Anybody put up ABUniverse or other ABDL stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm just wondering if anybody put up any sort of ABDL stickers just to see what people say/do.

I was thinking about putting up some stickers I got from ABUniverse just to see what people say/do, especially since I'm hoping to switch jobs anyways lol.

I've never put stickers up at work because we have a rule against it. We're not allowed to put stickers on our lockers. But I filled the entire door of mine up with post-it notes that I'd drawn on. Lots of cool stuff hanging in there. :3 From 'hippy art' hearts to Pikachu to a badger and two kitties drawn by my friend who no longer works there. I open the door and everyone is like "Whaaaaaat?"

And they don't say anything because they're post it notes, so no residue or anything.

I have been sorely temped to put some Paw Patrol Rocky stickers on my forklift clipboard though. Because he drives one in the show. (Well, it's a forklift/recycling truck/van, but it's close enough for me. :3)

The last time I put a bumper sticker on a car it was a rainbow pride sticker on the car of an EXTREMELY right wing born again coworker that spent her lunch hour each night telling me how I was doomed the burn in he|| for being lesbian.
Took her three days to realise it was there. 👅 Good times.

ESPF said:
The last time I put a bumper sticker on a car it was a rainbow pride sticker on the car of an EXTREMELY right wing born again coworker that spent her lunch hour each night telling me how I was doomed the burn in he|| for being lesbian.
Took her three days to realise it was there. �� Good times.

That's so rad! :laugh: I wish I had your courage; you sound like a bold person. :)

Now you're just gonna burn in hell for vandalism. :laugh:

It's OK, you can come hang out with me. ;D

I've been told way too many times that I'll go to hell. But honestly, when you look at all of the people who are supposed to be going to the place, is it really gonna be that bad once they get a hold on it? LOL Lots of great scientists who could figure out a way to make it air-conditioned, all the nice people who didn't think that being LGBTQ was all that bad, all the atheists are probably going to have some kind of party where they dress babies up as food. It'll be great fun. ;)

I remember seeing an article where those really thin ones that were just kind of like a rainbow colored pinstripe on your car got super popular in the Middle East (where being gay/lesbian/trans/etc is still punished by death) and then they found out what they meant and everyone was like "OMG. I'M NOT GAY!" (Because even if they were, you didn't want people to know, they'll kill you for it. :p)

ESPF said:
Took her three days to realise it was there. 👅 Good times.

She probably was a closet lesbian...

- - - Updated - - -

A rainbow sticker should just a damn rainbow sticker... They talk about cultural appropriation, and then, hypocritically appropriate.

As for a community specific ABDL sticker, they talked so much about it, in decades past. They came up with a final choice. Never, ever saw one anywhere but on websites, etc.

Mine says INFOWARS, Save the Constitution!

The pride rainbow is actually different than a regular one.

Regular rainbow = red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet

Pride rainbow flag =

Six Color (most common now) Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple
The Eight Color (the original and how it was designed) = Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Turquoise, Blue and Purple

So, totally not supposed to just be a generic 'rainbow'. ;)

ANYWAY. My flag is Black, Gray, White and Purple. And it doesn't say anything at all because flags don't have mouths. *giggles*

rainbowpenguin said:
That's so rad! :laugh: I wish I had your courage; you sound like a bold person. :)

Thank you Rainbowpenguin... I think.
I was just fed up with her. she'd spent two weeks preaching to me about how evil i was, for loving the wrong person.
From what i could gather. several of the church elders had threatened to... "Excommunicate?" her if she didn't remove the sticker.
She never did figure out how it got there. But it was fun to watch her through a fit on the way in to work.

ESPF said:
Took her three days to realise it was there. �� Good times.

You rock. I would so do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Jamieboy said:
She probably was a closet lesbian...

- - - Updated - - -

A rainbow sticker should just a damn rainbow sticker... They talk about cultural appropriation, and then, hypocritically appropriate.

As for a community specific ABDL sticker, they talked so much about it, in decades past. They came up with a final choice. Never, ever saw one anywhere but on websites, etc.

Mine says INFOWARS, Save the Constitution!

The rainbow is not appropriation, its a symbol. It is supposed to mean inclusiveness, that EVERYONE and yes that even includes straight people and such are welcome. Pride came to be out of a desire to be allowed to Live and Love as we are, and not have to hide. I can't figure out how people who have desires so far out of the realm of "Normal" can be so judgmental. I am really shocked to find so much lgbtq+ hate here.

ESPF said:
Thank you Rainbowpenguin... I think.
I was just fed up with her. she'd spent two weeks preaching to me about how evil i was, for loving the wrong person.
From what i could gather. several of the church elders had threatened to... "Excommunicate?" her if she didn't remove the sticker.
She never did figure out how it got there. But it was fun to watch her through a fit on the way in to work.

I mean it as a compliment. :)

ElvishWilderness said:
You rock. I would so do this.

- - - Updated - - -

The rainbow is not appropriation, its a symbol. It is supposed to mean inclusiveness, that EVERYONE and yes that even includes straight people and such are welcome. Pride came to be out of a desire to be allowed to Live and Love as we are, and not have to hide. I can't figure out how people who have desires so far out of the realm of "Normal" can be so judgmental. I am really shocked to find so much lgbtq+ hate here.

I was surprised too. I saw a post on another site one day where someone was demanding that the LGBTQ+ community give the rainbow back that I immediately assumed was a joke. I never thought there would be people who seriously thought of it like that. Especially in this community, where we're all obsessed with acceptance, there's a whole lot of intolerant behavior I've seen here.

I have the ABU sticker on my coffee cup, also on the back of my car and one on the trunk of my motorcycle, so far no one has asked me about the sticker. I’m sure all they would need to do is google ABU and they would find all the information they would need.

I have stuck a few abu stickers on change tables or at one point on a metal pole on the street downtown lol

I keep an ABU sticker prominently on my Laptop, and my wife has the Paws ABU sticker on hers. I've also got several of both on my tower and my table. Nobody has said anything yet though, heh

I put up a couple ABU stickers on the inside of my locker at work, I figured it's the inside and nobody would be going to look in there as long as I'm still working there, and once I'm gonna to another company I won't really care what happens after that point anyways, though I kinda wonder what people would think after they actually looked it up (if their curiosity got that far lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back