• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Lil Intro Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyTiki

Contributor
Hey, y'all, I'm Willow.

I'm mostly interested in the non-sexual aspects of both AB and DL stuff. My only real experiences are with cheap disposables. I do want to try nicer diapers, and maybe some cloth ones! I mostly joined so I could possibly meet some folks with similar interests because there is no chance of me telling anyone I know right now about all of this stuff, plus I always just like meeting new people!

My non AB/DL interests really range, from things like cars (esp. rally!) to games and computers. I don't know how to really easily encapsulate my interests, haha.

Welcome to ADISC! Nice to meet you. I'm nonsexual with this too so I get it. I'm into gaming too. What kind of gaming do you do?

OmiOMy said:
Welcome to ADISC! Nice to meet you. I'm nonsexual with this too so I get it. I'm into gaming too. What kind of gaming do you do?

I mostly like single player games, as I’m pretty bad at multiplayer. I’ve been playing tons of Kingdom Hearts 1 lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back