Up or down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilike2hide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So like first time posting, but would like to get some info from other guys, do you put you man hood point up or down in a diaper, and what about your for skin normal or pulled back? what feel makes you wet more?

General agreement on "direction to point" is pretty universally, "point down to avoid leaks". I can't comment on foreskin because it's been a long time since I lost mine ;)

(but I think the only thing that's going to help you wet more is drinking more)

I used to be a little too well endowed down there. I always had to point up to avoid painfully bent erections. I also always had to wear appropriately sized diapers that extend up to my waist line (near the belly button, and as theycare intended to fit). So long as I didn't cut out that "extra" rise in padding, I almost never had leaks over the top.

Sadly my recent prostate removal all but killed my ability to get erect anymore (in spite of it having been the nerve saving technique). I've since found with being under 3" long now, it almost doesn't even matter if I point up or down anymore.

I feel like we are over complicating things with all the penis up, penis down, pulled back skin, etc. I’d recommend keeping things as natural as possible. Let him hang how he hangs and leave his turtleneck where it wants to be. Mine personally hangs down and a bit to the left and my helmet is mostly covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bambinod said:
General agreement on "direction to point" is pretty universally, "point down to avoid leaks". I can't comment on foreskin because it's been a long time since I lost mine ;)

(but I think the only thing that's going to help you wet more is drinking more)

Really? I always heard that pointing up minimizes leaks, prolongs the diaper and makes for more even saturation, front to back. I always heard that pointing down can be tricky as you run the risk of saturating the middle and back of the diaper too much, increasing the tendency of leaks at the rear gathers.

To be fair though, I've used diapers with both positions and never had much of a problem. Pointing down or up work equally well, so long as you're not flooding and the diaper is of high quality. Up or down, I haven't sprung a leak in years. I do however, find that diaper saturation is far more even when I'm pointing up versus pointing down. In truth, I try to aim for the middle of the diaper, not all the way down or tucked between the legs, but not pointed straight up either, perfectly centred. I find this position is the best, especially when you want to be active and crawl or wiggle around as the position doesn't change much. It also helps that perfectly centred feels the most natural to me :)

As far as the foreskin question is concerned, I am circumcised as well, so I haven't had to deal with the hood or the sheath. Maybe someone who is "uncut" has some practical advice on that front.

I also second Bambinod, staying hydrated is about the only thing that'll make you wet more :)

I am incapable of either due to the nature of my defects, I've never actually experienced any growth in that regard, and it's actually pretty painful to "pull" it out from inside me at all. It's one of the reasons catheters aren't an option for me, because it's just excrutiating when I have to insert one for anything.

Down but I always give my nappies a vertical fold and even a gentle stretch out now to help create front to back channels.

Up for me would definitely lead to leaks.

Oh yeah even though you like 2 hide please jump over to the intro forum and tell us something about your fabulous self. :)

Always down except in erection :D

leijulaakso said:

exactly as he stated south unless there's a pole

leijulaakso said:
I lost my turtleneck back during my first time in diapers so no actual experience,
Being I'm in a wheelchair during the day I point up ,when I change to my night diaper and am lieing down ,I aim center mass on the diaper . I also have to cath 5x's a day because my bladder never fully empties,so my doctor is trying to shrink my oversize over pressure bladder and reduce the volume of my incontinent episodes,he would prefer smaller more frequent voids than massive floods ,i think his goal of 50 ML bladder isn't happening in this lifetime because in 9 years we have only shrunk it by about half 500-600 ML and it will be a miracle if I am alive in 9 years ,my prognosis when diagnosed was 7-11 years anything beyond that is one day at a time ,i am in that 11th year now ,and strangely having the longest run of good health in many years.
My usual normal is ICU at least twice a year ,but since my stroke in February of '15 not even a cold,Not that i am complining but you can't be me and not wonder why? What's changed? Though I am due for blood work to "check all systems" so we will see ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

This is just personal experience.. and not using any 'adult' diapers (as if they would fit). Using Attends Youth and Goodnites L/XL.. They work depending on what position you will be in.
If lying on your back, pointing up leaks. If lying on your front or leaning forward, up works.
If pointing down.. well haven't leaked yet, but capacity is reduced, BabyDry 6 with the channels seems to help a bit.. but I don't normally make use of it, more worn as a percaution.

EDIT: Erections are annoying, too attentive, creates a gap, Though if you are pointing down and it becomes erect.. depending on how you are wearing it might keep pointing down and get thicker.. or slip and point upward...

every one is being helpful, to me it seams that up and not pulled back. makes me seam to wet more, maybe because i dont empty completely, and plus must of the wettness is near him he says wetter. but when i do pulled back and down the middle gets full fast and starts to wick to the back more

Inside my diaper, my "Precious" points up.

down and not skin

I usually find it more comfortable to point up. Erections are certainly more pleasant that way. It's not like it stays put, so I just expect it will be in the least comfortable/helpful position at any time that it's relevant. I'm circumcised, so there's no real question of what to do with the foreskin.

I'm circumcised so that is a mute point.

Normally I try to keep it pointed up, that is the most comfortable for me. However, I do have a slightly smaller penis than average so I guess that helps.

Down

I always point my down

Well, if you're in chastity, there's only one way you're going to be pointing (and I've found it works best for leak prevention, too; caged, you're not able to "wander around" in there, and every "insult" is positioned right where the diaper expects it to go...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back