New Pampers 7 prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtdl88

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was re-upping my supply today and found that Pampers have new prints. The Sesame Street characters are gone. Which I'm kind of happy about because they were getting a bit long in the tooth. I don't have my camera handy, but both Cruisers and Swaddlers are new. They're very very cute too. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

So what are they? Any characters we'd recognize, or something original?

bambinod said:
So what are they? Any characters we'd recognize, or something original?

Probably generic characters like Pampers have on Diapers in most of the world (I've seen pictures online many times in the past, it's always some Generic Character because then they dont have to pay $ for licensing characters.

BabyTyrant said:
Probably generic characters like Pampers have on Diapers in most of the world (I've seen pictures online many times in the past, it's always some Generic Character because then they dont have to pay $ for licensing characters.

Well I'm sure they make their money back on licensing characters. Lots of little kids have preferences on the characters on their diapers, and that obviously helps with sales.

Can't believe I'm gonna say this but Luvs are so much cuter than Pampers now. I need Elmo and Cookie Monster on my bum! ☹

I'm kinda old school, but I prefer pics just on the tape panel.

Are these the Limited Edition version? I tried looking it up, but I didn't see any new info.

I'm kind of sad because in the UK they only had Sesame Street on Active Fit (UK Cruisers) and they got rid of them like 7 years ago now so whenever I've come to the US I've always bought Pampers because I like Sesame Street. I recently bought Cruisers and Swaddlers and noticed Cruisers didn't have Sesame Street designs.

Here is a size 6 with one of the new designs:

37544563_10214756084249556_1180533003244273664_n.jpg

37403480_10214756084449561_7085412448768884736_n.jpg

CookieMonstah said:
I'm kind of sad because in the UK they only had Sesame Street on Active Fit (UK Cruisers) and they got rid of them like 7 years ago now so whenever I've come to the US I've always bought Pampers because I like Sesame Street. I recently bought Cruisers and Swaddlers and noticed Cruisers didn't have Sesame Street designs.

Here is a size 6 with one of the new designs:

View attachment 31289

View attachment 31290

Ugh....those don't look good. They look more like a store brand.

I love them!

Didn't like Sesame Street at all so to me these are a huge improvement. Especially since lions are one of my favorite animals.

Really wish I fit in baby sizes but alas it's the grown up stuff for this oversized baby

Sheepies said:
I love them!

Didn't like Sesame Street at all so to me these are a huge improvement. Especially since lions are one of my favorite animals.

Really wish I fit in baby sizes but alas it's the grown up stuff for this oversized baby

I personally think it's a huge upgrade too. The Sesame Street ones were a bit hackneyed.

mtdl88 said:
I personally think it's a huge upgrade too. The Sesame Street ones were a bit hackneyed.

How is this an upgrade ftom Sesame Street? What in the heck is hackneyed?

I knew it would be Generic Characters, when it comes to Babies and Diapers, the end choice goes to the parent, not the Baby.

Parents spend lots of money on Diapers for their kids in the first 2 or 3 years, so understandably a lot will probably find something that works but is cheaper (some brands will cost close to half the cost of Pampers)

Back to the Pampers print, I'm neutral regarding the old print vs new print debate, but I know this is the sort of issue that is polarizing, most people will probably either think the old print was better or that the new print is better and dislike the other one.

12srepaid said:

Theres this thing called a dictionary. You should look into one.

12srepaid said:

I think that's a word that people use when they don't want to use a word that anyone under 65 can identify without resorting to a dictionary...

bambinod said:
I think that's a word that people use when they don't want to use a word that anyone under 65 can identify without resorting to a dictionary...

That explanation is unoriginal and lacking significance. Ie, hackneyed.

I think the lion design is cute, although I haven't bought Pampers in like four years because the one time I tried them they always seemed to leak on me.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I think the lion design is cute, although I haven't bought Pampers in like four years because the one time I tried them they always seemed to leak on me.
That's kind of a given for baby diapers for the most part.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this to happen!!!!!!!!

I've never been a fan of the 'all over print', but then again Pampers from the late 80's-late 90's were my preference. Not having Sesame Street characters doesn't really bother me because they've had generic characters in the past (bears in the 90's).

mtdl88 said:
Theres this thing called a dictionary. You should look into one.

There is no need to be rude. I've never seen or heard of that word before.:sad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back