Shaveing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wanted to shave for a long time but never got the courage to do so. I have a lot of hair and it would be much more comfortable without it. Where I live it's completely normal to regularly be naked in front of other people for bathing and sauna so I feel like other people might take note. Not a lot of men I know shave down there.

How long would it take for it to grow back to normal? What I'm most worried about is if it takes months or years it seems like a very permanent thing to do...

StoneCrab said:
How long would it take for it to grow back to normal? What I'm most worried about is if it takes months or years it seems like a very permanent thing to do...

Takes awhile, and is fairly noticeable until it grows back in. I'd say it'll be noticeable for at least a month.

I've been shaved smooth down there for over 20 years now. Been so long I'm not sure but think I just shaved it off. I kept it shaved and don't remember any issue with stubble and itching. I remember I tried a couple different removal creams and discovered Veet and liked it. I now shave/trim about every other day in the shower. As much as I try I end up missing some and about once a month I'll used the Veet to get back to totally smooth. It says min of 5 mins. max of 10. I go the 10. Key there is to make sure you really rinse when done, and then I add a cream lotion with good results.

I keep my "diaper area " clean shaven all the time

I use the electric trimmers and keep it very short in the front. I shave my backside including into the area between the cheeks (just take your time). I never had any problems with itching or stubble on the back side as this seems to be fairly soft hair compared to the front. I have my front side when I was a teenager and regretted this due to the itch / eventual stubble.

Be careful using hair removing creams, most are alkaline based and actually burn the hairs off as well as potentially causing an adverse reaction on your genitals. If you do use cream, always get some that can be used on a Bikini Line and always, ALWAYS test it out on your arms or legs or chests. If there is any redness after the test Do Not put it on your genitals.

I've used Nair with success. Be advised, if you use a hair remover like that you will also want to use a barrier creme for a few days. It's is very like the worst diaper rash you have ever had on your scrotum. The results of Nair can be enjoyed for a few weeks.

I full body shave no hair goes unnoticed lasts about 2-3 weeks and I shave again using a lift and cut Norelco electric razor note I have burnt up over a dozen of those over the past 25 years shaving my full body. To me body hair just looks dirty and makes showering slower without hair I can lather up the washcloth and get out of the shower in less than 5 minutes. that is including using shampoo on the clean shaven scalp too.

SissyKathy1950 said:
I've used Nair with success. Be advised, if you use a hair remover like that you will also want to use a barrier creme for a few days. It's is very like the worst diaper rash you have ever had on your scrotum. The results of Nair can be enjoyed for a few weeks.

I think this will depend greatly on how sensitive your skin is. I have never used any type of protection crème or lotion in that area after using Nair and I haven't had any problems or rashes.

BabyDenise said:
I think this will depend greatly on how sensitive your skin is. I have never used any type of protection crème or lotion in that area after using Nair and I haven't had any problems or rashes.

A. It depends on how long you leave it on.
B. It depends on how sensitive you skin is
Both considerations so be ready for a little "trial and error" the first couple times.

icklespace said:
I keep my "diaper area " clean shaven all the time

I shave my diaper area about every three days with a high quality razor. I find that to be a happy medium between daily and once a week with less of a chance of irritation.

I shave myself everywhere regularly but every two days I do it in the intime zone because so it’s much easier to clean and it doesn’t smell that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back