Status
Not open for further replies.

sloth

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you believe you were born this way?
Yes

Developed it from being diapered as a kid?
No I was out of them at the age of 3

Were put in diapers as a baby but never feel you really left them?
As above cant remember being put in nappies

Had your parents find your stash or used diapers?
Yes many times growing up.

Had anyone put you in diapers
Yes as a kid my cousin found 3 or 4 cloth diapers in my room and asked me what are these for. Could not explain it so she said well im the babysitter and im going to put one on you. I was about 8 she was like 14.

Stole diapers from the babysitter?
Yes and clothes lines from neighbours

Wondered as a young kid why the hell do I want to wear diapers?
Yes could never work it out why I was so attracted to it.

Taped baby diapers together so they’d fit?
there was not disposables when i was a kid so used cloth

Ordered goodnites samples in the mail and intercepted them before your family?
No but at the age of 14 found adult nappy samples in a pharmacy and took them home. use to go back every month or so and get more.

Got driver’s license and were terrified to buy your first, second, third and every pack of the pharmacy depends or attends?
yes

Would visit ABDL sites regularly?
Yes, though there was no internet until i was in my late 20's

Would have to find creative places, sometimes outside, to store your diapers?
Yes still store them in a esky in the garage

Would get disgusted that you were into such a strange thing and threw away everything?
yes many times between the age of 16 up until around 29.

Struggled with how the hell do I tell a partner that I like to wear diapers and struggle with explaining why?
Yes she basically accepts i wear but does not understand or really agree.

Have had a partner throw it in your face during an argument?
Yes a xGF

Wish that there was more research in this area so we have something, anything tangible to prove our normalcy?
I dont care

Don’t necessarily view it as a sexual kink or fetish?
yes as now for years they do not turn me on sexually and cant understand why i still wear them

So is the idea for each person to answer those questions for themselves?

SorcerorElf said:
So is the idea for each person to answer those questions for themselves?

If you like.

Yes.

I don’t remember much from when I was a kid. The things I do remember are pretty traumatic.

No? I’m not entirely sure what this question is asking.

No. My mother was only interested in me when she wanted something.

No, unless my doctor saying “yeah, you probably should as necessary considering your problem”. We weren’t very close with the majority of our family and rarely did they visit.

No. I never had a real babysitter. My great grandmother babysat and that’s only if you consider spending all day there and only really being home to sleep sometimes being babysat.

Again, I don’t recall much from being a kid.

Nope. It wasn’t necessary since the largest size actually fit ok.

No. Back when I lived with family I didn’t have a bank account to do any online shopping yet.

Got driver’s license and were terrified to buy your first, second, third and every pack of the pharmacy depends or attends?
No. I never got a driving license. I still don’t have one.

I lurked around here a lot and browsed one or two others, but never posted anywhere but here.

Not quite. Storing them in the bottom dresser drawer or under my bed isn’t very creative, but it works. Disposal on the other hand requires a bit of creativity.

Would get disgusted that you were into such a strange thing and threw away everything?
No. I’ve thought it was strange to be an ab, but I’ve never felt disgusted by it. Even without the ab thing I’d still be considered pretty strange and always have been strange. As far as I see it, that’s just me and anybody that has a problem with who I am I have no interest in associating with.

Struggled with how the hell do I tell a partner that I wear diapers and struggle with explaining why?
Yes, though the explaining why is rather eased by the fact that I do sometimes need them so there’s medical need there.

No. We don’t argue like that. If we argue its over facts that one of can prove we’re right about and we do then everything’s ok. Besides, due to the medical necessity of diapers it would be a pretty d*** move to use it as leverage in an argument. The ab thing wouldn’t be as bad but it’s still never happened.

Wish that there was more research in this area so we have something, anything tangible to prove our normalcy?
Yes and no? I wish there were more research and better understanding of the phenomenon but I don’t care about proving normalcy. “Normal” is relative. I simply prefer to have as much information as possible.

I don’t nor have I ever seen it as anything remotely sexual, neither AB nor diapers. The very thought of it being associated with sex or bdsm makes me cringe. Sex and bdsm in general make me cringe.

Why not ask this on the AB page we are not all AB

Thought I’d post the blank one in case anybody wants to copy it easier. Will post again in a few minutes, but with answers.

ABDL questions

Had anyone put you in diapers?

Struggled with how the hell do I tell a partner that I like to wear diapers and struggle with explaining why?

- - - Updated - - -

ABDL questions

Not born this way necessarily. But it was there since a pretty early age. I’ve always liked being babied and always felt mostly comfy in a diaper.

Developed it from being diapered as a kid? I dunno. Besides some accidents occasionally, I was potty trained and out of diapers around the normal time. Then I started wetting the bed more frequently later.

Were put in diapers as a baby but never feel you really left them? Maybe?

Had your parents find your stash or used diapers? No. But another family member found my stash before.

Had anyone put you in diapers? I mean my mom did back in the day. A few partners have occasionally.

Stole diapers from the babysitter? Never had one.

Wondered as a young kid why the hell do I want to wear diapers? Kinda, yeah.

Taped baby diapers together so they’d fit? I tried. It didn’t work for me.

Ordered goodnites samples in the mail and intercepted them before your family? Nope. Wait. Maybe.

Got driver’s license and were terrified to buy your first, second, third and every pack of the pharmacy depends or attends? Yes. I didn’t need a license though, there was a pharmacy just down the street. Walking distance.

Would visit ABDL sites regularly? Sometimes. Lurking. I spent a lot more time on Omorashi and desperation sites.

Would have to find creative places, sometimes outside, to store your diapers? I had a few, but nothing amazing.

Would get disgusted that you were into such a strange thing and threw away everything? Nope. I read about that too much to want to do that.

Struggled with how the hell do I tell a partner that I like to wear diapers and struggle with explaining why? Yes.

Have had a partner throw it in your face during an argument? Nope.

Wish that there was more research in this area so we have something, anything tangible to prove our normalcy? Meh. Not really?

Don’t necessarily view it as a sexual kink or fetish? I mean it definitely is, but it also isn’t? It is if I’m horny or bored enough to pretend to be horny.

Partly yes, I believe we are born primed to be this way, but our environment and experiences trigger us to be this way.

No I was out of them at the age of 2.5

As above cant remember being put in nappies

Yes for my stash, no for used diapers as it was my job to take out the trash.

Not as a kid, but sometimes yes as an adult by my girlfriend/wife.

No, I mowed lawns, shoveled snow, and collected bottles and cans for returns so i could buy my own diapers.

More times than I could count. It wasnt till I was 19 and discovered the early days of DPF that I started to figure out why.

No. At first I stuffed my underwear with baby diapers, but found out pretty early in my teens there were adult diapers so I bought them I stead.

No. I was too old/big for goodnites when they first came out.

No, I bought packs of diapers when I was younger, and just rode my bike back then. By the time I had a car it was already no sweat to buy them.

Yes, though I didn't have the internet until I was 19.

Yes. Under my dressor, in periodically used travel gear, in the attic, garage, tool shed, even under a pile of snow, you name it.

Yes, classic binge-purge cycle from at least 4 years old till I was in my earlt 20's.

Not really, no. Though I did struggle with their reactions, giving more/better info, etc. after I told them.

No, I made sure my wife was completely ok with me being who I am before I married her.

Gods yes! Though in just the last few years we have been seeing more and more actual research papers on who we are, much much more is needed for separating the misinformation from the facts.

Both yes and no. While ab and dl itself is not a fetish, sexual diaper fetish (sd) most certainly is also common.

Yes

Yes, I started potty training when I was almost 4 and didn't really finish until I was 5. I can remember wanting to wear diapers again not much after that.

Nope but I did jurry rig something from paper towels and toilet paper. (Didn't end well).

I have like 1-2 concrete memories of wearing as a baby. It's not so much that I want to be a baby again as much as I want diapers in my life.

I only had a stash at my parents once and for like a week. It was well hidden and I threw it all away discretely when I had to return to school. It was terrifying and not really worth it.

Had anyone put you in diapers?
I remember playing a game with a friend when I was 7 where we pretended to wear diapers and change each other. It was all make believe though. My SO currently puts me in diapers if they're in the right mood.

Nope, was firmly out of diapers when my parents felt comfortable leaving me with a sitter.

Not really until middle school when I got online and learned about what ABDL was. Originally I just thought it was part of being into all the other gross things I was into in elementary school (bugs, boogers, etc.)

Never saw the appeal of goodnites when I was actually a teen because they weren't the full on diaper experience I wanted. In retrospect it probably would have been worth to try them. I mail ordered depends to my parents' home once but it was when I was old enough for them not to snoop through my mail.

I only bought at a pharmacy once. My plan was to shove them into my backpack at checkout. It didn't exactly work as the pack was waaay to big to fit and the guy behind me was getting impatient at my shenanigans. Embarrassed I bolted out of the store and threw the pack away in the nearest dumpster. Safe to say, I only buy online now.

I started looking at ABDL art and lurking in middle school. Only now do I feel confident enough in myself to be a part of this forum.

I waited until I was living on my own to really start wearing. My first time was during the first two weeks of an internship when I was waiting for my roommates for the summer to arrive.

The first thing I had to learn was self love and self acceptance. Thankfully my generation had access to the internet more or less from the very beginning so I never felt like I was alone. More like "well I guess I am one of these guys too". Once I was OK with that I've never looked back, diapers and plushies are just a part of my life.

Struggled with how the hell do I tell a partner that I wear diapers and struggle with explaining why?
Fortunately my partner and I went to a university that offered courses on human sexuality so my partner knew a lot about kinks already. My partner is very accepting of my desires but they were upset in the beginning, mostly because I had been keeping this a secret for so long.

My partner knows that this is a line not to cross. Honestly they only bring it up as a way to lift my spirits or to make me feel good.

I think there needs to be more research and discourse on kinks in general. We live in a very prudish society and I think no one should have to feel ashamed for liking what they like.

Mixed bag? Yes wearing diapers is definitely exciting for me. That said they also provide me with a feeling of security, comfort, and uniqueness. My last summer living with roommates and not being able to purchase diapers I did feel incomplete without them

I believe that it was more jealous of my brother wearing pull-ups at night that drove me to want to wear, then my younger cousin was born and I wanted to experience the diapers even more.

No, I was potty trained around 2 and never wet the bed.

I wore as a baby, and then the idea left my mind until my brother and I shared a room.

Yes, they asked me why I had them and I was to afraid to tell them the truth that I love wearing them. Kinda silly because I have a great relationship with them, but I put it mostly to embarrassment.

I have never been diapered by another person, but would love to experience it.

Not a baby sitter, but from my brother and cousin.

No, I never wondered why, it just was.

I would tear the tapes off of my used diapers and attach the old tape to the new tape to give it a waist extender.

No, but I did order some bambino diapers and had to intercept them.

First few times were pretty nerve racking, but now it is pretty fine, (though I will occasionally get butterflies in my stomach still)

Not regularly, but I will sometimes want to read an ABDL story.

Never outside, and in hind sight, not creative, mostly between my mattress and box spring.

No, but I would stop buying for a time.

I am single though that part of my future does worry me a good bit.

never told anyone

I just wish people weren't so judgmental.

it isn't sexual for me, though I know that some people do have it as a sexual kink.

Yep, I can distinctly remember having a strong attraction to them from VERY early on (3-5 yrs old).

Not certain, I was potty trained really really early. Right after I turned 2.

Unfortunately, no. My family was super strict, which meant I wasn't able to actually get diapers all that often, if ever.

A bunch of times. Not particularly good memories, there. My parents always got upset/mad.

Only once that I can think of. I wore one at evening/nighttime, at my grandmas while we were stuck in a storm, and hadn't packed any other clothes to wear for the night. I wasn't wearing them to *use* them, but I did wear them as sort of replacement underwear, when I was about 7ish.

Not a babysitter, per se. But I did take some leftover ones stored in a closet from my grandmas house (old 90's vintage luvs).

Tons. Internet was no where near as 'robust' in those days. So it wasn't a matter of just being able to jump on google to find out I wasn't alone.

Honestly, I never really needed to. At least with the ones I used to take from my grandmas place. I'd been on the swim team from an early age (6 yrs) so I was always very skinny/lean. Whatever old baby diapers she had at her house always seemed to fit me just fine. Perhaps huggies fit larger back then? Idk.

No, but I did buy a package of the old 'blue tape' Attends (back when they were REALLY good) from an online retailer using CASH (literally coins and dollars, stuffed into an envelope), because I was young and stupid and didn't understand what a 'money order' was.

The crazy thing was, they actually STILL shipped the diapers to my stupid, preteen self! I'll never forget getting that first shipment of diapers. I rode my bike 6 miles just to pick them up, away from my family.

Very much so. Heck, I STILL get nervous with that.

Somewhat. ABDL sites were incredible back then. Places like FoxTalesTimes still existed, and the community seemed somehow less...I guess paranoid? And pervy?

Very. I used to keep them in a trunk out in an old treehouse in our backyard. I remember going out there in the freezing cold/snow, just to grab a few diapers. (Never kept more than a few in the house at any one time).

A couple of times, yes. Binge/Purge is hell on your wallet, especially as a teenager.

Never told anyone yet, aside from a cousin of mine that stumbled onto it with meaning to.

N/A, never told anyone in that way.

I've never really cared to have acceptance from anyone. It IS a weird quirk, but frankly, I don't particularly care. ABDL doesn't define me, as a person. It's just one small piece of the puzzle, and a private one, at that.

It's never been hugely sexual to me, in general. I view it more as a comfort sort of thing, honestly.

No I was made this way

I was forced into diapers and it grew with me.

Never felt I left them

Never now my whole family knows and knows I need them

Yes the orphanage I was put in forced me to be a baby. (True story) and it messed with me even now

Yes I was the babysitter and wore there pampers every chance I got. I even took them home waited till bedtime taped it on and wore all nite to bed every nite.

All the time

Yes as a teen

No.

No. Didn't start bying till as an adult on my own

Yes loved girls in diapers

Yes in the basement till I told my wife

Yes quite often diapers

Yes was hard but I did

Never

Yes

I used to but because of back issues I been in diapers for 6 years now 24/7 and my wife orders them for me monthly.
Wearing all the time takes the fun right out of it. Now I wear because I'm total incontinent 1 plus 2 and I don't like it. Sucks most often all the time. It's embarissing and does what it wants to do at the most worst times ever. Can't shut it off

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Yes, if only because I realized these desires very early on. Even though I started longing to be a baby again at around 5/6, I was still fascinated with diapers and babyhood before that.

No, I was potty trained very early, from what my mother has told me, I was out of diapers before I hit 2. The moment that set it off for me was when my cousins were born, I was being pressured by my single mother to grow up and mature very quickly, I was also being bullied at school and just thought being a baby again seemed so nice.

Strange wording aside, no, I left diapers for quite a while, but I'm glad to be back in them again :)

Yes, but only once and it was not complete with diapers. My mother found my stash of baby items when I was a teen when she decided to rearrange my room on a whim.

Yes, since exploring and embracing my AB side I've been put into diapers by many people, my 2nd girlfriend put me in diapers on a few occasions and changed wet ones, my Mommy friend put me in diapers as well and changed me wet and messy. Outside of these experiences with romantic partners, I had a Mommy from Toronto put me in a diaper and I've been diapered by some fellow AB/DL friends before as well.

Nope, I have never stolen diapers.

Yes though I wondered and questioned it more when I was a teen. Having raging hormones and being attracted to women whilst also desiring to be babied again was a confusing time.

No, although, I would stuff my underpants like a diaper until I started making my own money and could buy proper adult disposables.

No

No, I have my license, but I prefer not to drive, cars are expensive. Fortunately, I lived near a medical supply store and there are several pharmacy chains around town, I could very easily walk and buy my diapers with ease when I started to explore more seriously.

Yes, somewhat in my teens, I visited them a lot more regularly in my early 20's when I had more privacy living on my own. Now the only sites that I really frequent are AB diaper sites and AB clothing store sites and of course, ADISC.

No, I stored my diapers and baby stuff in a wooden dresser, it had removable drawers so if you took the bottom one out, there was plenty of space for a small box of baby items and individual diapers.

No, oddly enough, I was confused more than disgusted. I could never bring myself to ditch anything that I bought, it cost money and it made me happy. There were times when I hid it all away and wouldn't participate for a while, but never a time where I purged.

Kind of. I struggled more with preparing to tell and the anticipation more than the actual telling. I've been very selective with my partners and I think this might be why the women I've decided to go steady with have been accepting to varying extents.

Nope, never. When I parted ways with my girlfriends it was usually due to a number of reasons excluding my being an AB. I'm still on friendly terms with my 2nd girlfriend and even when my Mommy friend parted ways it wasn't so much because I was an adult baby, it was more due to the fact that our relationship was never a long-term romantic one and she wanted to cultivate a romantic relationship with someone her own age.

Not sure. I definitely would like for our lifestyle/fetish to be more understood, but I'm not sure if research would help in that regard.

Yes, I view this as more of a part of myself, an emotional interest, therapy... some combination of the 3. I have never approached this out of sexual desire, more out of personal and emotional desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back