• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello - a short intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland007

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Just a small introduction:
We are a couple, married, 2 kids.we’ve been around since the 90-ties before the internet. Before the kids we were also a mom/dad for a few baby-girls but we stopped when we got kids.

We live in the Netherlands near the coast, where we love to walk. We’ve met a few real life diaper friends and lost a few because characters didn’t match. Our view on diapers and friends is that diapers are not the thing that will make you friends. Characters will have to match, you should have other shares interests.

We work in retail and IT. Our interest for this group, is just to follow whats happening and ADISC looks pretty serious. Diapers are a serious part of our live, but life is way bigger than diapers. This site seems serious about where normal life intersects with diapers.

We love Reading, walking, music and photography. Computergames like Diablo, Metal Gear, uncharted, Sniper Elite can take a lot of time. We also love wearing our diapers outside when the kids or other people are not around. That happens only during the summer.

Have a nice day!

Welcome Roland007! That was a great intro. It's always nice to see a couple that enjoys the same things. I see you have already made a lot of posts - That's good! See you around!

Thanks! It’s always nice to have a decent discussion about the ins and outs of our hobby.

Hi and welcome. I used to play Diablo and I loved the game. I need to get back to it some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back