Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I don't know if this is the right sub forum for this...

I'm on holiday in Spain at the Moment. I'm not the best Swimmer (I can keep my head above the water surface but not much more) so I bought myself a Swim Ring in a Doughnut Shape and this kinda makes me feel like a little toddler...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Have you gotten any interesting looks from the other swimmers? Anyway, what ever floats your boat or in this case, your body.

I'm inclined to agree with AdapterTwenty here, you're never too old to enjoy a fun pool floaty :)

I have family members with pools and it's interesting to see how a pool essentially brings out the big kid in everyone. I have family members who are superb swimmers and yet they still love lounging out on an alligator floaty or playing around in an inflatable ring.

I can easily see how floaties could make an AB feel just a bit smaller and cuter when swimming or lazing about in a pool :)

Alligator floaties are the bestest floaties. :3 Because then you can pretend they're a fierce dragon and you are both going to explore and find treasure.

I found a set a couple of years ago with bees on them. I had to get them even though I don't own a swimming pool! LOL

dogboy said:
Have you gotten any interesting looks from the other swimmers? Anyway, what ever floats your boat or in this case, your body.
Nope no one cared. My Sister has one in a Flamingo shape

CuddleWoozle said:
Alligator floaties are the bestest floaties. :3 Because then you can pretend they're a fierce dragon and you are both going to explore and find treasure.

I found a set a couple of years ago with bees on them. I had to get them even though I don't own a swimming pool! LOL

Hehe

If you want to feel even more little, use armbands :3

leijulaakso said:
If you want to feel even more little, use armbands :3
Tbh I thought about getting some just for fun...

Haha...I'm not sure if armbands would keep you afloat. Maybe they make them for adults, just like they make diapers for adults!

I need those inflatable arm thingys. But they are all too small, for toddler arms.

dogboy said:
Haha...I'm not sure if armbands would keep you afloat. Maybe they make them for adults, just like they make diapers for adults!
I think they make them in Adult Sizes but tbh I would be too embarassed to use them... But I like my swim Ring. My sister has one too...

MickeyM said:
I need those inflatable arm thingys. But they are all too small, for toddler arms.
Yeah sadly...

I made an ebay search with keyword "adult swim armbands" and yes they make ones that fit both adults and kids. I'm not sure how thats possible but yes they fit for both if you check the pics. These armbands which fits for both adult and kids don't have cartoon etc. prints of course but are sold in various colors and they have text "use only under competent adult supervision" :biggrin:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Arm-Bands-...at=0&_nkw=adult+swim+armbands&_from=R40&rt=nc
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kids-child...=adult+swim+armbands&_from=R40&rt=nc#shpCntId

leijulaakso said:
I made an ebay search with keyword "adult swim armbands" and yes they make ones that fit both adults and kids. I'm not sure how thats possible but yes they fit for both if you check the pics. These armbands which fits for both adult and kids don't have cartoon etc. prints of course but are sold in various colors and they have text "use only under competent adult supervision" [emoji3]
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Arm-Bands-...at=0&_nkw=adult+swim+armbands&_from=R40&rt=nc
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kids-child...=adult+swim+armbands&_from=R40&rt=nc#shpCntId
Cool but I would never use them tbh because I would be too embarassed... I used Armbands until I was around 13...

One thing I find interesting is that most other countries in the world don’t view pool toys as childish as the do in the USA and it seems that Asia is the biggest one but they don’t have many ride ones but rings and you get get all kinds of themes big enough to fit adults.

- - - Updated - - -

AdapterTwenty said:
I'm adult but i love inflatable toys :D
I have a lobster, turtle, inflatable unicorn, inflatable pink panda and a inflatable unicorn sprinkler ^.^
You got the right idea! I got into diapers because of inflatables so I have to have both.

I'm currently spending some time in Thailand and I can tell you that they sell arm bands in adult sizes here. They also sell inflatable life vests that look like like toddler vests for use by adults, all have crotch straps which is something not seen in the West. It appears to me that no one seems to care if you use them while swimming. In fact, while in Koh Phi Phi today, a long tail driver tossed some arm rings out while swimming. I don't believe anyone cares whether someone else is using any kind of flotation or not. It is just assumed to be needed to assist one in floating about.

pacibear said:
I'm currently spending some time in Thailand and I can tell you that they sell arm bands in adult sizes here. They also sell inflatable life vests that look like like toddler vests for use by adults, all have crotch straps which is something not seen in the West. It appears to me that no one seems to care if you use them while swimming. In fact, while in Koh Phi Phi today, a long tail driver tossed some arm rings out while swimming. I don't believe anyone cares whether someone else is using any kind of flotation or not. It is just assumed to be needed to assist one in floating about.
I wish it was the same way in the states! I thought only Beama made adult size arm bands and I have seen pics of the swim vests but had no idea they had Crotch straps but also have no way to buy one since I have wanted one for a long time as well nor can I find a company to make one as i designed one as well.

Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back