Comparison help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I'm wondering about Northshore PullUps. Curious as to what the difference is between GoSupreme and FlexSupreme. Has anyone tried both of them? Which one is better? How do they compare to a Depends RealFit? (And yes, Slomo, I know anything Depends sucks, and I should spend more money to get better products.)

I’ve tried both of these while looking for a “gym diaper”, and as you guessed, anything else compared to Depends is better ;D

The FlexSupreme aren’t bad, maybe about 2-3x what a depend will do. I wouldn’t wear them laying down or sitting down for a long time though, you might leak. The GoSupreme are actually the most impressive pull-ups I’ve tried, and almost live up to the AirSupremes (the clothlike-backed tape-on). You can’t beat the Supreme (plastic-backed, tape on) though for capacity, containment, and odor control.

The one thing I really dislike about the Northshore pullups is that a pad is somehow welded to the product and has the stitching or what ever it is crossing the crotch a few times, in my experience, it causes pooling and have trouble getting the back wet before it leaks.

The pros are that they're pretty thick for underwear, padding is somewhat stiff but not bad, the elastic all over hold up ok.

I just wish they would change the manufacturing process, those seams really make the product worse and give it that stiff feeling.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back