Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So, I tried wearing Mamy Poko Pants XXXL for bedwetting & it worked quite well. No leaks. Comfortable & sound sleep. I didn't have to wake up at the middle of the night to change. It held my full night's wetting perfectly. But it's very rare to find the xxxl size & I only have 2 more left.

I'll go shopping tomorrow in various stores in search of it. But in case I don't find it which diaper should I get?

They'll be mainly for bedwetting only. I already have my chu chu diaper(cheap baby diaper used as boosters) & Mamy poko size xxl for my day time wetting.

I should mention here that the choices of diapers I get here are not too much. The adult diapers available here are too big (over 30 inch) whereas I have a 26 inch waist. I'm not an AB but I have been exploiting my slender figure & using baby diapers for quite a while now.

I'm thinking of getting this
https://diaper.com.bd/avonee-extra-large-6-baby-diaper-xxl-16-kg-22-pcs
Or,
https://chaldal.com/huggies-baby-diaper-wonder-pants-xxl-15-25-kg-24-pcs

The diapers listed in the following links are available to me too. Please give me suggestions based on them. I know most of you may not be familiar with these diapers but any kind of tips regarding bedwetting will gladly be accepted.

https://chaldal.com/search/Adult diaper
https://diaper.com.bd
https://www.babyshoppers.com.bd/baby-diapers.html

Last edited:
thanks for making me discover this forum
i readed the story you posted on wattpad and really loved it, even if i felt a bit sorry for the girl since she felt so unloved :(

about what you asked, im sorry but i have no experience on baby diapers, but i do have a lot of experience on unprotected bedwetting
what kind of hint you need?
your problem is that your diaper will leak if you wet both before and after sleeping?

razor said:
thanks for making me discover this forum
i readed the story you posted on wattpad and really loved it, even if i felt a bit sorry for the girl since she felt so unloved :(

about what you asked, im sorry but i have no experience on baby diapers, but i do have a lot of experience on unprotected bedwetting
what kind of hint you need?
your problem is that your diaper will leak if you wet both before and after sleeping?

Oh wow! A fan! XD
Thank you for reading my story. Sorry, my update is very slow.

I'm sorry but I do not understand what you said

Best diaper I have found to manage my night time incontinence issues is the Betterdry or crinklz diapers they work great as they are really absorbant and I leak way less often (Im a side sleeper) so they are my diaper of choice 24/7

you are welcome ^_^
and dont't worry about the speed of updates, compared to the one of many manga i love, like berserk and one piece, that's nothing :D

you asked this:
Adiba said:
I know most of you may not be familiar with these diapers but any kind of tips regarding bedwetting will gladly be accepted.
you need some advice on bedwetting cause your diaper leaks during night?

razor said:
you need some advice on bedwetting cause your diaper leaks during night?

Yes, that's pretty much it.

Better Dry and Crinklz for me. Love the thickness.

what about using Mattress protector ?

I use a mattress protector and a washable bed pad and don't worry about leaks.

if you sleep on your back and don't wet a lot, oversize diapers aren't usually a problem. Even if they're a sloppy fit the material is spread out and leak guars in place so you're unlikely to leak.

If you're going to side sleep though you will need something that's fitting better on your body. For diapers that fit big on you, just remember to attach the lower tapes so they go DOWN and AROUND your legs, so you don't have any huge gaps around the legs. The tops should be attached up higher where they normally would, far away from the lower tapes. This can lead to a large "pouch" in front, but that's OK. that actually works better for side sleepers anyway. You don't want to tape the uppers very low and leave a large "flap" in the front above the front tape... that can lead to a bad leak if you're on your side.

And also, being a woman, sealing well around the legs is the most important factor when side-sleeping!

Baby diapers are almost never going to be enough for adult sleep wetting. That's because they just aren't designed with enough absorbent material and aren't intended to hold an adults full bladder. You definitely need adult diapers, even if they are slightly oversised for you. That is as long as you can still get them to fit correctly.

I'm not familiar with any of the brands you're looking at, so I can't say if they will be any good or not. Unfortunately, and like most of us, you're just going to have to keep trying different brands until you find one that works. Just remember, the whole point of a diaper is to contain wettings. If any brand leaks too often then it dosn't function as intended, and you'll need to find something else that's better.

razor said:
what about using Mattress protector ?

I live with my parents. So, it's actually quite risky to use them without getting caught.

Hi there, Abu simple had help up very well for mywelf,I don't leak often.

ST50 said:
I use a mattress protector and a washable bed pad and don't worry about leaks.

I used to have a washable bed pad. Infact, two. It's quite a hassale to wash them. Not to mention the risk of getting caught by leaving them to dry. I had to throw both of them away one after the other due to unexpected circumstances.

I currently use a towel under me when I sleep which I don't think is very safe to hold leaks.

Adiba said:
I currently use a towel under me when I sleep which I don't think is very safe to hold leaks.

Towels are about as useful as a cloth diaper without plastic pants. They can absorb, but will just wick out and leak by conduction without a waterproof barrier.

So they're only good for very minor leaks, that can't soak through the towel.

Take a garbage bag and cut it cross the bottom and one side, to make a larger single-layer plastic sheet. Tape that to the underside of the towel using duct tape. (or tape to the top sheet on your bed under the towel) That will be MUCH better for leak protection.

bambinod said:
if you sleep on your back and don't wet a lot, oversize diapers aren't usually a problem. Even if they're a sloppy fit the material is spread out and leak guars in place so you're unlikely to leak.
I move around a lot while I sleep

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
Take a garbage bag and cut it cross the bottom and one side, to make a larger single-layer plastic sheet. Tape that to the underside of the towel using duct tape. (or tape to the top sheet on your bed under the towel) That will be MUCH better for leak protection.

This seems like a very good idea. I'll try this tonight.

I tried Depend Night Defense a couple of nights ago, and sadly they leaked on me. :( They're well-padded, but don't have leak guards around the legs and that's what got me.

I agree, adult diapers are often too big! I personally use GoodNites XL from Huggies. I checked the sites and it would seem that they do not sell GoodNites in Bangladesh. You could try using cloth diapers! Cloth diapers are very economical so tou wont have to spend alot of money and eco frendly if that matters to you.

LordFluffybuttz said:
I agree, adult diapers are often too big! I personally use GoodNites XL from Huggies. I checked the sites and it would seem that they do not sell GoodNites in Bangladesh. You could try using cloth diapers! Cloth diapers are very economical so tou wont have to spend alot of money and eco frendly if that matters to you.

Goodnites would have been the perfect solution for me!

I considered using cloth diapers. But as I said, I live with my parents. So, washing & drying them without getting caught can be a bit risky.

Adiba said:
I live with my parents. So, it's actually quite risky to use them without getting caught.

Take a look at the allergen and waterproof mattress covers at wallmart. They are made of a tight woven and treated nylon cloth. They are breathabke too, and I put mine on under the regular fitted sheet. You can't even tell it's there. Plus, if you're ever questioned about it you can claim using them for controlling dust mites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back