As a kid, how long did you wear diapers for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was in them for around 2 years and 9 months in terms of regular wearing.

I wore them until I was 4 yrs old, When I was getting Potty Trained I would get Distracted and I'd just Wet or Mess myself without Knowing it.

I was in diapers full-time until right around age three. After that, I wore diapers to bed for an unknown period of time--probably less than a year, though, as I'm 99% sure I was all done with diapers by age four. I have exactly one memory of being put in a diaper (cloth prefold with pins), and it was at bedtime, probably as a three-year-old.

From what I have heard being the youngest of 3 kids my parents had the whole training thing down to a science ,and supposedly by 2 1/2 I was done ,unfortunately being the black sheep of the family tree , i dont have any meaningful contact with anyone who could possibly answer any questions about my young life ,i know there do exist a trove of family pictures that i saw once in my life of everything from the signs at the hospital when I was born to my Mom & dad bringing me home the first time ,none of that i am welcome to even scan and have copies, the only real photographs i have were from newspapers ,and my family medical history is obscured by a wall of silence, anything I do know is accidental. Or relayed to me from an older sibling who aren't alive any longer .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I don't really have any solid recollections, but I'd guess up till I was around 3... I certainly was out of diapers and only wore training pants or pull-ups to bed or for long drives. Don't have any memories of accidents back then.
Well, that was before I started developing my current condition, though...

I was in diapers till about age 4 and I think it was 3 months before Preschool where, I was told, big boys don't wear diapers to school. Thus, I was potty trained and prefer normal underwear in I guess it took me maybe a month? Nighttime? I don't have a clue tbh.

3 years old by day and 5 years old st night. I was the latest in the family (later than my twin-sister and brother). We later, at 11 years old, discovered that I have a mild Cerebral Palsy, which explain the slight delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was fully potty trained by around 2 and a half years old. At the same time, my parents finally potty trained my oldest brother who has severe autism. He's 4 years older than me, and there is another brother between us who was potty trained also somewhere between 2 and 3, so I guess when I was finally out of diapers, my parents were pretty sick of changing them, so they convinced my autistic brother to give up diapers.

I was out of diapers incredibly early. My mother was a single mother and I feel like she rushed to get me grown up in many regards, early potty training being one of them. According to her, I was potty trained at 15 months-18months, she fluctuates between those two ages and often brags about it whenever child rearing topics come up. Also according to her, I was quite adamant that I didn't want to leave diapers, although, I don't recall any of this at all, can't remember that far back.

So I was in them for far shorter than what appears to be the standard 2 to 2.5 years. I'm making up for the lost time though :eek:

Last edited:
I have no memory of being in diapers. I've not quizzed my parents on the details but I wasn't hard to potty train and like my siblings, it was done before I was two years old. For some of us, these seem like a big deal in the path to becoming an ABDL. It doesn't seem like it is in my case, as I wasn't thinking about using them until much later (in my 20s when I got diapers that really fit). I was interested in baby stuff and status and diapers were one of the most obvious elements of that.

I do have some memories of being in diapers, being that I toilet trained a bit late (perhaps around three-and-a-half years old). Truthfully, I think these memories of being in diapers played a key role in me becoming a DL, as I preferred the way diapers felt to that of underwear.

I am not sure precisely, but I was out of them by the age of 3. I can actually remember my 3rd birthday party, and I wasn't in diapers for it. I do have memories of climbing out of my crib at night (I did that quite often) and playing next to an open package of Huggies. ^.^; I'd been wanting to be put back in diapers since the age of 3 too, but I knew better than to let on as much; my parents were not the best and much anger would have been provoked if I so much as had an accident…

Around 3 to 4 for me but at 5 my mother sent me to school in a diaper for bed wetting. I still wet the bed till i was 13 years. Now it's nightly wetting.

For me, I was partly out of diapers at age 3.
I was in them at night until about 5.
Cloth diapers and plastic pants.

My brother was born one year and a week after myself. Mother started my potty training as soon as he was home as she wasn't ready for two of us in diapers at the same time.
At age ten my brothers and I got into a fight out in the barn, and one of them kicked me. (I think he was trying for my crotch) He bruised my bladder quite badly. (Or so the doctor said at the time.) And i had to spend the next several weeks in diapers and plastic panties. (A fact that my brothers couldn't wait to spread all over school) After that i still had a lot of eschews with dribbling, and had to wear "sanitary napkins"

Gold Star ABDL/Little, never been out, :p

I was potty trained early enough that I have no memories of being diapered 24/7 (other than now of course) If my memory serves me, my parents once told me that I was trained when I started to walk or shortly after.

Somewhere between 3 and 4, based on where we were living at the time. That sets my time line.

I wish longer but I learned to quickly :)
I think I was fully potty trained by 3 and stopped bed wetting by 5 maybe 6

I think I was potty trained at age 4 but I remember that I had some daytime accidents up until age 9 or 10... [emoji37]

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back