• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Returning to the community, Ask me (almost) anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelicprince

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Greetings fellow users, I am a returning user from about 7 years ago (angelicwolf). I deleted my old account because I am shy (until you get to know me) and even though I was enjoying the site, I wasn't really sure what it was that I wanted at the time. In addition, I was (and am) kinda weary of talking to people online that I don't personally know so I didn't really engage with the different threads.

Anyway, I am back and am going to try to engage with the community when I am able to contribute.

A little about me, I am in university here in Texas, (a little over a year from graduating) and wear diapers frequently. I mostly wear disposable though when I return to uni from summer break (taking care of grandparents right now) I plan on moving more to cloth diapers. I do own some cloth that I bought several years ago and enjoy the thickness that they give along with the soft and reusable nature of them.
I am single, even though I would love to have someone special in my life.

If you have any questions that you want to ask, feel free to post them!

Hello angelicprince and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Thanks! I hope that I can be more active and meet new people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back