Should I or Shouldn't I? That's the question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well we are in Spain now and I didn't pack diapers. Now I'm thinking about asking my mother to buy me some when we go to a Supermarket or buy them myself. Not because of Bedwetting but because I feel like I'm missing something when I sleep... The diapers would be kinda easy to hide because now I have my own small Tent all of a sudden but then someone would see if he looks in... But changing isn't an issure down here

The Supermarket on the Camp site only carries Baby diapers up to size 5...

I dunno what to do. I don't really need them but I kinda want to wear.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do what makes you feel comfortable, buddy! If you think wearing diapers will make you sleep better, and your mom is okay with it, then I'd say go for it. When i was 17 to 20, my mom bought me diapers at the pharmacy when I asked hahaha

kik91 said:
Do what makes you feel comfortable, buddy! If you think wearing diapers will make you sleep better, and your mom is okay with it, then I'd say go for it. When i was 17 to 20, my mom bought me diapers at the pharmacy when I asked hahaha
Really? ^^' I-i really dunno... because I'm embarassed to ask...

Drynites96 said:
Really? ^^' I-i really dunno... because I'm embarassed to ask...

Yeah, it's embarrassing at first. The first time I asked my mom for diapers, I was blushing madly. But well, she got them, didn't say anything bad, and I had diapers. So it was okay XD

kik91 said:
Yeah, it's embarrassing at first. The first time I asked my mom for diapers, I was blushing madly. But well, she got them, didn't say anything bad, and I had diapers. So it was okay XD
Hmm a friend of mine just said that I should Show her that I'm not focused on diapers and don't wear any...

I dunno... I want to wear but I don't want to bring it up and I don't want to ruin the holiday with asking it because she still seems sensitive about it and I don't want to involve her...

Drynites96 said:
Hmm a friend of mine just said that I should Show her that I'm not focused on diapers and don't wear any...

I dunno... I want to wear but I don't want to bring it up and I don't want to ruin the holiday with asking it because she still seems sensitive about it and I don't want to involve her...

You're the one who knows her. I mean, I think this would be a cool step to take, but if you're not comfortable to take it yet, then that's okay too!

kik91 said:
You're the one who knows her. I mean, I think this would be a cool step to take, but if you're not comfortable to take it yet, then that's okay too!
*sigh* I dunno what to do...

Drynites96 said:
*sigh* I dunno what to do...

Relax and think about it!

Okay... [emoji21][emoji22][emoji24]

Considering the stress between you and your mother over diapers, I can't see why you'd involve her further.

Trevor said:
Considering the stress between you and your mother over diapers, I can't see why you'd involve her further.
Hmm yeah you're right... and getting found out by my Cousin would be too embarassing...

Just go get them yourself. Your mom doesn't need to be involved in it.

ESPF said:
Just go get them yourself. Your mom doesn't need to be involved in it.
I can't go and get them myself because the Supermarket is a couple of kilometers away and I don't have my Car here obviously...

Drynites96 said:
Okay... [emoji21][emoji22][emoji24]

you seem stressed about this, and that is understandable, but based on your other post, https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/117151-Well-that-was-embarrassing, your mother knows and didn't say anything negative about it. It has also been a few days since you arrived and, depending on how many more days you have left, you should make the choice soon. If you get the diapers, you can always wear them under your pjs for privacy. If not, you have something to look forward to when you go home. But either way, enjoy the time with your family and do what you can to keep your mind occupied.
(little off topic but a game you can play at night, (if you can see the stars), get a stick and point it at a star while also looking at it, then spin around as fast as you can for 30 seconds. afterward, throw the stick on the ground and try to jump over it.)

angelicprince said:
you seem stressed about this, and that is understandable, but based on your other post, https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/117151-Well-that-was-embarrassing, your mother knows and didn't say anything negative about it. It has also been a few days since you arrived and, depending on how many more days you have left, you should make the choice soon. If you get the diapers, you can always wear them under your pjs for privacy. If not, you have something to look forward to when you go home. But either way, enjoy the time with your family and do what you can to keep your mind occupied.
(little off topic but a game you can play at night, (if you can see the stars), get a stick and point it at a star while also looking at it, then spin around as fast as you can for 30 seconds. afterward, throw the stick on the ground and try to jump over it.)

I bought a pack today but I kinda want to save them for when I'm back home... I dunno why though... it's weird...

I'm definitely enjoying it. I even brought my favourite Plush with me... I kinda miss my pacifier but that would've been too much...

Last edited:
Drynites96 said:
I bought a pack today but I kinda want to save them for when I'm back home... I dunno why though... it's weird...

I'm definitely enjoying it. I even brought my favourite Plush with me... I kinda miss my pacifier but that would've been too much...

I know that plush feel. Mine goes with me everywhere I stay. (Fluttershy stuffed plush that I have had for several years)
as for the diapers, did you walk to the store to get them? you probably don't want to wear them because of how long it took you to get them. and while it is fine if you don't want to wear, you got them for a reason....

angelicprince said:
I know that plush feel. Mine goes with me everywhere I stay. (Fluttershy stuffed plush that I have had for several years)
as for the diapers, did you walk to the store to get them? you probably don't want to wear them because of how long it took you to get them. and while it is fine if you don't want to wear, you got them for a reason....

I thought it would be nice for Tails to travel with me ^^

I got them at the Supermarket on the Camp site. It took me around 5 Minutes to get them and they won't fit anyway...

Drynites96 said:
I thought it would be nice for Tails to travel with me ^^

I got them at the Supermarket on the Camp site. It took me around 5 Minutes to get them and they won't fit anyway...

Well, you could always use them as boosters when you return home. so they don't go to waste.

angelicprince said:
Well, you could always use them as boosters when you return home. so they don't go to waste.
Yeah...

Tickle said:
Try it out if u like?
I'll try it when I'm home again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back