Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I or Shouldn't I? That's the question...

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Considering the stress between you and your mother over diapers, I can't see why you'd involve her further.
    Hmm yeah you're right... and getting found out by my Cousin would be too embarassing...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Just go get them yourself. Your mom doesn't need to be involved in it.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPF View Post
    Just go get them yourself. Your mom doesn't need to be involved in it.
    I can't go and get them myself because the Supermarket is a couple of kilometers away and I don't have my Car here obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    Okay...

you seem stressed about this, and that is understandable, but based on your other post, https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...s-embarrassing, your mother knows and didn't say anything negative about it. It has also been a few days since you arrived and, depending on how many more days you have left, you should make the choice soon. If you get the diapers, you can always wear them under your pjs for privacy. If not, you have something to look forward to when you go home. But either way, enjoy the time with your family and do what you can to keep your mind occupied.
    (little off topic but a game you can play at night, (if you can see the stars), get a stick and point it at a star while also looking at it, then spin around as fast as you can for 30 seconds. afterward, throw the stick on the ground and try to jump over it.)

Quote Originally Posted by angelicprince View Post
    you seem stressed about this, and that is understandable, but based on your other post, https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...s-embarrassing, your mother knows and didn't say anything negative about it. It has also been a few days since you arrived and, depending on how many more days you have left, you should make the choice soon. If you get the diapers, you can always wear them under your pjs for privacy. If not, you have something to look forward to when you go home. But either way, enjoy the time with your family and do what you can to keep your mind occupied.
    (little off topic but a game you can play at night, (if you can see the stars), get a stick and point it at a star while also looking at it, then spin around as fast as you can for 30 seconds. afterward, throw the stick on the ground and try to jump over it.)
    I bought a pack today but I kinda want to save them for when I'm back home... I dunno why though... it's weird...

I'm definitely enjoying it. I even brought my favourite Plush with me... I kinda miss my pacifier but that would've been too much...

Last edited by Drynites96; 18-Jul-2018 at 21:26.

I bought a pack today but I kinda want to save them for when I'm back home... I dunno why though... it's weird...

I'm definitely enjoying it. I even brought my favourite Plush with me... I kinda miss my pacifier but that would've been too much...

I know that plush feel. Mine goes with me everywhere I stay. (Fluttershy stuffed plush that I have had for several years)
    as for the diapers, did you walk to the store to get them? you probably don't want to wear them because of how long it took you to get them. and while it is fine if you don't want to wear, you got them for a reason....

I know that plush feel. Mine goes with me everywhere I stay. (Fluttershy stuffed plush that I have had for several years)
    as for the diapers, did you walk to the store to get them? you probably don't want to wear them because of how long it took you to get them. and while it is fine if you don't want to wear, you got them for a reason....
    I thought it would be nice for Tails to travel with me ^^

I got them at the Supermarket on the Camp site. It took me around 5 Minutes to get them and they won't fit anyway...

I thought it would be nice for Tails to travel with me ^^

I got them at the Supermarket on the Camp site. It took me around 5 Minutes to get them and they won't fit anyway...

Well, you could always use them as boosters when you return home. so they don't go to waste.

Well, you could always use them as boosters when you return home. so they don't go to waste.
    Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle View Post
    Try it out if u like?
    I'll try it when I'm home again