2 times I was busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

normalguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,

Still relatively new poster (despite joining like 8 years ago!). So here's two times I got busted (and about the only times...):

1st time, 2014, living in Canada with housemates (they call them roommates for some obscure reason). Some random guy in the next door room who does night shifts, a 50-something woman smoker, and her mom downstairs in the basement, who owned the house. I was just staying there a few months.

I've got those US green tena slips on, basically the only thing I can find at the supermarket, and since I'm not staying long, there's no point in building up a huge stash.

Morning comes, I go to shower, take off the tena, wrap it up into the strange-shaped ball it makes and leave it next to the toilet where I had taken it off. The bin is full, so I'll take it back to my room after my shower. Jump in the shower, do my shower thing, get out and dry myself off, then do the almost-naked bathroom-bedroom run, after furtively checking out if anyone was watching. Nope, phew.

Get ready for work, make sure I have my keys and wallet, and *zoom* gone.

Nothing untoward crosses my mind at all during the day, just a normal day. Get back, head for the bathroom, open the door and:

THE TENA IS NOW SITTING ON TOP OF THE FLIP-TOP BIN.

Fuck, I forgot all about it!! That means a) someone found it, b) that someone moved it. Fuck fuck fuck. Busted.

Except, no one in the house ever looked at me funny, and no one ever said anything. Weird.

- - - Updated - - -

2nd time: 2015, living in the UK, with a girlfriend of the time. Things aren't going well, I'm feeling stressed, I've been relegated to sleeping on the fold-out couch, she's upstairs in the bedroom.

I decide to sneak a nappy out (probably EU tena maxi slip) and wear it, because shit ain't happening tonight, that's for sure. I put it on, put some boxers over it to keep it in place and quiet, and wet it. But what's that? Footsteps down the stairs? Uh-oh, she's coming down to make up with me! How the heck am I going to hide this one??? She jumps in for cuddles and talks in the near total darkness, and starts to warm up to me. I suggest that I need the bathroom, and she says, "hurry". It's on. I slip out of my side of bed and sneak off to the bathroom. Damn those velcro tabs they are the loudest when you DON'T want them to make a noise!! But I manage. Now, where to hide it? Can't leave it in the bathroom, she'll use it before bed.

I take it downstairs again and hide it behind the door to the living room, it's almost the perfect place. She won't see it in the dark going up to bed, not even if she puts the lights on. Brilliant! I'll move it in the morning.

Game on.

After: *Snoozes*

Morning: I know I need to grab that nappy, but she comes downstairs just as I grab hold of it, so there's no sneaking out of the house to put it in the trash, that will arouse suspicion. I dump it behind the couch, trying to steady my breathing.

More talks about last night ensue, and she's not going anywhere out of the house today. Flip. How the heck can I dispose of this thing hidden just behind her bum?? No idea. I decide to wait it out, play it cool. Maybe I'll go for a walk and let her get the kids dressed (great idea). Thinking that she's gonna take 20 minutes to get the kids ready, I think I'll walk for 10 mins, come back and get it, and then dispose of it in the outside trash. No big deal. Just timing. Anyway, she won't find it.

Come back from my walk, the kids are dressed and outside playing. She's holding the nappy out in front of her, other hand on her hip, and says "I FOUND YOUR PISS-FILLED NAPPY NICK!" "WHAT THE HECK??" "!??!?!!??!!"

My flipping bad luck. No way out of this one. Busted.

normalguy said:
Fuck, I forgot all about it!! That means a) someone found it, b) that someone moved it. Fuck fuck fuck. Busted.

Except, no one in the house ever looked at me funny, and no one ever said anything. Weird.

I think that's something that gets overlooked while we are panicking, most people that discover this sort of thing are going to be nearly as uncomfortable discussing it with you as you are.

(but then again, that doesn't extend nearly as much to talking with other people about it. That will tend to be on the opposite end of the spectrum with regard to "rumor fodder", so i suppose in the long-term you still have something to grief yourself over)

Also kinda makes me wonder, most people wouldn't touch a used diaper, let alone move it...

Damn i'd really like to know how the second one played out in the end, do you have an aftermath story?

bambinod said:
...Also kinda makes me wonder, most people wouldn't touch a used diaper, let alone move it...

Yeah, I don't know if they knew exactly what it was, I never found out. Just images my mind made up, of the 50yo picking it up shaking her head "at these young-uns".

FallenWolf said:
Damn i'd really like to know how the second one played out in the end, do you have an aftermath story?

I wish it had turned out the way of my fantasies, which would have been to have her calm down a little, start discussing it slightly incredulously (I had told her that I wore occasionally), and end up with her being curious - curious enough to try one on for me, and maybe indulge in a bit of her own wetting.....

....but sadly it happened almost opposite to that. When she held it out in front of her like that, she was MAD. I didn't really know what to say, as I had actually told her previously that I wore occasionally, and she had seemed okay with that. Obviously, "okay with that" must have meant "never in a million years are you going to do that ever again", but hey, we live and learn that people don't always say what they really mean. I remember shrugging and not really having anything to add to the potential 3-hour-long discussion (she loved to draw out everything into huge discussions, rather than just get over them). I figured she knew already, and was making a fuss.

We broke up after that. Haven't talked for a couple of years. I'm sorry it's not more exciting than that. I have better follow-on stories though... ;-)

normalguy said:
Hey guys,

Still relatively new poster (despite joining like 8 years ago!). So here's two times I got busted (and about the only times...):

1st time, 2014, living in Canada with housemates (they call them roommates for some obscure reason). Some random guy in the next door room who does night shifts, a 50-something woman smoker, and her mom downstairs in the basement, who owned the house. I was just staying there a few months.

I've got those US green tena slips on, basically the only thing I can find at the supermarket, and since I'm not staying long, there's no point in building up a huge stash.

Morning comes, I go to shower, take off the tena, wrap it up into the strange-shaped ball it makes and leave it next to the toilet where I had taken it off. The bin is full, so I'll take it back to my room after my shower. Jump in the shower, do my shower thing, get out and dry myself off, then do the almost-naked bathroom-bedroom run, after furtively checking out if anyone was watching. Nope, phew.

Get ready for work, make sure I have my keys and wallet, and *zoom* gone.

Nothing untoward crosses my mind at all during the day, just a normal day. Get back, head for the bathroom, open the door and:

THE TENA IS NOW SITTING ON TOP OF THE FLIP-TOP BIN.

- - - Updated - - -

2nd time: 2015, living in the UK, with a girlfriend of the time. Things aren't going well, I'm feeling stressed, I've been relegated to sleeping on the fold-out couch, she's upstairs in the bedroom.

I decide to sneak a nappy out (probably EU tena maxi slip) and wear it, because shit ain't happening tonight, that's for sure. I put it on, put some boxers over it to keep it in place and quiet, and wet it. But what's that? Footsteps down the stairs? Uh-oh, she's coming down to make up with me! How the heck am I going to hide this one??? She jumps in for cuddles and talks in the near total darkness, and starts to warm up to me. I suggest that I need the bathroom, and she says, "hurry". It's on. I slip out of my side of bed and sneak off to the bathroom. Damn those velcro tabs they are the loudest when you DON'T want them to make a noise!! But I manage. Now, where to hide it? Can't leave it in the bathroom, she'll use it before bed.

I take it downstairs again and hide it behind the door to the living room, it's almost the perfect place. She won't see it in the dark going up to bed, not even if she puts the lights on. Brilliant! I'll move it in the morning.

Game on.

After: *Snoozes*

Morning: I know I need to grab that nappy, but she comes downstairs just as I grab hold of it, so there's no sneaking out of the house to put it in the trash, that will arouse suspicion. I dump it behind the couch, trying to steady my breathing.

More talks about last night ensue, and she's not going anywhere out of the house today. Flip. How the heck can I dispose of this thing hidden just behind her bum?? No idea. I decide to wait it out, play it cool. Maybe I'll go for a walk and let her get the kids dressed (great idea). Thinking that she's gonna take 20 minutes to get the kids ready, I think I'll walk for 10 mins, come back and get it, and then dispose of it in the outside trash. No big deal. Just timing. Anyway, she won't find it.

Come back from my walk, the kids are dressed and outside playing. She's holding the nappy out in front of her, other hand on her hip, and says "I FOUND YOUR PISS-FILLED NAPPY NICK!" "WHAT THE HECK??" "!??!?!!??!!"

My flipping bad luck. No way out of this one. Busted.

I was riveted with the second story! It was almost like a "mission impossible" script where the best laid plan starts to come unglued. But then, Tom Cruise would never have got caught...

normalguy said:
Yeah, I don't know if they knew exactly what it was, I never found out. Just images my mind made up, of the 50yo picking it up shaking her head "at these young-uns".

I wish it had turned out the way of my fantasies, which would have been to have her calm down a little, start discussing it slightly incredulously (I had told her that I wore occasionally), and end up with her being curious - curious enough to try one on for me, and maybe indulge in a bit of her own wetting.....

....but sadly it happened almost opposite to that. When she held it out in front of her like that, she was MAD. I didn't really know what to say, as I had actually told her previously that I wore occasionally, and she had seemed okay with that. Obviously, "okay with that" must have meant "never in a million years are you going to do that ever again", but hey, we live and learn that people don't always say what they really mean. I remember shrugging and not really having anything to add to the potential 3-hour-long discussion (she loved to draw out everything into huge discussions, rather than just get over them). I figured she knew already, and was making a fuss.

We broke up after that. Haven't talked for a couple of years. I'm sorry it's not more exciting than that. I have better follow-on stories though... ;-)

She broke up after just that? :( I wish people weren't so naive about things like this.

normalguy said:

I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope things are better for you now. I'm curious about the better followup stories now though lol

I always say it's better to know you were with the wrong person early on than wasting away years of your life with them (or worse still having kids with them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back