I'm Putting My Plan into Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamander14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, I move into college in 19 days. I've been working and I have plenty of money set aside and I want some feedback on what I plan to do.

I will be alone in my dorm for the first three weeks. I have stuff picked out on Amazon and I will be buying them with a gift card. I plan on placing the order the first or second day I move in and then shipping it to a Fed Ex store for it to be held there. I do not want it shipped to my dorm.

I plan on buying a onsie, a pack of diapers, and a pacifier; which totals to $70.

I think this sounds like a good plan.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Not bad, I hope it goes smoothly and you get to enjoy your stuff, and get to be whoever you want, even in college :) Don't be too obvious and you'll be fine, and even if someone finds out, guys at college are usually mature ;)

I hope it goes well for you. Take good care of your paci, they are amazing. I miss having one a lot. Enjoy yourself!

CuriousOne said:
I hope it goes well for you. Take good care of your paci, they are amazing. I miss having one a lot. Enjoy yourself!

I did find out that out of three other people, I am the only one that has a drivers license. I’m the only one that knows how to cook and do laundry too. XD. I’m pretty sure I’ll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

kik91 said:
Not bad, I hope it goes smoothly and you get to enjoy your stuff, and get to be whoever you want, even in college :) Don't be too obvious and you'll be fine, and even if someone finds out, guys at college are usually mature ;)

I agree with you. I’m still going to do my best to hide stuff.

Scamander14 said:
I agree with you. I’m still going to do my best to hide stuff.

Yeah, you don't have to flaunt it. But if you do get caught, you don't have to panic. I made three close friends in college, and I ended up telling all of them about my Adult Baby side. One of them was weirded out, so I didn't push it. One of them thought it was fascinating, and encouraged me to embrace it and talk to him about it. And my closest one was super cool and amazing. We would often go to class and I would wear diapers, and I would wet them. Sometime during class he would often text me thing like "Hey brah, boring class huh? How's your diaper by the way, you big baby?" and I would hilariously text back "Bit wet, you know. Does it show?" Then he was like "Naw, not at all."

So yeah, all cool!

So long as you need,or people think you need, diapers, most get over it pretty quickly. The AB/DLthing can get a bit dodgy sometimes. Some people still tend to equat it with child molestation. 😾

Best advice I can give is to either only wear your diaper at night claiming night time uncontrollable wetting OR wear all the time claiming urinary incotinence. But the choice is yours to make and how you deal with it if and when you’re found out is up to you.

ESPF said:
So long as you need,or people think you need, diapers, most get over it pretty quickly. The AB/DLthing can get a bit dodgy sometimes. Some people still tend to equat it with child molestation. ��

It’s not hard to understand. I like AB stuff because I can’t take depression medicine. It makes me sick. It’s my responsibility to make sure I am mentally healthy. So far, so good! :)

Scamander14 said:
It’s not hard to understand. I like AB stuff because I can’t take depression medicine. It makes me sick. It’s my responsibility to make sure I am mentally healthy. So far, so good! :)

Now that's a great way to look at it! A mental need is no less important than a physical need.

Like the others have mentioned. Do be discreete about your diapers, but don't worry about keeping them hidden at all costs. If/when someone asks, be honest and play it down as no big deal.

I hope you have fun in university. As others have said, keep it discrete and enjoy yourself. I am still in uni as well and wear most (all) the time, just be mindful of what your diapers can hold and you will be fine.

Hope that everything goes amazing.
(What onesie are you buying?)

lonnie said:
Best advice I can give is to either only wear your diaper at night claiming night time uncontrollable wetting OR wear all the time claiming urinary incotinence. But the choice is yours to make and how you deal with it if and when you’re found out is up to you.

That's not a bad suggestion. Stress incontinence isn't rare at all, and it would be easy to claim that you are mostly fine, but that you don't know when stress could trigger it, and so wear nightly just in case.

angelicprince said:
I hope you have fun in university. As others have said, keep it discrete and enjoy yourself. I am still in uni as well and wear most (all) the time, just be mindful of what your diapers can hold and you will be fine.

Hope that everything goes amazing.
(What onesie are you buying?)

I’m thinking about a Little for Big onesie. It’s black and looks vanilla. I can wear it under a sweatshirt when it gets colder outside. :)

- - - Updated - - -

CuriousOne said:
That's not a bad suggestion. Stress incontinence isn't rare at all, and it would be easy to claim that you are mostly fine, but that you don't know when stress could trigger it, and so wear nightly just in case.

My family has been going through a stressful situation recently and I have had a couple of bad night time accidents in the past couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back