Swim Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
MailCat581 said:
They do make adult sized armbands and other floatation devices. On a hot day recently; Josh's mom and Auntie Lisa took me and Joshie to a private club and we got to play in the pool there. When we got there; Josh's mom dressed him up in a cute swim outfit with floatation devices and Auntie Lisa dressed me up the same way. They put us in a disposable and a reusable swin diaper, our swimming trunks, and the floatation devices, and then we went and enjoyed our day at the pool.

Now that sounds a poof funs where I could join with ya too! :D However, this summer was definitely hottest one here in Finland for a while what I can remember I spent many days in the beaches with few of my AB friends and even bought myself my favourite new fishy pool toy called Nemo! Boyh.. I had sooo much fun with riding on that one and it did hold my weight amazingly well even the weight limit was limited of the half my own weight! And my swim diaps was quite full soaked! lol:tongueout:

013 (1800x1350).jpg014 (1800x1350).jpg
025 (1350x1800).jpg028 (1350x1800).jpgbabbyburr in outside aug18 015 (1350x1800).jpgbabbyburr in outside aug18 041 (1410x1880).jpg

What comes about floating arm rings and swim rings.. we had many of those as well as big inflatable pool toys in the big ABDL cabin meet where we were last year and already waiting another one to happen during November! There is so much fun times! :3

photo_2018-03-18_10-13-21.jpg

I saw that there is awesome floating things available for adult sized babbs too, so I´m considering getting one to the next summer :)

CuddleWoozle said:
Alligator floaties are the bestest floaties. :3 Because then you can pretend they're a fierce dragon and you are both going to explore and find treasure.

I found a set a couple of years ago with bees on them. I had to get them even though I don't own a swimming pool! LOL

When I go to the pool I like to bring my snorkel and flippers and lurk around just under the surface and pretend that I'm the fierce sea monster lol. I'm a certified scuba diver so I count myself as a pretty decent swimmer. I still like floaties though, they're cute and fun :)

Guy you guys sure have fun! I wish I could organize a party but I don’t have a pool either.

I have adult sized arm floaties they work really well, I also have a unicorn, a pony, a turtle

Neat!

naturebaby said:
I have adult sized arm floaties they work really well, I also have a unicorn, a pony, a turtle

Where in the world do you get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back