OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Here are the best places (in the UK) (online or in store) to buy:

1: Nappies/diapers

2: Not too expensive toys

3: Colourful and childish adult clothes (graphic t-shirts, dungarees/overalls, loose fitting (not skinny) jeans, etc

4: Other baby stuff

Most of the time I just get stuff online or in the supermarket. Wouldn't want to miss out on any good ideas/places/bargains though

I stick to ABUniverse most of the time for Diapers (they have expanded into other countries after they started in The United States) and I bought one of their onesies once, I also like Tykables Overnights; but I dont think Tykables has locations outside of The United States so buying in other countries would be expensive.

BabyTyrant said:
I stick to ABUniverse most of the time for Diapers (they have expanded into other countries after they started in The United States) and I bought one of their onesies once, I also like Tykables Overnights; but I dont think Tykables has locations outside of The United States so buying in other countries would be expensive.

Awesome :) ABDLmarketplace (UK based online store) stock ABU :) I have never tried AB diapers yet but I would like to try the Pre School or the Kiddo as my first :)

- - - Updated - - -

BabyTyrant said:

Just looked and they have Tykables too :) And Rearz

Pre-School is a pretty good option for most people who want to try an ABDL Diaper, but dont want or need something with a very high Absorbency, or simply want a cheaper option, as far as Tykables, they have some lower Absorbency products now that share much in common with the Overnights (same plastic or cloth covered parts, great Re-Attachable tabs, same cut/fit) but have a different print and most of their range isn't as Absorbent as their Overnights.

As for Rearz, I havent tried them but heard they are good (but also expensive for people that order them over borders).

It's great having a place that stocks a variety of different brands and products so you can avoid buying from overseas or over borders and avoid hefty shipping charges (a supplier ordering hundreds of cases would be a much less per quantity price than somebody only buying a few cases directly from the company getting them made (since they dont make them themselves))

For adult sized pacifiers, especially in the colors and style you want, I'd recommend going to www.adultpacifier.com

I have not ordered diapers yet because I live with my parents but here in Finland many people seem to buy their diapers from either abdlfactory or save-express. Abdlfactory have a huge amount of different products and you can order samples from them. Save-express have smaller selection but it's cheaper IIRC

I agree with BabyTyrant; I also recommend ABUniverse for diapers. I also ordered from Little For Big's website a few times and their products are good; they sell onesies, pacifiers, and diapers. Their onesies and pacifiers are good. I never tried their diapers yet though.

BabyTyrant said:
Pre-School is a pretty good option for most people who want to try an ABDL Diaper, but dont want or need something with a very high Absorbency, or simply want a cheaper option, as far as Tykables, they have some lower Absorbency products now that share much in common with the Overnights (same plastic or cloth covered parts, great Re-Attachable tabs, same cut/fit) but have a different print and most of their range isn't as Absorbent as their Overnights.

As for Rearz, I havent tried them but heard they are good (but also expensive for people that order them over borders).

It's great having a place that stocks a variety of different brands and products so you can avoid buying from overseas or over borders and avoid hefty shipping charges (a supplier ordering hundreds of cases would be a much less per quantity price than somebody only buying a few cases directly from the company getting them made (since they dont make them themselves))

I do want high absorbency, but as far as I have heard Pre-School have pretty good absorbency. Also, ABDLmarketplace is amazing and it's fab that they order a variety of different things :)

- - - Updated - - -

rainbowpenguin said:
I agree with BabyTyrant; I also recommend ABUniverse for diapers. I also ordered from Little For Big's website a few times and their products are good; they sell onesies, pacifiers, and diapers. Their onesies and pacifiers are good. I never tried their diapers yet though.

Is the Little For Big website available in the UK? ie: shows price in pounds, low shipping costs etc

Www.wish.com is great about pricing. But be aware that they are CRAP about sizing. And order at least one size up.

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Is the Little For Big website available in the UK? ie: shows price in pounds, low shipping costs etc

Yeah on their website they have links to where you can order their stuff through their Amazon store.
http://www.littleforbig.com/stores/

ABUniverse pre-schools are pretty much the beginning of good quality absorbent ABDL diapers, it's just that they aren't as good as a more expensive ABDL diaper like Tykables Overnights or ABUniverse Little Pawz/Space/Simple (and then there is PeekABU and Simple Ultra, which is even more absorbent but also more costly and has a different fit), so it's not that Pre-Schools are bad, they just aren't as good as the more expensive options (which makes complete sense, you expect products that costs significantly more to perform better and be higher quality)

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
I have heard about Wish :) Do they sell toys and stuff too?

- - - Updated - - -

You’re welcome! [emoji2]

Most wish sellers sell that same cheap chinese stuff what you can buy from ebay... Ebay have bigger catalog and it's usually cheaper too.

I do not think I would pay alot of money for a paci. You can find vids and instructions on making a good paci on the internet.
I was able to modify a small paci to adult size from a vid I saw, came out great and I spent less money makeing my own custom paci.

leijulaakso said:
I have not ordered diapers yet because I live with my parents but here in Finland many people seem to buy their diapers from either abdlfactory or save-express. Abdlfactory have a huge amount of different products and you can order samples from them. Save-express have smaller selection but it's cheaper IIRC

Rawr! Nice to see other Finns here as well :) I buy mine either Save Express or NappiesRUs from the UK. Also ABUniverse eu store offers now all the pamps and bodyonesies and other goods which is really nice! :thumbsup:

NeverKnow said:
I like Tykables' jeans/cargo pants/cargo shorts (though I wouldn't wear them around other people). I believe NappiesRUs carries them in the UK. Stock has been limited for a long while, though.

I keep an eye out for childish men's t-shirts on Amazon but I find that the pickings are pretty slim. The only one I have is Sesame Street. I'd like a Pooh shirt but haven't really found anything I like.

I find quite a lot of cutesy/child like T shirts around. Im a girl but I might look into the Tykables cargo pants/jeans and shorts as my little self can be a bit of a tomboy who likes to wear trousers. I often find adult pyjama T shirts can be more childish than normal ones. Some of the PJ t shirts they sell in Primark are just like kids T shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back