Wearing pants inside a nappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried just wearing normal underwear with a nappy on top and then wet or pooed. I'm curious as to how this would feel and would like to know if anyone has tried this before I try it for myself.

You will stain your underwear ,and if you wet your pants the diapers will absorb most of the wetness but your underwear will stay wet ,you basicly feel like you are wearing a traditional cloth diaper ,word of warning through wicking you may leak out the side of the diaper via the underwear.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have done it in the past and while it was fun, it was pretty much what Tetra said. The underwear wicks the pee around the diaper and it starts to get uncomfortable. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you are getting rid of the underwear.

I'm not to worried about any of that. I assume you get the feeling of being really wet as the pants will get soaked with the nappy trapping the liquid next to the body and not letting it out. When I've just used my pants obviously it gets out and you end up with a puddle, unless it leaked im guessing this wouldn't happen if you wore pants inside a nappy.

I'd think it would be a great way to stain you underwear.
Other than that... ?
Sounds kinky even by my standards.

Custom trim your underwear to fit within your diaper and it’s works great for that constant wet feeling, the underwear will wick and help distribute the wetness to the whole diaper. Poop in your underwear will mostly stay in your underwear when you remove your soaked diaper allowing for a fresh diaper to be put on over your wet pooped underwear so you can enjoy the feeling of a pooped diaper right away.

I had to wear tight underwear under my diaper after I had a vasectomy. Yes it completely stained the underwear yellow, and yes I felt incredibly wet nearly all of the time. I also had more rashes, and was quick to smell like pee even when only moderately wet. It was not a fun experience for me but I can see why it might be for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back