• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AsianCutie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We have been together for almost 4 years now and right in the beginning of our relationship, my boyfriend did confess about his diaper fantasies. I can remember, I felt that was really odd because I did not know anything about adult baby world. I looked up on the Internet to understand what that hobby actually was, and tried to understand from his perspectives why it was tempting for him. I could not say I could accepted that right away but I tried to. When we moved in together, he was allowed by me to put his diapers on but when he actually used them, I did not really want to be around. We did have a couples of serious fights because sometimes I got irritated because of the smell.

In the first 2 years, there was a contradiction in me since to be honest, it was hard to me to accept that. When he has his diaper on, in some ways, I find him less attractive because I am inclined to be submissive in sex life and I associate diapers with being soft and tender. Within that time, he did convince me to wear diapers for sometimes and even even further than I could imagine to use them like a baby. That was a strange sensation I had to say, I felt embarrassed, abnormal but oddly, I was turned on by it. It was difficult to accept that my body did like it. For me, I like it more to have diapers on me than my that on my boyfriend, I think the way to explain that for myself is that I get extra attention, cuddles and I like to be his submissive little baby that my boyfriend decides what he wants to do with me.

We had some fun with diaper fantasies and that was something 4 year ago I could not imagine. I hope to share my stories with you and also get to hear from couples like us.

Last edited:
Hi AsianCutie! Welcome to the site! That was a good intro. It is also customary to use the introduction area to tell us more about yourself. What are some of your hobbies?

Scaramouche said:
Hi AsianCutie! Welcome to the site! That was a good intro. It is also customary to use the introduction area to tell us more about yourself. What are some of your hobbies?

Hi Scaramouch, thank you. I like to cook, play piano and go to the gym. and you? Where are you from?

AsianCutie said:
Hi Scaramouch, thank you. I like to cook, play piano and go to the gym. and you? Where are you from?

Hello AsianCutie and welcome to the group.

I see that you like cooking. I would like to invite you to our "Foodie group". We are always looking for new recipes.

Egor

egor said:
Hello AsianCutie and welcome to the group.

I see that you like cooking. I would like to invite you to our "Foodie group". We are always looking for new recipes.

Egor

Thank you :thumbsup: :pizza::pizza::pizza:

AsianCutie said:

Hi and welcome to the site. Yeah, great introduction. I'm a professional musician with a performance degree in organ. For the past several years, most of my attention has been focused on playing keyboards and piano. I've been spending my piano time working on some Chopin, Liszt and J. S. Bach, trying to memorize several pieces.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Yeah, great introduction. I'm a professional musician with a performance degree in organ. For the past several years, most of my attention has been focused on playing keyboards and piano. I've been spending my piano time working on some Chopin, Liszt and J. S. Bach, trying to memorize several pieces.

Thank you :) Let's keeup with your work

Hello and welcome. I’m play the piano as well, I actually write my own music. I cook as well but I’m more of a grill master then a baker. I can’t really help with the relationship questions but if you ever just want to chat feel free to message me.

ThePhotographer said:
Hello and welcome. I’m play the piano as well, I actually write my own music. I cook as well but I’m more of a grill master then a baker. I can’t really help with the relationship questions but if you ever just want to chat feel free to message me.

Hi the Photographer, that is lovely to hear. I am also a meat-lover :) You can follow my Tumblr https://asiandiapercutie.tumblr.com to know more of me if you like ╰(✿´⌣`✿)╯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back