Sleeping with pacifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
So I bought my first couple of pacifiers about a month ago. I’ve been using them at night when I sleep. It took a while to get use to falling asleep with in my mouth. Once I mastered that I hoping to wake up still having it my mouth. Well I finally did it!! I officially slept all night with my binky. 😁. Makes me feel more like a little. Not to mention my diapers and onesie I’m wearing. But that’s because I’m incontinent. Just super excited about sleeping with my pacifier. Big step for me.

is enjoy to suckling whilst sleeping i agree

That's great :)

Sleeping with a paci is always a learning curve and in the beginning, keeping it in your mouth the entire night can be quite difficult. It took me a few months of practice to get use to it being in my mouth while I slept and now, like you, I sleep every night I regress with my pacifier firmly in my mouth. One thing that helped me in this pursuit was purchasing a pacifier clip, not only are they super cute, but I think having my paci tethered to a clip helps me keep it in my mouth for whatever reason.

I agree, there's something about sleeping with a paci in your mouth that really makes you feel just like a baby :paci:

I love sleeping with my paci in, though I am still in the semi-early stages where it is difficult to fall asleep with it in. Though when I do manage it, I wake up with a wet spot on my pillow. Any thoughts on it?
(And congrats on falling asleep and keeping it in all night. I know that a good paci coupled with some soft diapers feel amazing and when cuddling up with your favorite plushie, all worries seem to melt away.)

angelicprince said:
I love sleeping with my paci in, though I am still in the semi-early stages where it is difficult to fall asleep with it in. Though when I do manage it, I wake up with a wet spot on my pillow. Any thoughts on it?
(And congrats on falling asleep and keeping it in all night. I know that a good paci coupled with some soft diapers feel amazing and when cuddling up with your favorite plushie, all worries seem to melt away.)

I’ve just practiced every night. It’s been a couple weeks of failure to be honest. At first I couldn’t fall asleep while sucking on my paci. After a while I figured out how to relax while it’s in my mouth. I found I wasn’t aggressively sucking. I quickly was able to fall asleep but it would fall out during the night. Last night I was shocked when I woke up and I was still sucking on it. I then drifted in and out of sleep. It was like no don’t take my paci. I’ll be honest I missed it all day at work.

I like waking half asleep and absorb the feelings of the babyish clothing and the paci I am sucking. The paci sure does give alot of experiences to realize, explore, reflect and enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

angelicprince said:

"Wet spot on pillow" is probaly drool, mouth open a little, not swallowing while asleep. Babies drool alot.

size7withsnapcrotch said:
"Wet spot on pillow" is probaly drool, mouth open a little, not swallowing while asleep. Babies drool alot.

yes we do, but it can still be a little annoying.

I've never been that big on pacifiers. But I've never been able to get to sleep without my thumb. ( Only the LEFT on will work.)

Ehorton said:
So I bought my first couple of pacifiers about a month ago. I’ve been using them at night when I sleep. It took a while to get use to falling asleep with in my mouth. Once I mastered that I hoping to wake up still having it my mouth. Well I finally did it!! I officially slept all night with my binky. 😁. Makes me feel more like a little. Not to mention my diapers and onesie I’m wearing. But that’s because I’m incontinent. Just super excited about sleeping with my pacifier. Big step for me.

Congrats then! I have slept pacifier in my maw every nite at least few years now and it feels awesome! :3 I can definitely agree that it is part of being little as so does onesies and good poofy diapers too! :paci:

paci's are amazing xD I've slept with mine for a year or two now besides few nights when sick from virus/common cold.

I am 1 week in my use of a nuky. I find using it for an hour before bed helps since it is there and by the time I start for bed, I am already used to it being there. I am now up to 2.5 hours into the night before waking up and either taking it out voluntarily or it having fallen out. I havent mastered the nursing part, I have to actually consciously do that. I do love the feeling of the nursing though.

Whenever I try it falls out :wallbash:

angelicprince said:

Wet spot on pillow, drooly chin? Ever wonder why mommies always seem to have a cloth diaper hanging over their shoulder. Just in case... for drool etc. Get used to the drool small price to pay for really feeling like a little one. Now all ya need is someone with a cloth diaper hanging over their shoulder to wipe your chin and cheek when you wake up!

Ehorton said:
I’ve just practiced every night. It’s been a couple weeks of failure to be honest. At first I couldn’t fall asleep while sucking on my paci. After a while I figured out how to relax while it’s in my mouth. I found I wasn’t aggressively sucking. I quickly was able to fall asleep but it would fall out during the night. Last night I was shocked when I woke up and I was still sucking on it. I then drifted in and out of sleep. It was like no don’t take my paci. I’ll be honest I missed it all day at work.

For years and years I was frustrated that I could not sleep with a paci. But when I was 30 I got a nuk medic pro and finally thought, right, I'm *going* to crack this barrier. I promised myself I would keep it in every night, without fail, even if I didn't sleep well. I made a star chart and for the 1st mouth it was really hard work, really had to force myself. And then, bit by bit, it got easier and suddenly I realized I wasn't forcing it any more, I actually wanted the paci. I had a series of wonderful milestones: the night I popped in the paci without even thinking about it, the revelations that I was longing for it, that I didn't want to take it out in the morning etc etc. And after two months I would say I was properly hook. I lived with the habit for over a decade and never regretted it, didn't mind any more who found out. I only gave it up when I had kids (which was surprisingly easy, given how much I loved my paci!)

Although, my pacifier became a huge stress/anxiety reliever I still had some issues sleeping with it. Honestly I think just about everyone has to figure out what works for them. For me it was trying not to eat the thing while I was asleep. I could never figure out why I dreamed that I was eating, but I would figure it out by how it would flex in my mouth.
Now I use it without problems. Sometimes I cant sleep without it.

I have slepted with a pacifier a few times, but I prefer to suck my right thumb during the night.

ESPF said:
I've never been that big on pacifiers. But I've never been able to get to sleep without my thumb. ( Only the LEFT on will work.)

This. I think I’ve only ever slept without sucking my thumb one night in my entire life (and that was my extremely short lived attempt to quit after my mom offered me $50 to stop). I very rarely wake up with my thumb in my mouth, but when I do, there is always a spot of drool on my pillow and running down the side of my mouth. Gross as it sounds, I like the unconscious drool, it makes me feel very little.

It took a long time to get through the night without my pacifier dropping out. I purchased the Nuk 5, about 6 years ago and used it religiously every night. After 3 months, it was a nightly habit. I now travel around and cannot get to sleep with out one. The one positive I can report is that I no longer snore when sleeping with one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back