Diapers and Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me a while to adjust to wearing diapers 24/7 to manage my bladder incontinence but now they make me more relaxed and confident. I'm still trying to build up confidence to date in them though.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Life is just better in a nappy

yeh and just my overall happiness

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
I just like being diapered. I can't explain it beyond that. I'm comfy and happy and content to be padded, and don't want it any other way.

From time to time I'll think to myself "I'm glad I'm wearing a diaper right now". I don't exactly know why or how, I just know that I am, and I don't ever want it to end.

exactly, right on the spot

I wouldn't say diapers are a confidence raiser for me, but I am getting more comfortable with wearing them out of the house, if I feel like wearing out of the house, which isn't often and I much prefer using at home, but it can be nice to not have to find a bathroom as a distraction when I'm trying to focus on other things.

dogboy said:
I think you're going to get different answers, hub121 depending on who is strictly AB/DL and who is incontinent. I can understand having more confidence knowing you're not going to wet your pants in public. That makes a lot of sense to me. I'm AB/DL and I'm just as confident either diapered or not. I figure they don't show anyway, so what's the difference.

Dogboy puts a good obvious reply on this. For me, being secure in plastic underpants is the same feeling I had when growing up as a child and wearing them. The only difference now is I do not have many accidents at night (maybe 1 - 2 times year and not much volume) but the other 99% of the year I feel better knowing I have them on just in case. Security is my key word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back