• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hai <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalhiBalto

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
1) Hello! Who are you?
Heyo, my name is kalhi, im 19 years old, im gay,Male (intersex) x3
i dont have much to say on who i am >w<

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
age regression, diapers, looking for freinds mostly <3

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Well my hobbies are video production, music, video games <3 my fav games are probably the sonic series and maby halo, been playing games as long as i can remember, and have been into video editing for the past 5 years, hoping to get a job as an engineer oneday

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
Finding freinds, learning regression tips <3

Hello there. I’m also a big halo fan, and just a general gamer as well. Do you have a favorite halo game out of the franchise? Personally I love halo reach.

Hay there kid :detective3 welcome to the group.

Id have to say combat evolved

KalhiBalto said:
Id have to say combat evolved

Neat. If you have any question about anything feel free to message me, it would be kind of nice to talk to some one my own age for once :)

Welcome!
Which sonic game do you like from the series?

Hi there, welcome to the site! I'm new as well. I hope you have a good experience here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back