Not open for further replies.

dprlover90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So how many of you have VR glasses for your phone?

I just recently taught myself to edit already existing 360 photos to add / include things like vintage diaper packs, pacis, baby bottles etc. that will fluently merge to the environment. My goal is to create fun static 360 virtual rooms for AB's to hang out in :)

Unfortunately I don't own a 360 camera so I have to use existing 360 photos (or rooms to be spesific) available from the internet, though there are plenty of those, even some nurseries.

If some of you are familiar with viewing 360 VR photos on your phone with your virtual glasses, I can link an example I am working on.

To view 360 photos in virtual reality environment, you need a VR photo viewer app for your smartphone.

This is excellent news!

I have one of those cheapy ones you slide your phone into and run the 3D apps... is that what you mean?

Do you have a 3D chat room app?

Since VR first appeared, I knew one day we'd all be able to go back to that place we all want to be. It's only a matter of time before it becomes readily available. Looking forward to it...

Argent said:
This is excellent news!

I have one of those cheapy ones you slide your phone into and run the 3D apps... is that what you mean?

Do you have a 3D chat room app?

Those exactly :) not sure what a 3D chat room is.

dprlover90 said:
Those exactly :) not sure what a 3D chat room is.

I don’t know either! More a random collection of words I threw together to pretend I know what’s going on :)

How are you going to share your room with us?

Argent said:
I don’t know either! More a random collection of words I threw together to pretend I know what’s going on :)

How are you going to share your room with us?

I'll post a link to where you can download it to your phone. I'm still thinking what items / objects the room should have + finding that content from web. I know there will be at least a changing table, diaper packs and maybe something else :)

Look into the game VRChat on steam. that is an example of a VR/3d chat room.
It be amazing to make one for AB. thought of that when VR first got big. but to busy with other projects at the moment to build it. :/
Good luck.

(i believe you can make a body of a child in a diaper in that and interact with others in VR, but I don't know if they have private worlds or not. i think you can even import your own worlds tho. but not sure how any of that works.)
A joke some ppl did in one the public worlds. non ab related. https://youtu.be/j9aLmAwPT1U?t=92 //warning language.

Ok that was cringy and amusing at the same time as being impressive :)

Could definitely revolutionise chats (though admittedly I haven’t ever used discord.)

Google's cardboard camera app will take 360 vr photos with any camera phone
dprlover90 said:
So how many of you have VR glasses for your phone?

I just recently taught myself to edit already existing 360 photos to add / include things like vintage diaper packs, pacis, baby bottles etc. that will fluently merge to the environment. My goal is to create fun static 360 virtual rooms for AB's to hang out in :)

Unfortunately I don't own a 360 camera so I have to use existing 360 photos (or rooms to be spesific) available from the internet, though there are plenty of those, even some nurseries.

If some of you are familiar with viewing 360 VR photos on your phone with your virtual glasses, I can link an example I am working on.

To view 360 photos in virtual reality environment, you need a VR photo viewer app for your smartphone.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have the oculus rift for pc, but have not tried using it for anything abdl yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back