• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybill

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi everybody
Just joined on here,as I am definitely a DL but not sure if I'm also ABDL?
I was living in Zimbabwe most of my life and Farming until 2002 when I suffered the trauma of having everything +my farm taken from me by the government and left with nothing,due to being, white!!
Then We were attacked in my house one night where my wife was murdered and I was badly beaten up, hence my reason to moving to PERTH WA where my 2 daughters live.
I now live on my own but have always had a desire to wear nappies and onesies which I tried to do back there but found it very difficult due to it being in my 'closet'
I now have a freedom to wear my nappies every night and hardly ever wake up dry!
I always wear a Drinite diaper + Thick Terry nappy + really nice plastic pants from Japan which never leak!! And always wake up wet!
My question?..
1) Do you believe that my ABDL desire to wearing nappies every night and wet them, could have been caused by the trauma I went through?
2). I've also purchased an Adult footed sleeper onesie with snaps all the way down both legs,just like a baby sleeper onesie, does this make me ABDL orientated more than DL orientated?
Would appreciate any constructive thoughts and feelings on this?
Regards
Baby ill

Hello Babybill and welcome to the group.

Very interesting introduction.

I can not answer the first, and it is hard to determine the second. I am DL but like a little bit of roleplay and accompaniments, I think AB is more then just a onesie and a wet diaper.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I'm sorry you've had such a traumatic and violent life.

To your first question, I doubt that what happened to you as an adult is the cause of being AB/DL, but it may have brought the desires more to the forefront.

As to the second question, I'm both AB and DL and this isn't unusual in the AB/DL realm. Wearing diapers has a sexual component for me but once diapered, I also have infantile feelings. It's all part of the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back