Am I incontance questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

James5501

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think I’m incontance due to nappie wearing and not using toilet to much now I am relaxing no urge to wee nothing then suddenly I need it and then I piss myself I now wet the nappies without thinking or waking up and I dripple

James5501 said:
I think I’m incontance due to nappie wearing and not using toilet to much now I am relaxing no urge to wee nothing then suddenly I need it and then I piss myself I now wet the nappies without thinking or waking up and I dripple

Looks like you have reached incontinence

I agree sadly it looks that way indeed. you should let the the docs take a look at you to see that nothing more severe is causing this as well to be safe dear

It sounds stupid but muscles shrink once you stop using them. I think that you need excercises to get them working again. If neglect is the reason this happens, training will reverse it.

You probably have reached your goal of being diaper dependant, if you dribble and pee with out warning even with out your diaper then you have reached full incontinence. you chould get checked out by an urologist to make sure its nothing life threatening like bladder cancer or diabetes amd to see if they can help you get back out of diapers (depending on what you want) but either way a urologist should check you out.

James how long has it taken you to get to this stage

18? if this isn't some fantasy rp projection on this forum you should see a doctor as this sounds like it could be the indicator of something more serious..

The answer is: maybe!
...but none of us knows because A) we're not doctors, and B) even if we were, we couldn't examine you over the internet, on a forum.

As everyone else says, go get checked out by a physician, in person. Maybe you'll get what you want, and then maybe you realize you didn't actually want it, like tends to happen to DL=>IC types, haha.

You likely have urge incontinence (like me) I wear diapers 24/7 and have done so for awhile now. I have tried to go back to my underwear but uncontrollable embarrassing leaks have made it impossible to go anywhere without wearing a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back