How do i get diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So i have so long wanted diapers but it's so hard to get them. My problem is that i can't order because if i order online my mom need's to see what i order and i don't have a card my self so should i tell my mom that i want to wear diapers. I still live in my parents house (my mom's house). I don't want to buy diapers from the store because they don't sell absorbency adult diapers like abu, they only sell tena pants, they are the only adult diapers that they sell. One time i bought a bag huggies drynites and they fitted me, but it was so embarrasing because the guy on the kassa looked like 10 second's to the pack of diapers and after that he didn't say a word to me. I have already used all of the diaper's a long time ago (about 6 months) and i will not going to buy more because it was so embarrasing. I have been raiding trash cans for used baby diapers. I know that is gross but there is no other way i can get diapers now. I sometimes pee my pants but i often get caught and it's not so fun as peeing in a diaper. I have many times caught wearing a diaper and i needed to explain to my mom why i liked them and why i wanted to wear diapers. She thinks i am not anymore intrested in diapers but i am. So what should i do? I hope someone could help me.

Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my first language but i hope you will understand :)

I dont know how you would get any diapers either without your mom knowing, or ordering them for you.

It sounds like a hard situation no matter what, the best thing you can do is get a job, get a debit card, and then order online yourself.

Do you have any money on hand? Maybe you could buy a prepaid debit card for online shopping.

I feel your pain. Back when I was in your situation, buying online wasn't an option for me. I would wait for my family to leave the house and then I'd run all the way to the pharmacy, buy depends, shove them in a backpack, and run all the way home. I was embarrassed every single time, but I knew I'd rather be embarrassed than without diapers.

BabyTyrant said:
I dont know how you would get any diapers either without your mom knowing, or ordering them for you.

It sounds like a hard situation no matter what, the best thing you can do is get a job, get a debit card, and then order online yourself.

That is a good idea but even if i get a job and a debid card she want's still to see what's inside the package. If she is away from home i can try to hide the diapers but she will find it. I am sure she will find it because she has many times found only 1 diaper and i always change hiding place and she often checks my room, i dont know why. So there is no way i can order without my mom knowing what i ordered. I think if i would say that i want to wear diapers and order them she would probably say ok but i dont want to tell her only if it's the only choice but there has to be another way to get diapers.

Thanks for replying :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dork said:
Do you have any money on hand? Maybe you could buy a prepaid debit card for online shopping.

I feel your pain. Back when I was in your situation, buying online wasn't an option for me. I would wait for my family to leave the house and then I'd run all the way to the pharmacy, buy depends, shove them in a backpack, and run all the way home. I was embarrassed every single time, but I knew I'd rather be embarrassed than without diapers.

You have olso a good idea. Yes i have 300€ in hand but I can't get a prepaid debid card in finland because here they dont sell prepaid debid cards atleast i have never seen one. I have looked in many shops and i didnt find a prepaid card anywhere, but i will check one last time on my phone if i can get one somewhere in finland.

Thanks for replying :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dork said:

Edit: I can get a prepaid debid card online but i need to buy it with a debid card and i need to move the money from my bank account to the prepaid card and that is not possible because i cant use my bank account because of my mom

Realistically, I think the best option would be to ask your mom. From what you have said about her, it sounds like she would be more understanding if you asked her than if she found out you bought them without her knowing.

Alternatively, you can make some great diapers out of fairly normal household items. If you dismantled them after use it would decrease your chances of being discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back