• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Another Diaper lover gamer...and furry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi everyone. My friends calls me fox. Or damn fox because I get into a lot of trouble. Enough trouble that even when I had nothing to do with something I still get blamed. Suppose I might be too much of a kid at heart I guess.

Recently I started accepting that I love diapers and have "little" tendencies. Also found that I love playing games while wearing diapers all day. I play mostly PC and PS4 games. PM for username handles. I'm still a bit shy to put my username out in the public.

I have been aware of the diaper community existing for a while thanks to the furry community. This is the first time have tried being active in the community.

Welcome to ADISC!

We have many gamers here, although I am not one of them.

I hope to see your name pop up in the threads as you become active in the threads.

Welcome to the community. As babydenise said, there are many gamers here and although I am not one of them, I would like to start trying to play fortnite!!!!!

HyperFox said:
Hi everyone. My friends calls me fox. Or damn fox because I get into a lot of trouble. Enough trouble that even when I had nothing to do with something I still get blamed. Suppose I might be too much of a kid at heart I guess.

Recently I started accepting that I love diapers and have "little" tendencies. Also found that I love playing games while wearing diapers all day. I play mostly PC and PS4 games. PM for username handles. I'm still a bit shy to put my username out in the public.

I have been aware of the diaper community existing for a while thanks to the furry community. This is the first time have tried being active in the community.

Hello there, I understand that shyness, what games do you like to play? personally I like jRPGs and RPGs, though puzzle games can be pretty fun. Glad to have you here, as you can probably tell, I am also a new user, though I had an account years ago I wasn't very active.

HyperFox said:

I'm a gamer myself. I enjoy JRPGs, ARPGs, strategy games, and the occasional FPS.

Co-op games are my top favorite. Generally I love any game that is co-op.

Short list of a few games and types I know I like so far.

Building and exploring games like Factorio, Terraria and Starbound.
Twin stick shooters like Helldivers, and Neon Chrome.
Virtual Board games like Gremlins inc.
First person shooters like borderlands and Zombie Army Trilogy
Fantasy MMOs like Guild wars 2 and Elder Scrolls online
Adventure games like Victor Vran and Path of Exile
Casual games like Nom Nom Galaxy and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

As far as single player games I like the Dark souls series. Generally I don't like playing on my own, but when I do I tend to pick games that are unforgivingly hard. Although I did recently pick up some jrpgs in the steam sales including Final Fantasy and Sword art online.

Welcome <3 im a gamer aswell as a furry, please enjoy your stay

Last edited:
HyperFox said:
Co-op games are my top favorite. Generally I love any game that is co-op.

Short list of a few games and types I know I like so far.

Building and exploring games like Factorio, Terraria and Starbound.
Twin stick shooters like Helldivers, and Neon Chrome.
Virtual Board games like Gremlins inc.
First person shooters like borderlands and Zombie Army Trilogy
Fantasy MMOs like Guild wars 2 and Elder Scrolls online
Adventure games like Victor Vran and Path of Exile
Casual games like Nom Nom Galaxy and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

As far as single player games I like the Dark souls series. Generally I don't like playing on my own, but when I do I tend to pick games that are unforgivingly hard. Although I did recently pick up some jrpgs in the steam sales including Final Fantasy and Sword art online.

Fyi, you may want to check out a new game called card life. Still in alpha development, so not a whole lot of content just yet. But it only costs $6 to play as a founding member. You can look for me on server 3 if you want, I'm about to start a new castle building soon.

Thanks!

Hi there! I am also a furry and gamer (sorta). Welcome to the site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back