Pink Pony Padding

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So I finally got them and they're cute and all, but I don't like 'em as much as Crinklz.

I was wearing one today and told my mom "It sounds like I'm wearing a chip bag." Then squished the front tape panel and she agreed with my assessment. :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I do like them. They're just a bit smaller than I need (Does sizing run small in these? Or is it that Crinklz run big?) and the noise bugs me a bit.

But if you want a noisy diaper, then this is for you. XD

Is that the Dottys? If so yep I think they are same as their Super Boompa and MyDiaper which run smaller than ABU and Rearz from my experience.

They do look cute though and are a fully featured diapee.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the noise means no one needs a bell around their neck :biggrin:

Yeah, the Dotty the Pony's. XD

I suppose you'd be able to find me if I was being sneaky and stealing the cookies. But then again, when I was in the bathroom stall at the grocery store I'm pretty sure the woman in the stall next to mine thought I was smuggling candy/chips out of the store in my pants. :laugh:

Possible situation:

Donutcop: *pokes Woozle butt*
Wooz: "That is my butt cheek, sah. Please to leave it alone."
Donutcop: "We got reports that you were smuggling chips out."
Wooz: "Is no chips. Just paaaaants. Getouttahere."
Donutcop: "Ur. Sorry."
Wooz: "Yoo should be. *steals candybar and flees*"

(And Donutcop would totally be the guy in charge of keeping the peace at the donut counter. :3 He's not an actual donut, he just polices them. Or mebbe he is a donut. I dunno.)

I love the crinkle myself. However big heads up: they may stain sheets. My wife noticed a pink spot on the bed. I will report back if it comes clean in the wash.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don’t like the sound of Donutcops asking questions or of stained sheets but if anyone can rustling that loudly down to my kitchen I would for sure give them a cookie :)

Donutcop always asks questions. Important ones, sometimes. Like jelly or cream filled? Or custard filled? Sprinkles or powder sugar? Chocolate or Maple? So many questions he has.

I haven't noted any sheet staining, but I only use powder and not oil or creams with my printed pants.

You realize that the mice are gong to know when your coming into the room.

I haven't tried anything from The Dotty Diaper Company, but the Dotty the Pony and Pride designs are cute. Admittedly, I would have never expected that a diaper's crinkle would sound like a chip bag. :p

teddytugger said:
I love the crinkle myself. However big heads up: they may stain sheets. My wife noticed a pink spot on the bed. I will report back if it comes clean in the wash.

Remember that ink transfers from the outside of a diaper shell are a problem with almost any printed diaper. Try to avoid getting the outside of the shell wet, because those inks are dry and won't transfer without getting some hydration.

dogboy said:
You realize that the mice are gong to know when your coming into the room.

Sneaky meeses. *scowls and flaps her smelly weasel tail around*

There. That ought to make them think twice!

IRL I used to have a pair of ferrets and not one time in the years I had them did a mouse show up in the house. They're apparently terrified of ferrets because ferrets are weasels and weasels eat mice. I even threw ferret poo out by the chicken coop and didn't see the massive amounts of mice that I usually see. LOL They've passed on now and the mice are coming back in. :( Also, apparently, mice despise the smell of catnip/catmint. Because it attracts cats. So you plant a bunch of that around your house and you'll be golden. XD I tried it but the stray cats came and rolled in it so much that it died.

And just so this is diaper related, I wore a pink pony diaper out today. :3 Went to Build-A-Bear and Claire's and then went home. (So, a mini-little-woozle shopping trip.)

OH! And the chip-bag crinkle is ONLY with the landing zone. XD The rest is the 'normal' crinkle, the super loud one is the tape panel. :laugh:

CuddleWoozle said:
Sneaky meeses. *scowls and flaps her smelly weasel tail around*

OH! And the chip-bag crinkle is ONLY with the landing zone. XD The rest is the 'normal' crinkle, the super loud one is the tape panel. :laugh:

I am not sure what caused me to initially think that the entire diaper made such sounds. :p At any rate, I ended up getting some of these diapers for myself, and the landing zone definitely does have a loud crinkle to it. The diapers are cute, however.

Update, though they do temporarily stain sheets, they appear to come out with even gentle detergent. They do the same to cloth diapers on top, which I like to sleep in, but again the stains seem to come out in the wash so no harm done!

teddytugger said:

Happened with the old version of the DC Amors too pink underwear until the bleach gets rid of it in the washer. was a bit strange if you ask me.

xpluswearer said:
Happened with the old version of the DC Amors too pink underwear until the bleach gets rid of it in the washer. was a bit strange if you ask me.

You're wearing underwear over your diapers? pick one :giggles:

bambinod said:
You're wearing underwear over your diapers? pick one :giggles:

Hey, hey...I have a bunch of extra-big undies that have Sesame Street and other cartoon characters on them that I use as diaper covers! XD

The Dotty The Pony diapers may run small on sizing, they don't run THAT small.. i have a 36" waist and bought the large and feel i am swimming in them. i LOVE the noise they make.

randy1959 said:
The Dotty The Pony diapers may run small on sizing, they don't run THAT small.. i have a 36" waist and bought the large and feel i am swimming in them. i LOVE the noise they make.

Generally I find 36” should be medium size but Dotty / MyDiaper maybe tight.

I'm smack in the middle of the large range for Crinklz and the large Dotty's are pretty small on me.

So yeah, they do run way smaller. I could probably take a Crinklz and fold it out and lay a Dotty over top to show the difference, but I am, in fact, lazy and do not want to. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back