Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Should I or Shouldn't I? That's the question...

  1. #11

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Considering the stress between you and your mother over diapers, I can't see why you'd involve her further.
    Hmm yeah you're right... and getting found out by my Cousin would be too embarassing...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

  2. #12

    Default

    Just go get them yourself. Your mom doesn't need to be involved in it.

  3. #13

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ESPF View Post
    Just go get them yourself. Your mom doesn't need to be involved in it.
    I can't go and get them myself because the Supermarket is a couple of kilometers away and I don't have my Car here obviously...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

  4. #14

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    Okay...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
    you seem stressed about this, and that is understandable, but based on your other post, https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...s-embarrassing, your mother knows and didn't say anything negative about it. It has also been a few days since you arrived and, depending on how many more days you have left, you should make the choice soon. If you get the diapers, you can always wear them under your pjs for privacy. If not, you have something to look forward to when you go home. But either way, enjoy the time with your family and do what you can to keep your mind occupied.
    (little off topic but a game you can play at night, (if you can see the stars), get a stick and point it at a star while also looking at it, then spin around as fast as you can for 30 seconds. afterward, throw the stick on the ground and try to jump over it.)

  5. #15

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by angelicprince View Post
    you seem stressed about this, and that is understandable, but based on your other post, https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...s-embarrassing, your mother knows and didn't say anything negative about it. It has also been a few days since you arrived and, depending on how many more days you have left, you should make the choice soon. If you get the diapers, you can always wear them under your pjs for privacy. If not, you have something to look forward to when you go home. But either way, enjoy the time with your family and do what you can to keep your mind occupied.
    (little off topic but a game you can play at night, (if you can see the stars), get a stick and point it at a star while also looking at it, then spin around as fast as you can for 30 seconds. afterward, throw the stick on the ground and try to jump over it.)
    I bought a pack today but I kinda want to save them for when I'm back home... I dunno why though... it's weird...

    I'm definitely enjoying it. I even brought my favourite Plush with me... I kinda miss my pacifier but that would've been too much...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Drynites96; 18-Jul-2018 at 21:26.

  6. #16

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    I bought a pack today but I kinda want to save them for when I'm back home... I dunno why though... it's weird...

    I'm definitely enjoying it. I even brought my favourite Plush with me... I kinda miss my pacifier but that would've been too much...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
    I know that plush feel. Mine goes with me everywhere I stay. (Fluttershy stuffed plush that I have had for several years)
    as for the diapers, did you walk to the store to get them? you probably don't want to wear them because of how long it took you to get them. and while it is fine if you don't want to wear, you got them for a reason....

  7. #17

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by angelicprince View Post
    I know that plush feel. Mine goes with me everywhere I stay. (Fluttershy stuffed plush that I have had for several years)
    as for the diapers, did you walk to the store to get them? you probably don't want to wear them because of how long it took you to get them. and while it is fine if you don't want to wear, you got them for a reason....
    I thought it would be nice for Tails to travel with me ^^

    I got them at the Supermarket on the Camp site. It took me around 5 Minutes to get them and they won't fit anyway...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

  8. #18

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    I thought it would be nice for Tails to travel with me ^^

    I got them at the Supermarket on the Camp site. It took me around 5 Minutes to get them and they won't fit anyway...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
    Well, you could always use them as boosters when you return home. so they don't go to waste.

  9. #19

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by angelicprince View Post
    Well, you could always use them as boosters when you return home. so they don't go to waste.
    Yeah...

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

  10. #20

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle View Post
    Try it out if u like?
    I'll try it when I'm home again

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Should I? Shouldn't I?
    By King of Clubs in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-Aug-2015, 19:58
  2. When wetting, why shouldn't you let it all out at once?
    By MozzarellaMan88 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2012, 13:20
  3. Should I or Shouldn't I
    By blogbaby in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-Mar-2010, 19:29
  4. Should I or shouldn't I
    By nappie in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-Sep-2009, 16:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.