Thread: how do u pload pictures into the gallery ?

kainfx

Default how do u pload pictures into the gallery ?

somehow i cant see the " UPLOAD " button, i wonder why i cant see it

maybe someone can help me ?

Mesmerale

For all I know, it might be because you are a newbie, so if none of this works, that's why.

Anyway...

Starting from the screen "www.adisc.org/forum"...

The link all the way to the left of the bar toward the top if the screen. "User CP", click that.

On the left side of the screen, where the box-thing is. The second "sub-box" down (Networking), the third (and last) link. "Pictures & Albums" Click that.

Somewhere around the middle-left of the screen should be the link "Add Album". After you click that, title it, describe it, make it private or public, and then click "Submit".

After you're inside the album page-thing, there should be an "Upload Pictures" link somewhere.

aj1983

Quote Originally Posted by kainfx View Post
    somehow i cant see the " UPLOAD " button, i wonder why i cant see it

maybe someone can help me ?
    Your account level is still a Newbie, I think you have to be a Regular before you can post pictures. I couldn't find the upload button either until today when i became a regular

PS: i think it takes 20 posts and being on the forum for a week before you get regular status on here?

EDIT: just realized you might mean your avatar picture, like the one that shows upbeside our posts and not ones in the gallery. For that this link should work here.

Peachy

Newbies only have viewing access to the public gallery. Only Regulars and VIPs are allowed to upload pictures.

Peachy

kainfx

kk thx for awnser´s, i gotta start posting like a maniac ^^

I have no idea how to pload a picture, the gallery notwithstanding.