cbgames

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
how do i sneak diapers in my house past my parents

cbgames said:

Parents know everything so don't even try.

Am I the only one that finds questions like these from a "22" year old to be strange? Regardless of how or why you are unable to solve something this simple at "22" years old, how are we supposed to advise on something that we know nothing about? We don't know your living situation, your habits, or your folks' habits. We don't know what you are trying to "sneak" past them. We don't even know how much or for how long you are trying to bring these materials into their household. You have 22 years of experience living with these people, we don't and you've given us nothing to go off of. It's a random and exceptionally open ended question.

It's akin to me asking you "How do I fix this fuel leak on an F-16?" How is anyone supposed to answer that? Do you have an prior knowledge/experience of working on F-16's? Do you have any information as to what the issue is? Of course not, and it's an impossible question to answer. And it would be an equally strange question to be coming from someone that has nearly two decades of experience working on these things.

Perhaps you could provide us with some background information? WHY are you asking US to help you with this? Why have you been unable to handle this yourself? What obstacles have arisen? How are you and your parents relationships? How is your living situation? Do you have any sort of privacy? How much stuff are you trying to get in, store, or use? Why have you posted that you want to quit being a TBDL in another thread if you are 22? How is it that you are wearing a diaper right now according to the thread "what are you wearing right now" if you are having trouble acquiring and storing diapers?

Word Llayden

Sorry, but, IMHO you aren't 22 years old.

Been reading other posts you've been making and they smack of "I'm a teenager who lied about my age to join this forum."

At 22 you would realize you need to give more information about a situation to get any kind of advice online.

cbgames said:

Regardless of your age, this subject has been covered numerous times if you search the threads. In summary, try a back pack or an oversized jacket (not in the summer tho). Other ways include ordering gifts from places like Amazon and including a pack in the box. You then give the present at the appropriate time and no one is the wiser. Good luck!

P.S. Also search the threads for storing diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back