Are you diaper trained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Do you find that when you are in diapers that you have little to no control of when you wet or mess your diaper ?
When I first started wearing diapers I wanted nothing else in this world but to loose all control of my bladder and wet my diaper uncontrollably, but what I actually have managed to achieve is loss of control of both bladder and bowels only while diapered.
On those days I go without a diaper I never have a wetting or messing accident and can go all day without a diaper, however as soon as I’m back in a diaper I can’t control anything and wet and mess my diaper all the time.
Anyone else at this stage?

I’m not always, but quote regularly 24/7, if not always diapered for bed. I find that if I end up not diapered at night I won’t full on wet the bed, but I will have wet undies in the mornin 😦

Diapered I usually wake up wet to some extent, some days soaked, other days not enough to notice it till I try to get out of bed

Not for me. I have to make the choice to wet. Ten plus years of wearing and I'm guessing it's not gonna change. But I'm not 24/7 so that is probably the case.

For me, "diaper-trained" means I can use my diapers when I want to, after having gone a long ways through the process of overcoming a very shy bladder.

I have felt like its gotten easier to use them, I dont have to wear them, but its easier to wet or mess without worrying about it with them on

I think I'm nappy trained. When I put a nappy on I automatically wet it and my sphincter muscles remain complete relaxed. I can stay like that all the time while wearing just leaking little amounts in my nappy, sitting, laying, standing on my head! This must feel what true incontinence feels like.

When I first started wearing all the time when I was 17 I literally had to stand like a statue just to force myself to wet with a full bladder. Now 15 years later its easy.

For me, when I am diapered my body notifies me when I have to go and gives me about 20 seconds to go to the bathroom if I want, (though I will almost always elect to use my diaper) I am betting that soon I will not really have that choice when diapered and will wet automatically while diapered.

Took me a bit of time but I am at this point also.

bambinod said:
For me, "diaper-trained" means I can use my diapers when I want to, after having gone a long ways through the process of overcoming a very shy bladder.

That's how I'd define it as well. I don't want to be incontinent, even in diapers. Sometimes it can be fun to fantasize about need but I'd much rather keep control.

I would have to say I'm diaper trained. As an AB the second I'm put into my diaper baby Brain takes over. I lose control and use my diaper as my body needs to go.
I have been regressing a lot lately so its getting easier.
I lov the feeling, it reinforces my little side.

I think this happens over time for sure. I remember in my teens and 20's i would go so hard and would never be able to wet my nappies no mater how relax i tried. Into 30's my excitement reduced where if i was able to think about wetting i could but only in certain positions. Into early 40's could wet in any position. Now into late 40's have been 24x7 for 3 years and can wet without even thinking about it actually if i dont wear a nappy i will be in big trouble as it just leaks out. I also found now I have to be careful if you have to poop not to squat down otherwise it will just come out. So i think over time you become more use to them i no longer even get excited or hard in one so some may say why wear them.

When I'm wearing during the day, I wet almost without thinking about it. Because of my schedule, however, it's difficult to string 'full-on' days together, and since I tend to have a bowel movement only every 3 or 4 days, 'catching' it when I'm wearing a diaper is very problematic. Even when I do manage that feat, I often don't have the time to spare that having to change a messy diaper will require, so I just take off the diaper and use the toilet. So in one respect, I think I've 'trained' myself rather well to wet without giving it a lot of thought. However, I've been unable to change the timing, frequency or size of BMs to produce more messy diapers, which is something I'd really enjoy.

I've also never been able to comfortably wear at night. Much as I'd enjoy waking up with a wet diaper, my stress level is too high to relax in bed with a diaper on. I fall asleep only after heavily medicating myself and the diaper tends to keep me awake. Considering that I've been trying to wear at night for more than 30 years, this is something I'd really like to achieve ... but I've about given up hope.

Last edited:
I've had eschews with my bladder since age ten. For most of that time I controlled it with "sanitary napkins". Although I've "experimented" with 24/7 diapers several times over the years.
I returned to 24/7 about thee months ago now and am now to the point where it requires my full concentration to not wet myself, during the day. Any sort of distraction and...
And it's been well over a month now sense my last dry night.

At night I have no choice I wet without knowing I did, and when I get up my diaper is pretty well soaked. When I'm not at work, I'm always diapered and use it, I guess that's the AB inside of me.

YES, I'M DIAPER TRAINED, BUT i have worn diapers off and on from 8years and up, so i guess i'm used to them. as soon as i put one on i loose control. and when its off, i have to constantly hold back to keep from wetting. i would ware all the time but some people can be very mean, so i just have wet underwear most of the time. I have a co-worker my age that wares diapers, 30s
but i have not brought it up because i know that person would be embarrassed.

I suppose I'd call myself "diaper-trained" in the sense that I can easily use diapers--after being in them for a few hours, anyway. It generally takes me a couple of hours to really acclimate to diapers, and a couple of hours more to acclimate to being back in underwear. The latter is the more amusing, for sure. After having spent most of a day in diapers and then switching back to underwear, I'll often catch myself starting to pee in my underwear. I've never had a full-on accident, but I've come close. It's certainly not a loss-of-control thing, though.

After a few years of 24/7, I'm comfortable with how things are. I no longer have to think through the connection between needing to wet and using the nappy, but every wet does register consciously and I can stop it if needed. Around every 15 minutes a little sign saying 'wetting' comes pops up at the edge of consciousness and I feel the wet happening. If I want to hold it to give my bladder some exercise, as I often do, I just have to keep it vaguely in mind. The sign still pops up from time to time but now it says something more like 'Bladder not empty: use nappy - yes or no?' and I can make the decision. If I'm not wearing a nappy, I automatically switch to 'toilet mode' and never wet accidentally. Instead of the little subconscious signals, I now get a conscious feeling of frustration: 'I need a wet, why haven't I got a nappy on, it would be so much easier to do it in a nappy!' The more desperate I get, the more frustrating it is to have to manage without the nappy.

Messing always takes a deliberate effort to get started, first to validate that it's OK to use the nappy where I am, and then often some physical effort pushing. However, once I've started, if I'm not able to finish straight away, I'll go about whatever I was doing and the rest of the waste will often pass more or less by itself. So it's possible to do just a little bit, then relax and let the natural movements of my body take over, saving time and effort. Like wetting, I can stop it happening if needed, and I can feel each time the nappy fills a little more. Maybe 15 minutes later, I'll be aware of having an empty bowel (and a smelly nappy!) and know that I'm ready for a change.

About the only thing that happens with minimal control is wetting when I mess. If there is anything in my bladder when the mess starts happening, I'll often feel a very strong urge to wet and have to finish that before I can concentrate on the mess again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back