Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hello community :)

I am going to meet up with a friend tomorrow (he knows about my ABDL/little side). I want to wear because i'm in the mood and I have a few nappies/diapers left. I don't mind too much if HE finds out (but I would rather he didn't), but im more worried about other people.

I wear in public a lot, but I usually wear a long dress. But I feel like being a bit more adventurous and seeing what it is like with trousers. I want to make it as discreet as possible. Any advice on how to wear discreetly under trousers?

Slimming panties in a size that you would wear without a diaper - a must-have for any DL woman who wants to wear a diaper under her pants.

Master81 said:
Slimming panties in a size that you would wear without a diaper - a must-have for any DL woman who wants to wear a diaper under her pants.

Thanks :) I don't have any right now but I will definately be buying some in the future. Can't believe I never thought of this. Genius :D Thanks. Still don't know what to do tomorrow but I will think of something :sweatdrop:

If you're really nervous about it, you can wear a long blouse, shirt or tunic on top of your trousers. If you're wearing jeans, go for ones with a pretty thick material that are either stretchy or generally not too tight. I'm usually more nervous about the waistband showing rather than a bulge, so I like to wear a onesie that I know won't ride up. You could also combine that - onesie tucked into your pants, and long open blouse on top.

I know the weather is awful and those airy flowy trousers are super comfy to wear, but they also have a very thin material, so when you move the fabric can stretch oddly over a diaper.

Maybe you can wear a pair of normal underwear on top of the diaper to compress it a little, too. Though a onesie would also go a long way in smoothing out any weird lines that might show underneath pants.

Schwanensee said:
If you're really nervous about it, you can wear a long blouse, shirt or tunic on top of your trousers. If you're wearing jeans, go for ones with a pretty thick material that are either stretchy or generally not too tight. I'm usually more nervous about the waistband showing rather than a bulge, so I like to wear a onesie that I know won't ride up. You could also combine that - onesie tucked into your pants, and long open blouse on top.

I know the weather is awful and those airy flowy trousers are super comfy to wear, but they also have a very thin material, so when you move the fabric can stretch oddly over a diaper.

Maybe you can wear a pair of normal underwear on top of the diaper to compress it a little, too. Though a onesie would also go a long way in smoothing out any weird lines that might show underneath pants.

Thanks :) I will try the normal underwear on top with baggy jeans and an oversized T-Shirt. I don't have a onesie yet but it is on my AB buylist :) The ODU ones look amazing and so many cute designs :) They are so expensive though. But I LOVE them :)

Thanks for the advice :)

Yeah, I got a pair of 'slip shorts' and they worked wonders for being able to wear under trousers. XD They helped to keep everything squished where I -wanted- it to be squished and not off to one side or the other (It was making it look like I had a boys peepee. LOL). :p I got a size down from what I would have normally worn so they would be a little tighter fitting because the brand I got was super stretchy, so be aware to check the stretchy factor before deciding a size.

CuddleWoozle said:
Yeah, I got a pair of 'slip shorts' and they worked wonders for being able to wear under trousers. XD They helped to keep everything squished where I -wanted- it to be squished and not off to one side or the other (It was making it look like I had a boys peepee. LOL). :p I got a size down from what I would have normally worn so they would be a little tighter fitting because the brand I got was super stretchy, so be aware to check the stretchy factor before deciding a size.

Thanks :) Will do. Where is the best place to buy "slip shorts" (or "control pants" as my mum calls them XD)?

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Thanks :) Will do. Where is the best place to buy "slip shorts" (or "control pants" as my mum calls them XD)?

I'm in the US, and not sure where you are, but whatever your version of a Walmart is. XD That's where I got mine, they were in the ladies undergarment section.

You might also just consider a medium (to slightly short) length skirt. Not something as long as you usually wear, but not anything really short either. You might find that quite liberating!

I'm a little jealous of women, being able to wear a dress, that's really so much better than pants. Good air circulation, nothing compressing down there (though women again don't have that issue either...) and ample opportunities to sneak a peek or feel of your padding. It's just so much more restricted when you have to wear pants.

I usually wear slightly baggy jeans and a hoodie, that reaches way past my waist. But still, when a diaper gets seriously wet, it bulges out and can still be noticed, if people knew what to look for. When I'm in the mood to hide this, I tie the hoody around the waist by it's sleeves, so it hangs down and hides the diaper.
And yes, a long blouse or T-shirt is also a good idea. It's best if it is long enough to hide a diaper when it's still dry.

CuddleWoozle said:
I'm in the US, and not sure where you are, but whatever your version of a Walmart is. XD That's where I got mine, they were in the ladies undergarment section.

My version of Walmart is Asda (UK), so I will look there :) Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I have some T-Shirts that are a big big for me and so they are baggy, I will wear one of those :) It's too hot for a hoodie (33 degrees celcius), but the large T-Shirt will be ok (I hope :sweatdrop:)

I just wear my nappies and usually plastic pants under whatever I want to wear. If anyone notices so what. I am incontinent and have to wear them.

I wear disposables and plastic panties under my scrubs at work, and under my skirt around town myself.
And like you say... I don't give a sh|t if someone sees. My supervisor knows I need them.

I wear betterdry/crinklz under my work slacks all the time. Clients and even coworkers simply have no idea I am diapered. (As I have previously confirmed when I finally did have a need to tell someone)

First, wear one pant size larger than you normally would. Not to be confused with a baggy look, this will be just enough to allow ample room for your diaper- especially if/when it swells up. Second, wear a good diaper cover or fixing pants. I personally prefer Gary Activewear PUL pants myself. This will help cut down on any diaper noise, and help keep it in place. The diaper cover also goes even further to help you notice any leaks before they become outwardly noticable.

And that brings me to the third tip. A swollen diaper that has done its job is WAY less notocable than a thin one that has leaked. People simply do not notice us wearing a diaper, no matter how obvious it is to us. But they will notice wet pants. Wearing black can help mitigate this some, as does wearing pleated pants since the pleats break up the material and help obscure any diaper outline.

Ultimately, as long as you don't make it obvious (such as by waddling funny or wearing your normal tight pants while bending over), then you should be just fine.

To be honest, 99% of it is all in your head. Most of the things that you think that can happen have a slim chance of happening. Then you over think it and it becomes so lifelike. Sure taking precautions help. Some people just go way off the path. I simply wear a onesie over my diaper and do whatever.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The only diapers I wear are Always Discreet, and they are completely invisible under tight-fitting jeans and trousers. Even when fully loaded they only bulge the slightest bit, and for a pull-up they hold quite a bit.

I've also tried Depends Silhouettes, but they sit about an inch higher on the waist than the Always diapers do.

Bulges are also less noticeable when you wear dark colored pants, fyi.

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Thanks :) I don't have any right now but I will definately be buying some in the future. Can't believe I never thought of this. Genius :D Thanks. Still don't know what to do tomorrow but I will think of something :sweatdrop:

I'd be careful of compressing your nappy too much, as it needs a bit of room to be able to absorb properly... otherwise the first little visit to the ladies' room in it will leave you sitting in a puddle!

I went to my friends house today and we walked into town. I wore a Tena with a booster pad (didn't want to leak on his bed or sofa or something) and dark, slightly too big trousers. It worked super well and no one noticed :) I also wore a long tunic T-shirt

Congratulations! But really, you shouldn't worry about anyone noticing, really. People only notice, when they actually see a diaper, and even then not all realise or pay attention to what they see. As long as it's not super obvious, you'll be all right.

I second that. You'd be incredibly surprised on how obvious you need to make it you're wearing a diaper before anyone notices. I've literally had a diaper in hand as I walk to the bathroom to change. Had people look right at it, and not realize it's an adult diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back