Recurring condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I dont know what you call it, but it seems like I have a recurring condition because that thing that happened twice this year with 4 days of stomach/abdominal pain, even Urgent Care seemed stumped and I didn't feel like I was immediately gonna die, I was just in pain and felt really miserable, any clues?

Welcome to the wonderful world of irritable bowel syndrome.

It is called and "idiopathic" disorder, because the only way to fully identify it is through the process of elimination.

egor said:
Welcome to the wonderful world of irritable bowel syndrome.

It is called and "idiopathic" disorder, because the only way to fully identify it is through the process of elimination.

Niiiice.

Sounds like my issues with blood pressure. We don't know at this point if it's just something with low sodium or if it's related to blood sugar levels or what. Apparently I am a mysterious creature. I hope you aren't a mysterious medical marvel, BabyTyrant. XD

CuddleWoozle said:
Niiiice.

Sounds like my issues with blood pressure. We don't know at this point if it's just something with low sodium or if it's related to blood sugar levels or what. Apparently I am a mysterious creature. I hope you aren't a mysterious medical marvel, BabyTyrant. XD

I dont know what you call it, I call it 4 days of terrible pain at a time, I wouldnt wish it on anybody except for my worst enemies.

It's odd but I have days where I feel pretty good and then I'll wake up the next day and feel achy all over. I have no idea why one day is okay and the next I'm in a lot of pain.

Maybe weather changes?

It happens to me with my hip. When the horrible heat wave finally broke my hip was in such pain I could barely stand to walk around on it. I forced myself because I'm not letting it make me stay at home, but I was miserable anyhow.

After a few days of the new weather, the pain stopped and I was back to normal.

CuddleWoozle said:
Niiiice.

The BP issue could be to orthostatic hypotension. But the op could have as previously stated IBS or Chrons disease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I don’t have any clue or input but just wanted to send a hug to anyone that needs one :hug:

Oh and a grouphug for those peeps that want to participate :grouphug:

Living with pain is definitely no fun.

Argent said:
Sorry I don’t have any clue or input but just wanted to send a hug to anyone that needs one :hug:

Oh and a grouphug for those peeps that want to participate :grouphug:

Living with pain is definitely no fun.

*joins the hugfest* :grouphug:

It's taken me like...forever...to get people to believe there's actually something going on with me. Because you all know women don't know when they're sick. Or they're making it up for attention. Or they're exaggerating. Pfft. My doc now believes there's something going on, but we're basically just handling it by treating the symptoms. IE: I eat as much salt as I need to because when my BP plummets it's the only thing that seems to help bounce it back to normal. I also eat lots of protein, which is helping a lot. And am keeping a weather eye on my blood sugar. I'm -not- diabetic, but it's possibly dropping low enough to cause trouble.

I'm stoked up on painkillers; can't stop, stuff to do, bloody rusty car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back