Fav Childish PJ's advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a Xmas red footed pajama bottom from PatPat for $22. Regretfully they had only the one style. But I love it.

They also have wonderful kids style PJs (up to men's size XXL) in their family section.

I sent them an email recommending that they consider making two piece fitted pajamas for adults. They found the idea interesting. They do have the Xmas PJ bottoms with feet and the Xmas PJs without feet, so I combined the top with the footie bottom. I have over 10 sets of their PJs and they make me feel just like a little kid (they have ribbed bottoms like kids ones do).
They are fairly reasonable (under $30) and if you spend over $35, the shipping to the US is included with no additional charge.

I think if more people bought the bottom and sent them emails on making two-piece footed PJs, they might actually do it. They must have the tooling required to do it, since they made one style that way.

HappyNappin said:
Primark had these in last winter
View attachment 31389

Mens 2 piece cuffed flannel pjs
Those look awesome! I'd love a pair like that. They look super comfy too. I'll definitely keep an eye on Primark around Christmas, I'm guessing?

Flipside mentioned Hannah Anderson and they don't have a huge selection right now, but a few finds:

Superman
48122_AI1_M_01.jpg
48123_AI1_M_01.jpg

Incredibles
52135_HV3_M_01.jpg
52134_HV3_M_01.jpg

They're on for half price right now, $56 USD for a pair.
https://www.hannaandersson.com/pajamas-adult/

Hanna Anderson jammies are $30 USD for international shipping though :(

Here are some pics of the Leveret ones for anyone who missed them. As they say on their site "same fabric and style as our kids pajamas."

They have lots of prints available - a few examples:
KEs6tbB.jpg
vnTQEQ2.jpg
ZjTHwp0.jpg
C8RTP1d.jpg

You can see in the last pic that the waistband on the pyjama bottoms matches the cuffs. I have a couple pairs and they feel exactly like the jammies I wore as a kid.
https://www.leveret.com/men-47/pajamas/mens-print-pajama-sets.html

Stores like Walmart and Target carry printed pajama pants featuring various cartoons, and even some onesies. Hot Topic also sells PJ pants. I just bought some awesome We Bare Bears themed ones off their website.
Not sure if they still have em in adult sizes, but Hanna Anderson had striped short PJ sets for adults. I bought one and it's sooo cute!

I just saw a truck design at leveret. I'm a truck driver so these are a must get. This little guy will sleep well in the cab when on the road, lol
I also ordered the dino blue set too.
I cant wait to get them.

I'm going to check out stores like target, here in Australia they don't seem to have much in a adult sized kids design.

Howiebabe mentioned PatPat, who have just added a ton of new PJs to their site. They're mostly Christmas themed, but there are a lot which aren't.

All are available in adult sizes! Some that I liked:
QQeisfB.jpg
Wa4Dhn2.jpg
8zhHbnk.jpg
0poEhsd.jpg
0sigO3r.png

I'm definitely ordering a couple pairs including the fox ones.

Here's a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back