Switching Back to Underwear: an Identity Crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've been 24/7 for a while now; the only times I'm not wearing some kind of padding is in the bathtub (obviously) and the pool. Lately however I've been wanting to start wearing men's underwear some of the time. I think that's part of the reason the PAW Patrol underwear my therapist suggested I make last year didn't really last with me, as I put the patches on the panties I already had. But my problem is I feel like I won't be a baby anymore in underwear. I know some might say ''Well, you can be a potty-trained toddler,'' but that's not really the same. And I suppose I fear that sense of loss I could get by ''moving away'' from diapers, and the discomfort of switching back and forth between them and underwear. My inner little boy wants to grow up a bit, but I feel conflicted about it.

That's one of those complicated situations. If you're going to be in diapers all the time, you obviously can't be in underwear and vice versa. When I stopped 24/7 earlier in the year, it wasn't because I was tired of diapers. I had gone through some periods of being sick of it but I kept going. When it stopped it was because despite my enjoyment, I was missing underwear. The ease, practicality, and comfort of it all were calling to me and finally that just seemed like too much to resist.

I'm almost a month back into 24/7 again, although I don't think it's going to be over a year like last time. It was spurred on by a friend coming to visit and although he's gone now, I think I'll stick with it at least through the weekend to get in a full month. I probably won't go too much more. All this is to say, I don't know what to tell you but I do understand some measure of that conflict. Maybe you can think of some other ways to tweak your baby feelings periodically even without diapers.

I treat diaper wearing as a, well a treat.
I don't do it that often, such as when I do its a great experience. I'd imagine that wearing 24/7 would become routine, and not as enjoying, as with most things this occurs.

I found these great mens underwear at target and they are printed with character designs, I got the mickey mouse and donald duck ones. But there are more than that, pokemon, star wars, some other stuff. Makes me feel like a toddler.

MickeyM said:
I treat diaper wearing as a, well a treat.
I don't do it that often, such as when I do its a great experience. I'd imagine that wearing 24/7 would become routine, and not as enjoying, as with most things this occurs.

I found these great mens underwear at target and they are printed with character designs, I got the mickey mouse and donald duck ones. But there are more than that, pokemon, star wars, some other stuff. Makes me feel like a toddler.

I've seen those on Target's website, but they only go up to an extra-large. I would need at least a 2X. Walmart and Amazon have some I was considering getting, but people say they run small in sizing, so I can't even be sure they'd fit.

Its good to come up for air every once in a while, plus it makes diaper time that much more special.

You could do like I do and wear Baby-pants "Almost a Big Kid" training pants. You can even boy prints like dinosaurs. They used to have a white and blue print with trucks, but I haven't seen those for a while. The Baby pants are a sort of in between feeling of diapers and underwear. I actually find them more comfortable than underpants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back