ABDL factory or save express?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrHouse

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey!

Some of you might have seen my introduction. I'm slowly coming to terms with this side of me and after my last purge about six months ago I have no diapers or other stuff at all. I figured it would be nice to at least have a pack of diapers to wear when the urge comes. So I live in Europe and has limited experience buying diapers online. I have heard about both saveexpress and abdlfactory but wanted to check what's your general experience from these two. Also have any tips for a decent budget diaper and a "treat" diaper? I have tried most ABU diapers and really like the space ones.

ABDLFactory is a bit higher priced, but they have both a wide selection of different brands and the availability of smaller quantities like bags and 2pc samples. SaveExpress has their main MyDiaper line which is just one model with a variety of prints. They also carry some other diapers iirc, but I haven't shopped around much on their site to see what all other things they offer. (probably mainly european medical grade stuff?)

I consider SaveExpress to be a really good option if you live in Europe - their diapers are pretty cheap and are both comfy and good performing, and with the variety of prints you should be able to find something you really like. For me, shipping is really nasty so I don't order from them very often.

BTW, they have recently come out with "plus" and "ultra" variations on their MyDiaper line. Print selection is very limited right now on them, but they're supposed to have improved capacity. Now that they've established a foothold in the ABDL market, they're probably trying to expand into the more premium arena.

If you don't care about not buying any ABU diapers, then SaveExpress is your best option.

They do have a lot of great diapers (such as MyDiaper with a lot of patterns), Crinklz, Tykables and even Rearz.

They are pretty affordable (cheaper than ABDLfactory) and they ship with DHL. In my case shipping costs 20€, which is a little bit expensive, though.

Kind of depends what you're looking for.

If you're in market solely for diapers, then I would suggest Save Express.

If you're in market for AB stuff then abdlfactory or cuddlz.

The funny thing is that postage in my country is very expensive, so the DHL shipping from Save Express costs about the same if I would order stuff from my own country :dunno:

If you live in uk nappies r us are cheaper than save express and have French and German option on their site

Yay nappy purchase time!

Save Express would get my vote but I really really REALLY hope you don’t purge again... get yourself a lockable trunk to store them in if you find you are headed for the dreaded purge cycle and then post your key to Bambinod (or some other trusty character) for safekeeping :)

As for treat diapers stick with ABU IMO they are just beautiful.

Already gotten a trunk with a lock on it, purged enough times to know it's pretty pointless so I'll just put away my stuff somewhere safe when the interest fades. As for ABU I really think they're great but I want to try something new now!

It’s hard for me to recommend anything other than ABU for all sorts of reasons but here goes:

Bambino Magnificos, PROs look great, easy to fit, absorbent, nice soft padding. CONS sometimes the stretch wings tear clean off, the hook and loop style tabs are quite hard so if positioned badly can dig into sensitive skin and I get a rash from them (that might be me alone in the whole world though.)

Rearz Rebels, PROs look really cool IRL with vibrant black, comfy, absorbent, fairly generous fit. CON the ABDL TRADEMARK schenanigans.

Fabine Exclusive dreamlike, PROs look excellent, trustworthy brand for absorbency and comfort, consistent fit. CONS hard to find (at least in blue), expensive, importantly I still haven’t found these in the blue jeans print I am dying to try.

Argent said:
It’s hard for me to recommend anything other than ABU for all sorts of reasons but here goes:

I think OP is looking for good options for purchase in Europe.

Fabine though is more available over there, (another German company) though their store is rather loaded with cobwebs, I don't even know how responsive they are at the moment. (and last I looked a lot of their stuff was not listed as in stock?)

If I want a diaper with above normal absorbancy I go with Betterdry, hands down they are the best. ABU never worked for me. Tapes are bad, the diaper has an awfull fit and ABU are simply overpriced compared to other better performing adultd diapers, also I never been able to get them snug. And then the worst about ABU diapers (simple) they very quickly feel wet, and my skin tend to get irritated very quickly whereas Betterdry doesn't feel wet even when it's soaked.

I recommend save express, they have a broad range of diapers and diaper supplies, and they are reasonable priced.

Save Express have been around for over 15 years. I've used them countless times and they are fast and reliable. You can buy samples of most products from them too.

As someone else mentioned NappiesRUs are also a good choice.

If you are after medical rather than ABDL diapers you will almost certainly find lots of options online in your home country too which may work out a bit cheaper.

DrHouse said:
Already gotten a trunk with a lock on it, purged enough times to know it's pretty pointless so I'll just put away my stuff somewhere safe when the interest fades. As for ABU I really think they're great but I want to try something new now!

That's a really good approach to helping your wallet when a purge hits. Better than this though, I would recommend you find a good time to indulge this side of you before the bing hits. This will help to reduce the intensity of a binge. Secondly, when you find you no longer want to wear a diaper, force yourself to wear one more anyways. This will help to reinforce it's ok to wear a diaper, and helps to lessen any purging.

In time, you will eventually be able to find the right ballance for yourself. You'll eventually know about how often you need to wear a diaper, and for how long, in order to prevent a binge or purge outright.

Oh, and my prsonal favorite is betterdry/crinklz. These have been, by far, the cheapest diapers for my 24/7 wearing. They also perform better for me than any other diaper out there (and I've tried a lot), and are incredibly reliable. (Nkte, they did have some tape issues a while back but that was quickly fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back