First time leak at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Well today I had a first. I knew I had a long meeting so I wore an ABU PKU. Being incontinent I have zero control so I typically have change every four to five hours when wearing Crinklz. With ABU ive got 10 plus hours in the past. Well today was different, it was right around 7 hours in and I felt wetness around my legs. Quickly realized I was wet. My onesie and pants were wet and so was the chair I was sitting on. OMG I think my heart skipped a beat. Nobody at work knows I’m incontitent and I want it that way. Luckly I was wearing dark pants so I was able to sneak out. It was super embarrassing and and humiliating. It’s one thing to wear diapers, but to have to walk out of the office in wet pants. I guess it’s the latest step in being truly diaper dependent due to incontinence

and thats when you accidentally knock a glass of water over

I tend to change more often when at work to try to prevent any leaks when at home or just out and about I will push the diaper to about 75%. Leaks are embarrassing but are part of dealing with incontinence its not if but when the next leak will happen

Leaks happen when you are incontinent and wear nappies. Even with plastic pants

While leaks should be rare, they do happen to us all. This is why a good diaper cover is also a must have. They will help contain any leaks long enough for you to notice it before it becomes outwardly noticable. You really should consider wearing them as well. My personal preference is for the activewear pul pants, but plastic pants work as well.

The black pants are supposed to be more like backup plan c, but it was good you were wearing them too.

I've just tried Peekabus this passed week and I have to admit, sometimes they leak prematurely around the back of the legs just like the rest of their diapers. I'd hate to change in the middle of work. The good thing about these diapers is that you only have to change once during the day compared to most diapers in the market that feel like liabilities. Another good thing is that I drive trucks for a living and hardly ever see the same person more than once, I usually put a couple boosters in my diapers to get me through my day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I leaked through today as well. I do have the benefit of being in a truck by myself but I still had to do some walking around with my jeans wet. I hope your okay. try to remember accidents happen and life goes on just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back