Are diapers still a big deal to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor said:
Hah! I guess I could have been more sensitive. I figured that I was the only one who had cause to be embarrassed and I wasn't. Maybe if I were taking the bus home, but a walk to the car wasn't any big deal to me.

I make it a point never to put a store bag over my adult diaper purchase and for some odd reason my car is always a fair distance from the front doors of the store.

lonnie said:
I make it a point never to put a store bag over my adult diaper purchase and for some odd reason my car is always a fair distance from the front doors of the store.

I wanted bags to conceal it at one point but over time it just seemed like a waste, particularly if the diaper bag had a handle already. I don't think it's worth worrying over anymore.

Trevor said:
I wanted bags to conceal it at one point but over time it just seemed like a waste, particularly if the diaper bag had a handle already. I don't think it's worth worrying over anymore.

I never asked for a bag even of the package of diapers had no handle and I don’t remember ever once being harassed while walking out to my car.
I did this so everyone who looked my way could clearly see I had purchased adult diapers.

Diapers are and likely always will be an important part of who I am. However, I do not make it a big deal when I buy, use, or change my diapers. In that sense thay are just a normal part of my life.

By this I mean do you still act like it's a big deal when you buy, wear, or use diapers?

No, they have become normal for me at this point and I enjoy them more than I am nervous about buying, wearing, and using them. The only exception is when I am already wet and have to pee again as my usual diapers are pretty thin.

Most of the time diapers are no big deal to me as I've been wearing some kind of padding around my waist 24/7 since I was 17, but having to wear thicker diapers as my bladder incontinence worsened took some getting used to. My family and most friends know now, and they're fine with it, but I still struggle to date. So it doesn't matter most of the time but when it does, it matters a lot.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Yes me like diiiiapers

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Buying:
Honestly, I used to have a really big fear of people judging me or even the fear of running into someone I might know when I was buying diapers from the store. If I'm out of town and need some diapers for whatever reason (Airport lost my luggage with the bulk of my diapers) then I don't mind buying them from a store.

In my experience, people are too busy with what they are doing to even notice that you are strolling around with diapers in your cart. That and if they do happen to notice most people won't even think much of it let alone approach the subject.

That said, I rarely buy at stores. Not because of the anxiety but because of the quality. I can't stand store brands (AB storefronts excluded) because they either lack the features I want or the absorption rate and/or capacity is little better than a paper towel. In the odd case, as I mentioned earlier, I think there is still a bit of a rush in buying them but it is more of the sweet release of anxiety.

Wearing:
I used to be super anxious about people noticing that I wear diapers. I just got back from a trip to an amusement park where I wore the entire time that I wasn't at the water park. Changed a couple times in the public restrooms and went about my day. This is an acquired taste though, I would never have done that when I first started. I'm also polite about my use in public places. The act of being diapered is still a big deal for me. If anything the act of putting on a diaper is a ritualized trigger that says it is time to relax.

Use:
I use as intended. That said sometimes it is just a thing and I change when needed without much other thought about it. Then there is the kinky side of life and to me, the act of being diapered by someone is a lot like being collared by someone and going further into diaper play there are some profound psychological reactions. The act of submission and giving up control to someone else (Power and Control being one of the pillars of major basic needs in psychology) can be an amazing or for some a terrifying experience. I think that wetting and messing, on the non-IC side of the house, walks the same path in terms of power and control which is why for some (non-abdl subs) the experience is humiliating and terrifying but for those of us in the ABDL side of the house, it is arguably therapeutic. All that mumbo-jumbo big talk aside, I only wear when I intend to use. It is more of a financial choice than anything. I've been wearing regularly (not 24/7 but pretty damn close) for about 10 years, I still get anxiously worked up about using if I am around people but one the deed is done and no one is the wiser there is certainly a thrill to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back