• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Advice needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nappiesrus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all,
So I'm here because my boyfriend is a ABDL. We've been together for 5 years and friends alot longer then that and I've known all about this since b4 we became gf/bf. I'm absolute fine with him wearing nappies, it's mostly at bedtime and occasionally during the day if we're just at home not doing anything. I change his nappies when it's a wet one and am completely fine with it and we have tried role-playing me being mummy and being in complete charge and telling him what to do but I struggle with ideas for punishment if he doesn't obey. Also I struggle to stay in complete mummy mode if that makes sense. Anyone been in the same situation???

Hello Nappiesrus and welcome to the group.

I can't say that I have any advise that I can give you other then communicate with each other about his desires and your boundaries.

Looking through the ab/little forum and diaper talk would be the best way to get information.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello there, It is great to see that you are accepting of your bf. As far as your dynamic, communication between you two is going to be the most important thing to find punishments. If you are having trouble staying in "mommy mode" talk to him about it.
there is also an article on here (https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/83322-Guide-for-Caretakers) that you could look at if you want to read more.

I can understand your struggle. I am a Mommy to my bf sometimes too (he is normally my Daddy though). For punishments, they don't always need to be new and creative, a spanking, time out, or loss of privilege (tv time, toys, computer time, sweets, etc) work well. Just talk to him about it while he is big and try things out to see what works for both of you. Good luck!

Hi Nappiesrus.
firstly punishment, whatever it is should be age related. As an example when I'm in little space I'm around 2 or 3 so my mummy will sit me on a naughty stool for 2 or 3 minutes and then make me say sorry. That works for us. But punishment can be anything from a time out, to not getting sweets or his favourite toy etc. You really need to discuss this with your boyfriend and see wahy he thinks, He may want you to scold or spank him with or without anappy on.

As for staying in mummy mode, it can be hard as your brain is telling you it's not a real situation or a real baby. If you have ever babysat a real baby or toddler, use that experience as a guide. You could make him take afternoon naps, use a dummy (paci) or a baby bottle, tell him stories, and make sure that he stays in character as well. you might want to discuss haveing safe words so that either of you can opt out of anything you aarenot sure of or don't like. Don't make the mistake of being a full time mummy. You both need your adult time and adult space for your "normal" relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back