Best adult pacifier to get inside Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dprlover90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi, what is the best adult-sized paci and where to get one in Europe?

I sometime ago bought the blue cuddlz paci. It is very good and feels authentic, but the "nipple" doesn't have that hole so it's very hard suck on it.

Also I feel that it would stay in mouth easier if it had that hole like kid pacis do.

Any tips? Is the Medicpro NUK5 any good?

You can poke a hole into the button of your paci with a hot needle, I did that to mine at least and it worked really well. The "Nuk 5" is good too, maybe a little short for some people. It also only comes in plain white...

I like to put a mam shield on my adult pacifiers. It's really easy, you can just pop the button off with a flat screwdriver, replace the nipple and push it back together.

Schwanensee said:
You can poke a hole into the button of your paci with a hot needle, I did that to mine at least and it worked really well. The "Nuk 5" is good too, maybe a little short for some people. It also only comes in plain white...

I like to put a mam shield on my adult pacifiers. It's really easy, you can just pop the button off with a flat screwdriver, replace the nipple and push it back together.

Thanks for the tip! By button you mean the guard?

No, I mean the smaller round thing that holds the teat in place. When you take a paci apart, you can see that there's a piece of plastic the goes partway into the opening of the teat. You can either poke a hole into that, so you won't see it from the outside, or in the middle of the outside part that holds the handle in place, then you can also put a sticker on top to close the hole back up.

if youre in europe, get the nuk medic pro L. thats an adult size one and Im pretty sure youll love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back