Status
Not open for further replies.

QUACK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I need some plastic pants, but i need them to be cheap, buyable online, and them to actually work. Thanks!!!!!!!!

For cheap eBay and Amazon, i believe Haian is the brand they are cheap ,probably last a couple weeks for 10 bucks.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
For cheap eBay and Amazon, i believe Haian is the brand they are cheap ,probably last a couple weeks for 10 bucks.

I'd second Hain - I bought some last September, and still going strong with regular washing. Very cheap, but fit well and cover a disposable nicely. Feels like there should be enough room for a cloth nappy too.

Yes, I use Haian plastic pants, too. Very reasonably priced, with at least 2 different sellers on eBay. The 2 sellers I have used there are in China so shipping takes some time, but the sellers seem to have a good reputation, and my purchases have gone OK. The Haian pants are comfortable and seem to hold up well for me.

Fourthing Haian, here 😀
I buy the white ones as they withstand creams better than most. Just watch for the size jump between Large and Extra Large; the latter would probably be needed if wearing over a trad nappy (the Large work, but only if it's a small nappy). XXL size is massive.

I get mine off Amazon, at three for twenty-ish quid and delivery is usually about a week or less.

Check e bay

QUACK said:
I need some plastic pants, but i need them to be cheap, buyable online, and them to actually work. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Cheap in what way? Little up front expense, but so cheap you have to keep buying replacement pants every three months- thereby causing a high overall cost? Or slightly higher up front cost for something durable it will last a long time- thereby having a very low overall cost?

The cheapest overall covers I have found are the Gary Activewear PUL pants. I've had the same pair for nearly 5 years now, and I machine wash them all the time. Very durable, quiet, and long lasting they make for a great bargain cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back