not. It just feels more comfortable that way. It was awful right after doing it the first time. It took me several times of forgetting how horrible it felt to come back and do it again. Eventually, I forced myself to stick with it for a week afterwards and it began to feel normal after just a few days.

what the name of the creams?

the few times i did a total clean shave i hated it the next day and the day after. nothing is worse than an itch you can scratch. short hair that is well maintained is the middle ground between comfort and easy. we try to be babies but the fact is we have adult plumbing and whatnot and have to address it as such. lame i know. lol

I occasionally use Nair. I find that it removes more hair from my scrotum than shaving does. However, Nair is somewhat expensive so I normally just use a standard shaving cream and a women's razor. I do this every couple of days as my hair doesn't grow that fast anymore.

As others have said, I do find it a better feeling than when I had pubic hair.

Elenwen said:
I don't know how it may work for men, but I usually use special creams... Maybe you could look them up... But again, they are designed for women, so I don't know if the result will be the same...

Yes Nair works well for any gender. Do NOT leave it on to long though as it can burn if you exceed the time on the instructions.
IFyou want the hair removed PERMANENTLY. That will require one of two things.
1. Laser. Assuming you are the right hair color down there.
Or
2. Electrolysis. This one is slower but it works on any color of hair.

I don’t go overboard on the hair cuts down there but I do keep it down to a tolerable level

With shaving, I don’t find it too bad, but I have to leave it for at least a week before shaving again or I’ll get a horrible rash on my butt 😕. The front side it doesn’t seem to be as bad but I still don’t push my luck. But this also means stubble for a while which kinda sucks

I’ve used nair in the past, haven’t had any issues but I definitely needed to let it stay on longer than the recommended time or it didn’t work in most places. But beware, always experiment and try the shortest amount of time as possible as it has the potential to give you a nasty chemical burn if your skin is sensitive. If you think a bit of diaper rash is bad, try having your entire diaper zone burning lol

At the end of the day I prefer chemical (nair) over shaving as it doesn’t leave such a Stubble right away. It’s just a little more temperemental and risky especially if your putting it on boy parts 😳

I know of many who have had bad experiences with hair removal cream. I've used some that I'd never trust using down there lol...however I have found one brand that has given me great results many times over. I used Veet botanic inspirations - sensitive formula. Only once have I ever had a chemical burn with this stuff, but that was my own fault for not paying enough attention to how long I had the cream on. Every other time, I've gotten awesome results.

For the bottle of Nair that I use, the recommended time is 3 minutes and double that if it doesn't work and no longer than 10 minutes.

I have found that the three minute mark is too short so I leave it on for 6 minutes. If that doesn't work completely (I don't use cream consistently), I will wait a day or two and then use it again.

I also don't use the 'sensitive' formula, the regular works for me but I have some 'strong' skin. I've not had any problems except for once when I went too far into my crotch. Won't do that again but then again, I don't have too much hair there so it doesn't matter.

So atfer shaving with a razor, I have been putting a and d all over my self down there , and it has to be the weirdest but best thing ever

I shave 2-3 times a week and have done for years. I wear 24/7 and it helps enormously with keeping clean and keeping odours down (hair retains odours). Powder and cream are also more effective if there's no hair. If you keep it up on a regular basis, the stubble stops being itchy as it grows back.

I find that shaving creams and gels are too irritating on sensitive parts so I just use copious amounts of shower soap.

I do not shave. I have sensitive skin and will bleed with even the most sensitive of razors. I will also get razor bumps and ingrown hairs if I get too close of a shave (the same for my face). Instead, I use an electric trimmer with the shortest attachment for down there. This prevents any nicks or cuts from the shaver, and keeps my hair short enough for maintaining good hygiene.

I, personally, would never shave down there. As the hair grows back you get stubble, and it itches like crazy. I tried shaving my underarms once and the stubble bothered me so bad, I resorted to pulling out the hairs one by one with tweezers. Then again my hair is thicker and my skin is very sensitive. Least to say, I will not ever be shaving anything like that again (especially down there).
Instead I'm considering creams or potentially laser hair removal.
If you really want to shave, make sure you shave regularly to avoid stubble. Also beware of ingrown hairs.

I use an electric grooming trimmer. I can get a close shave without the itch of regrowth, however I cannot easily shave my scrotum as it is easily knicked and bleeds profusely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back