• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Kia Ora from New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imawgtndl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all or Kia Ora.
I'm new on the site, but I must say so far it looks amazing. Given my greeting I am from New Zealand. My hobbies are outdoors in the Bush, massive DC and Marvel movie fan and of cause diapers or nappies as they are known as here. I like the adrenaline rush of wearing outside (covered of course), but also snuggling up in a diaper and watching a movie.

Imawgtndl said:
Hi all or Kia Ora.
I'm new on the site, but I must say so far it looks amazing. Given my greeting I am from New Zealand. My hobbies are outdoors in the Bush, massive DC and Marvel movie fan and of cause diapers or nappies as they are known as here. I like the adrenaline rush of wearing outside (covered of course), but also snuggling up in a diaper and watching a movie.

Welcome to the site Imawgtndl! That was a good intro. Many other here from your area, believe it or not. Please feel free to comment on any thread that interests you!

Thanks mate.
Yeah I'm hoping to find kiwis into this same as me. Be nice to get a real life connection with someone

Good Evening and welcome from "Up Top" here in Derry, New Hampshire!
Yes, I am in dydees 24/7 due to Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
I like meeting new people.

Welcome to ADISC now tell us something about yourself... Sorry kidding nice intro. Not from NZ but from just across the water in Australia.

Hey guys.
Thanks heaps for the walm welcome. So nice to chat with people who share the same interests.

Kia Ora! welcome to Adisc. I was originally from New Zealand(born in Papatoetoe) but now reside across the pond in the United Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back