Poo in a swimming pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to stage an accident where I poo in a swimming pool. I know I will need to do some planning if I'm going to pull this off as I don't want to get caught.

I need to know if anyone can recommend any adult swim nappies it would be good as I've never bought them before or whether I should just wear my normal swimming trunks. I'm definitely planning to go to a pool that's a little way away from home as I enjoy swimming and therefore want to go to a pool that I know I won't use again.

I remember my friend did this when we were both about 8 or 9 and we were in a swimming lesson together. He'd been complaining of a stomachache and suddenly a really big bulge appeared in the back of his trunks. He was really upset and he was only wearing Y fronted swimming trunks so it was really obvious what had happened. I just wished it had been me. At the time I was already into DL stuff although I didn't know what it was at the time and I used to go in my pants whenever I had the chance such as being alone in my room and I still wore nappies to bed as I used to wet them when I woke up so that my parents would think I still needed them.

That's really inappropriate and I would recommend that you never carry that out. Think of the other people who will be in the pool with you they don't deserve to be sharing a pool with you after you've pooed in it.

To get the same feeling, fill your bathtub with water, put on your diaper, step in the tub and submerge your diaper, than pull out the waist band and let it soak up as much as it can, after that is complete fill your diaper with as much poop as you can while standing, now submerge your diaper again opening the waist and let the water flow in , wiggle around unt the water has a brown color to it, now you have the same feeling as pooping your diaper at the pool but only you will get thee poop filled water on yourself and not a pool full of others

- - - Updated - - -

Another way is to head to a secluded river and do the same as you do in the tub only now any poop water will flow down stream. You can even hold open the crotch of your diaper and let the river water wash the poop out of your diaper. But be warned, get caught and you will face a hefty fine.

When you poo in a pool you make it unsanitary and everyone has to get out to sanitize it. Please do not do this. People go to a pool for relaxation and good times. This will end it real quick.

I own a pool and we have had kids with swimmers in our pools. They are not that effective and just your swim suit is even worse as there is no protection. Again do not do this!

Oblig:

DT_4YBNWAAAr8ge.jpg

Scaramouche said:
When you poo in a pool you make it unsanitary and everyone has to get out to sanitize it. Please do not do this. People go to a pool for relaxation and good times. This will end it real quick.

I own a pool and we have had kids with swimmers in our pools. They are not that effective and just your swim suit is even worse as there is no protection. Again do not do this!

Not if the pool is correctly treated to begin with. Hopefully the OP doesn’t do it in a public pool (they are already festeri with feces) but if they do they have ample chemicals already.
Ona side note: I call the swimmer diapers “turd tea bags”.

Please do not do this! Just plain awful! egads!

I'm going to be honest, if I was at a pool and somebody intentionally crapped in it, I'd be sorely tempted to beat the rest of the poop out of them. :thumbdown:

This right here is the kind of stuff that keeps people from -wanting- to accept ABDL.

Don't do it. Plain and simple.

And don't go shit in a creek either. There's enough pollution in most of them without adding human feces to it. (It can make fish and other aquatic wildlife sick.)

CuddleWoozle said:
I'm going to be honest, if I was at a pool and somebody intentionally crapped in it, I'd be sorely tempted to beat the rest of the poop out of them. :thumbdown:

This right here is the kind of stuff that keeps people from -wanting- to accept ABDL.

And don't go shit in a creek either. There's enough pollution in most of them without adding human feces to it. (It can make fish and other aquatic wildlife sick.)
AGREE 1000000000 Percent!!! SPOT ON!!!
When hiking the golden rule is dig a hole do your business and bury it! If you do not you are a pariah of the community of outdoors folks. I would be right there with you beating the snot out the idiot also. Some people get drinking water from creeks that are fed from springs I have had the water tested and it comes back with same results the well water I used to drink in Northern Michigan.

CuddleWoozle said:

Agreed!

CuddleWoozle said:
And don't go shit in a creek either.

Without a paddle? ;)

Seriously though, while swim diapers are designed to prevent pool contamination from those with bowel issues, I don’t expect they are foolproof and you certainly shouldn’t be “using” them deliberately in that way.

Purposely having a bowel movement in a public pool is not appropriate. Please don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back